RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Dizzy D vs Avalon... as per your request... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=35766)

Avalon 03-27-03 07:24 PM

Dizzy D vs Avalon... as per your request...

8 lines... TOTAL... Period...

I'll be back either today or tomorrow...

spit now or later... doesn't matter...

Avalon...

Avalon 03-27-03 08:17 PM

I said I wanted comp, I didn't mean mentally challenged,
you like anorexic belly dancers... barely a waist of talent...
this nerd type dude's deterred, quite blue, I burst right through,
^^ LOOK..! senseless multis prove I can make an absurd verse like you...
Dizzy has to go.. Av is God & u partly infatuate,
If losing’s educational… consider yourself a Harvard graduate...
hell kid, when you was born, your dad replied "my bad" and cried,
you playin' caddy, Dizzy tell me... where'd I lie at..? before submitting replies...

Get merked on a small scale...

8 lines...

DIZZY D 03-27-03 08:57 PM

LMAO!!!!! iight checkin in.
-1-

DIZZY D 03-27-03 10:02 PM

Ayo....

Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1
Contracts display ya loss cuz its planned out unlike your name bitch, change his name to dirty panties the way this pussy stays in shit//2
Your in deeper then you expected, you was talkin shit so i hand selected, fear my name bitch shiver and respect it//3
In your lifeline you'll only have one chance to shine, to bad that time already passed when you made your first step so today its mine//4

4 bars= 8 lines
-1-

DIZZY D 03-28-03 01:38 AM

uppin for some votes.
-1-

Carneverus 03-28-03 03:59 AM

hmm...close battle..

Avalon...had a nice concept and your style is in the right place but creativity showed to be lacking with recycled and played punches...it could of been much better..

Dizzy...The wordplay was on point and seemed to be more creative and original..however your closer was not up to par..

vote = dizzy..

i think he served his opponent with better diss content and deeper punches...

Evolve 03-28-03 09:02 AM

WOW.... i voted for Avalon... better clever punches

DIZZY D 03-28-03 03:21 PM

1-1 uppin.
-1-

JbRePpInNJ 03-28-03 03:38 PM

vote avalon......better punches came harder overall...i think dizzy had tha best bar of tha battle tho....

"Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1"

but as his verse went on it got weaker... avalon 1st bar wus played but after that he went on wit consistency....

so vote avalon

Jstylez 03-28-03 03:41 PM

i vote avalon....even tho i gotta battle this pussy.....i think he took this one...dizzy yo verse ehhhh....ok....i felt you coulda came better

Vote=avalon

•Mu Ling H• 03-28-03 04:08 PM

dizzy d got this if u look harder into it... that one line about tha panites shyt was funny... hahahaa

BlUnT-MC 03-28-03 04:16 PM

I liked avalons better.. the punches were set up better

Def.Con 03-28-03 04:31 PM

vote: Dizzy D

his whole rhyme shcme was better then Avalons.. harder punches.. and slightly better flow... but over all Dizzy took this battle hands down

~RuThLEss~ 03-28-03 04:33 PM

MAN not to hate on DIzzy i think Avalon took thiz.....he had smart punches.....and overall better flow

ace 03-28-03 04:35 PM

Go study some Dr. Suess books and learn how to rhyme, you should start wearin your rolex around your belt to show your a waist of time//1
Contracts display ya loss cuz its planned out unlike your name bitch, change his name to dirty panties the way this pussy stays in shit//2

those 2 barz took da batte and left me laughin

vote=dizzy