RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   speak my name!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=33731)

Yung 50 03-11-03 10:08 AM

speak my name!!!!!!!!

sum of u may know me most of u wont im a old rb veteran from back in da day at da very first original rb and so on anyway i decided to stop in and drop u guys wit sum new shit since its been a while basically dis nigga i used to pit with got on sum jealous shit and now we goin at it for da crown of our city peep and reply holla..........

http://lil50.dmusic.com/

da track is called speak my name holla........

Dariel Shariem 03-11-03 10:42 AM

Beat sounds nice.. your quality sounds ill from the top...

Yung 50, ya style is kinda like 50, are you tryna sound like him.. this is a nice audio.. quality is so nice.. flow is clean and well done.. the hook is real nice but the beat aint doin it justice.. u got so much energy and the beat aint bringin it... but i like this fo real.. feelin it to the fullest..

check my audio please...
Blazin' It

Yung 50 03-11-03 10:47 AM

fa sho thanks for da love and naw im not tryin to sound like 50 i waont say i had da name first but i been 50 since 95 but i dont go by dat name just a alias my reel rap name is p-cole just basically my first initial and last name but thanks on da love and ill peep yours in a minute holla........

fatman 03-11-03 01:50 PM

didnt realy feel the beat, u were nice on it tho, ur voice was a bit loud on it... ur styles ill u sound nothing like 50, the lyrics were nice cept 4 the chorus i didnt like it
u got petential to go mainstream

p.s. p-cole sounds like p-hole

fabolous89 03-11-03 03:00 PM

50's back haha...your shit is always hot..the quality is very good...the beat is hot your delivery is sick...the lyrics are straight, sick drop

[.KroniK.] 03-11-03 09:10 PM

beat is fire..........wow lil 50 cent lol........j/k.........lyrics is hot yo,DAMN NIGGA DID SOMEONE PISS YOU OFF? lmmfao......wow see if u come from Columbus why is Bow Wow so wak,he's your idlol n shit lmmfao............word up this track was nice.....i like that BG shit lmmfao ha ha ha...........shit ..........nice track yo......wow,

holla at me if we can collabo yo
~KroniK~

Cameo 03-11-03 10:09 PM

hot shit

p.s. peep my site

Yung 50 03-12-03 08:33 AM

kronik u nimrod u know im not rom columbus so shuddup i just was livin there which im not no more second if u ever mention me and bow wow together again ill kill u and 3rd yeah sumone did piss me off he put my sons name in his mouth and everyone knows my son is dead especially him cause i was with da nigga da nite b4 da funeral so pissed of yeah just a lil and cameo thanks for replying but dat kind of thing dont go round here u want replies u have to say better shit den hot shit p.s peep mine uh uhh just dont work holla.....

self 03-12-03 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fatman

p.s. p-cole sounds like p-hole

ONLY YOU WOULD THINK THAT....Personally, I like P-Cole

BLACK FLAME 03-12-03 05:08 PM

Decent shit you sound different every audio lol this was solid though solid flow lyrics etc beat was alright worth a listen

Yung 50 03-13-03 03:39 AM

kool thanks uppin.............

[.KroniK.] 03-13-03 08:12 AM

aight yo i was kidding yo............damn..........calm down there kid lol..........but yo peep my track 50.......holla bak kid

~KroniK~

Q 03-13-03 04:14 PM

i like the beat and hook.. everythin else is borin.

Fierce 03-13-03 08:46 PM

Beats Def. Nice .

Flow Is Always Nice ...

Your Lyrics Are Improving Slowly ... But ..

Pretty Nice Overall Track..

Its About Time Your Quality Is Nice. lol.

Yung 50 03-14-03 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Q
i like the beat and hook.. everythin else is borin.

well Q its good to see u havent changed a bit but u wouldnt understand unless u knew da guy i was dissin and wat da situation was but as usual not everyone will like yo shit so thanks for all love and hate and uppin..........:cool: