RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   LYRICAL G vs RICH N.I. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=34972)

~RuThLEss~ 03-22-03 03:37 PM

LYRICAL G vs RICH N.I.

1 Attachment(s)
man like i said i moved it to here dawg
Same rulez.....

10-15 Bars (a bar is 2 lines)

i post 1st....and you holla wit yours on Monday.........

~RuThLEss~ 03-22-03 08:14 PM

Man here it COmes...........

Yo RICH Gay Kid Everybody Know Im The Best Out, You N Yo Crew AI Think Yall Hard Cuz Yall Walk With Your Chest Out?//
Trust Me I Know What Your Girl Neck Bout, I'll Put My Gun To Your Face And Make Everybody Call You Teck - Mouth//
KId Dont Push Me You Aint A Real Vet, I Got Heat So You Like "Pussy" Aint Hard To We..I Dont Care About You Bein Da "Light Dog" Im Beyond Dat, Talk Shit And Your Throat Go Beyond Your Neck//
KId Stay bitching I'll Leave Your Brains On The Curb And Get Charged For Littering.. Than I Met Your Moms So In 6 Months You Gonna Be Baby Sittin//
Rich Cant Throw Hands He Tryna Kick Man..I'll Lay You Down On The Ground Like A Bike With No Kickstand//
Lyrical G & LEthal TactiX Never Pick Up The 9 We Carry The 8 I'll Buck Fitty You And Have You Holding Your Face//
Man i bet you Fear Tha Death, Rich Doesn't Want To Die Its So Scary..U Got Twist Expressions, Slip Into Depression And You'll Be "Broken-Down" More Than "Mariah-Carey"// ..lol
Ima Make U Go Hide In A Attic Leave U Beat In The Streets Like U Beat Off In Traffic.. My Skill Is Like A Christian Girls Virginity Cuz U Want It But U Cant Have It//

~SwITCH STYLE~

--I eat this Rich faggot's heart and absorbs his elements forging into his savages...than I melt wit felt tips till hell's ripped and place components in plastic packages--
-How is it this ni99a tryin to make DOLLARS in rap…half of his rhymes don’t even make $SENSE$ [CENTS]--
-Prepubescent sex grounds for reality checks….Rich N.i reflects on his sexuality when he wakes up on R KELLYS steps--
- Man you steppin to me is like R.Kelly signing with virgin records
Or like me producing Eminems first gospel record--
-The best 'flow' Rich ever presented in his "rhyme book" was called 'Liquid' "Paper"..I'll breath 'ether' into ya lungs "infecting" ya functions...that's why you claimin you "sick" wit vapors--

Aight MAn WaitinG For Yours....Dont DROp THe SOAP...lol

The End 03-23-03 03:05 AM

^^^ you get my vote for postin that pic.. lol :D

(will vote seriously later.. )

Evolve 03-24-03 09:36 AM

** He just Lost to Silence**

SILENCE!!!.. this Gangsta needs some Quiet to write well
notice i STARTED off, the same place he LEFT.. w/ an L//**
thats how short he fell, but no need to dwell on the past
a Loss is Nowhere in sight and he's Heading Nowhere Fast//
being me, thats no easy task...but i handle it great, fine
Heard he was nice?!? then i Strangled him w/ the Grapvine//
easy, best take your time... each second here is precsious
i live in the Winner's Circle, he aint even on the Guestlist//
WOW.. i didnt expect this, dude actually had the belly to post
need proof he's WACK?? he has a line from Nelly as a Quote//
thats all She wrote, scripted his future.. my duty to kill ya
there's no question he's Gay, his own Location says "Bootyfilla"//
Jack Son like Thrilla.. his style and sex Switch, he's Confused
claims he's a Dude, check the Pic...thats a Self Portrait he Used//
and im not easily Amused, but this has got to be a Practical Joke
a Hoax, no Beef but its a must that i leave Leathal Tactix ta Roast//
had to expose this Ghost, his skills Dont Exsist.. cut him to shreads
look at his verse, no Structure w/ Lines longer than his Avi's Dreds//
someone call the Meds, he just passed to the spiritual and i thank ya
Did you really expect to win w/ a name like Lyrical_Gangsta?!?!// LOLOL

fatman 03-24-03 12:17 PM

vote-rich
he just came with more personals, worded well, and hard hits
Lyrical u were alright nothing u realy need to improve on, try to make ur bars shorter like his and the rest will come the more u battle
l

fithycalibur 03-24-03 06:12 PM

yo i think rich took this shit, he had betta flow punches and wordplay. lyrical ur shit was nice just in a defferent league.

my vote=rich

fgee 03-24-03 06:16 PM

agree with fatman -im feelin rich's (vote to him) but lyrical g's was still good

~RuThLEss~ 03-24-03 08:47 PM

LOL RICH u took more time thats why...lol need to learn to be patient with my Victims

Evolve 03-25-03 08:03 AM

LOL at this kid.... i didnt take time you ass.... i told you i dont go on on the weekends... i came on monday morning and did that in about 10 mins....

Got ta laugh at these newbie's

~RuThLEss~ 03-25-03 02:17 PM

This NEWbie got more wins though.....Reality Check...lol MAN is all gravvy Nice battle

Evolve 03-25-03 02:23 PM

More WINS????? R You Serious.... Just cause you have your record updated does NOT mean you have more wins..... Now your 7-2 ... That record is not reflecting before this site Crashed again.... WOW

~RuThLEss~ 03-25-03 02:28 PM

MAN Like i said Don't underestimate.......probably alot of NEwbies beated you feel me the point is not the Battle score or wuteva u have is just keep on rhyming cause even though you have all those wins doesnt mean shit.....Reality check Kido....

Evolve 03-25-03 02:49 PM

Reality check.... YOU SUCK KIDO.... AND YOU LOST

~RuThLEss~ 03-25-03 02:57 PM

ANGER MANAGEMENT LIl KID ...lol Enuff TAlk Kid u AINT SHIT TO ME...lol

Evolve 03-25-03 03:02 PM

i know... thats why i won.... this is CLOSED