RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   holy shit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251361)

_Talksic_ 01-06-10 12:24 AM

holy shit

i just thought of the most fuckin genius idea,i honestly cant believe i thought of it..im not gonna elaborate or talk about it but its fucking genius,ill let u guys in on it once i do it,but its fucking genius.depending on your point of view but i think most of u would agree,everyone except 2v someone needs to to bitch slap that fucking queer.

King Solo 01-06-10 04:42 AM

I'm sorry, but unless the idea is suicide... it's not that great. And if it is suicide, I highly doubt you'll be letting us know how it played out.

_Talksic_ 01-06-10 12:48 PM

lol,not suicide

M&rk 01-06-10 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
I'm sorry, but unless the idea is suicide... it's not that great. And if it is suicide, I highly doubt you'll be letting us know how it played out.

.................... funny, very pessimistic :thumbup:
hope this great idea some how gives me a job, cuz i'm broke :(

Ltizzle 01-06-10 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
.................... funny, very pessimistic :thumbup:
hope this great idea some how gives me a job, cuz i'm broke :(

Agreed. The only REAL great idea would be one that made everyone here on Chatverse millionaires.

Yes, all 6 of us.

King Solo 01-07-10 05:29 AM

Well, I suppose making 6 of us millionaires would surely bring back some major activity to this site.

Ltizzle 01-07-10 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Well, I suppose making 6 of us millionaires would surely bring back some major activity to this site.

See? Genius idea, confirmed.

ichaboy 01-07-10 09:16 PM

u gonna follow in jtr's footsteps and add an established theory to an established theory, hybridize them, call it genius and suck your own cock for the rest of your life or do you actually have something original in mind.

pass general thoughts to me and ill tell you just how original you are.

King Solo 01-08-10 04:05 AM

^ your user title is so fitting

ichaboy 01-08-10 08:23 AM

okay then let us pick one of the multiple definitions of herb and see if it applies to me without an opinion..

that opinion which you neglected to openly fucking state

because your bitch herby ass had to make an herby ass joke to go along with your herby fucking net swagger.

your asshole fits faggot

_Talksic_ 01-08-10 04:14 PM

its original and genius,and will work..and will make u and your republican party go bankrupt.lol and could give money back to the people..

Indeph 01-08-10 04:31 PM

Hurry up and tell us the idea or I'll alert the authorities

_Talksic_ 01-08-10 05:22 PM

lol,ive gotta set the groundwork still..

ichaboy 01-08-10 07:59 PM

omg it's genius like obamacare?

Ltizzle 01-08-10 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
its original and genius,and will work..and will make u and your republican party go bankrupt.lol and could give money back to the people..

What's wrong with Republicans? :huh: