RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "I Killed My Boyfriend" (a love stawy) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=36793)

*~BaKardii~* 04-02-03 02:06 PM

"I Killed My Boyfriend" (a love stawy)

uhh pay attention.....

Only GOD can understand why I
killed the man that I love infedelity erect like
penises filled with cumm////
sex confessions on the floor
ignoring vibrating pagers, he took a pause
for the call then leaving 4 min later////
Information on the mating on him and many of girls withdrawing
tears from my eyes ejaculating my world////
arguments about the wims (women) continuing in the kitchen
which resulted with my weakness touchin, lickin, and kissin////
My craniums capacitated with thoughts of him and the others
even thought for a moment he was pluggin' his own mother////
leaving on the late night with
businesses styll unmentioned his lies long like
extentions this could have been long prevented////
family telling me to leave without a trace or a word and let him
think he got the best that sounded crazed and obsurd////

Dayum BaKardii finally snapped the calliburs in her hand sitting in her rocking chair the pistol cocked for her man////
asking questions of how could he, why did he do me this way the only reason that his death will be a quater to 8'////
conviction of the mind thrillers and my senses are numb only thing I feel right now is the strength of the gun////
feet wiping on the rug, jangles pockets for keys ready to end his
cheating life and I'm not gonna flee//// aimed str8 for the head not the heart or the ribs watched him cradle like a baby in the comfort of cribs//// called the cops and said I killed him and it blood on the floor, interrogations of the reasons why I just did'nt go//// I loved the man who did me wrong, and revenge was a must, and the judge replied well you can spend your life here with us////

it's short I know but feedback please.....

*~BaKardii~* 04-02-03 02:14 PM

critique narcolepticz never prosper

AngelicSheShe 04-02-03 02:30 PM

ummm... yup my man would die if something like that happened... yup I would have gone into more detail of how I killed him because it would be the best part... but yea... nice piece ma OoNnEe

*~BaKardii~* 04-02-03 02:37 PM

thnx
*~Holler~*

*~BaKardii~* 04-04-03 01:42 PM

^^^^^

Alias-C 04-04-03 01:52 PM

... I crime of passion... lol... I liked it girl, I really did... there seems to be alot of heart put into this... alot of emotion... and you express it well with your words... deep
I was feeling the flow and vocab, good rhymes too...

I usually don't write rhymes like this... you know, emotional ones... but I'm posting one soon calld 'Broken', if you spot it, check it out... peace

*~BaKardii~* 04-04-03 02:20 PM

thnx for the reply
I'm uppin this
*~Holler~*

Av1r3x 04-04-03 07:24 PM

nice piece there girl.U wuz talkin like u had actually done tha crime..or sumthin.Either ill verse and hope to see more from ya.Stay ^
-Avi

*~BaKardii~* 04-07-03 09:06 AM

^^^^

*~BaKardii~* 04-08-03 10:27 AM

^^^^

WORD~PERFECT 04-08-03 10:46 AM

now i know i have seen you before.....
anyways this was a great read entertaining made me think and visualize i give a ten

*~BaKardii~* 04-08-03 02:06 PM

thanx....still uppin

~*k*i*n*k*s*~ 04-08-03 02:52 PM

Deep...I liked it. I could relate in a way to this, cause last year I wanted to kill my b/f...now my ex. But I'm tellin' you, if he wasn't a 200lb big tough guy, i woulda. lol. peaz.

*~BaKardii~* 04-08-03 03:05 PM

(lol)
I feel you ma' don't get me wrong tho I did'nt kill him we just squared up meaning we fought, in the end we BOTH went to jail though (nuthin nice)
thnx 4 da reply
*~Holler~*

Bad N Flewence 04-08-03 03:36 PM

I could not find the flow...but if it was just a story it was greatly done. Very emotional. Shit though, I would not want to be your boyfriend, shit, if you came at me with a gun I'd clap the shit out of you LMAO...good vocab....well semi....keep it up. By the way...can you help me find the flow.....?

Peace Out and PCP!