RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   UnEmceeAble vs. BlUnT-Mc (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=39450)

UnEmceeable 04-16-03 07:53 PM

UnEmceeAble vs. BlUnT-Mc

Aiight

Verse are do within one hour after you check in:
16 lines
no c/v or d/r
3-0 is a K.O>
First to 5 (if we get slept on...its the most votes when the poll closes)

Consider this my check in....

lilbrick005 04-16-03 07:57 PM

UnEmceeAble you better rip this fool. Split representin HOLLA

UnEmceeable 04-16-03 08:28 PM

Let tell you right now that I’m destin to win…and I’m gonna start from the endin so I don’t have to pretend-to-begin/
It’s Round two and I’m still leaving this MC crippled and scarred…you writing verses on boners but they still aint hard/
Blunt- you just might- drop a good verse on a good occasion… but every time you drop you come like used playstations/
Your about as fluent as claymation… you anxiously waiting a winning record but you need to *stay patient*/
You stuck on a losing-trip, you need a vacation…your verses will fit in better with the Dot-Com family at Gay-Nation/
Kid- I’m about to put your words and your sole in touch…cuz with your foot in your mouth your ass won’t be talking much/
I murder emcee’s when I battle- watch me cop-a-kill…and make that W vanish in front of your face like I was Copperfield/
The only reason you think you hot is because u got no fans…u sold out no-shows, your entertaining empty stands/
Your supplying with-out demand…let me pull your pants down to prove to every one that you’ve been dis-manned/
We aint even started to battle yet and you already on the retreat…if my eyes serve me correct, you surfin round RB with the most defeats/
You couldn’t even be shit with your head in the toilet seat…you rapping with candy in ya mouth and trying to say your rhymes are sweet/
Fuck this, smoking this cat is a waste-of-time…even my watch stops when you start to rhyme/
You need to set up an alias as compost-fine…cuz every time you com-post you post up recycled lines/
It’s like I tied you to the L, they way your bound-to-Lose…you’ll be sleeping in the ocean cuz I provide water front-views/

You got smoked:::::

Blunts are for smokers not for those who over and over re-act/
You didn’t have a chance the first time so why the hell did u rematch!/

BlUnT-MC 04-17-03 10:08 AM

check in... sorry it wasn't last night.. I was at work when I accepted an' it was time to bounce home...

BlUnT-MC 04-17-03 10:18 AM

yo.. I might be longer than an hour.. I gotta go out on a delivery for work.. be back soon...

BlUnT-MC 04-17-03 11:21 AM

I'm back, here's my verse:

dawg this isn't a re-match, it's your death re-lapse.//
see man you can't crack a blunt rap(wrap) without a rasor blade.//
an' yo-rap's so dull it's like safety scissors made by paper-mate.//
you got no game, wait.. you do, the game just don't want you.//
too lame for the industry, so like a sick horse I'm puttin' you outta your misery.//(lame is what you call a sick horse)
try'n to battle this MC is like adding insult to injury.//
cause after I cut you up in this round I'm comin' to gun you down in your city.//
forcefully I claim victory over this so called emcee.//
self-proclaimed dick-ryda, shit script writah, Un-emcee-able, even he know's he's un-able.//
in-capible of creatin graceful lyrics that don't 'cause ear-aches.//
your so-called hip-hop spirit must-a packed up an' left.//
'cause damn son, if that passes as rap tu-pac would be glad he's dead.//
you like biggie smalls, not notorious.. just a big talker with a small cock.//
oops, did I let ya secret out.. sorry bout that dawg.//
but hey, atleast I didn't tell RB about that shit you did with ya mom.//
with a flip of ya toung, and some stank old ass pussy cum.//
yum-yum, chew that shit up like a cow chewin' it's cud....//

^ I want to keep goin' on this, but it's 17 lines already....

Soul Theory 04-17-03 11:57 AM

em took this this easy with wayyyy better punches. and he had metas and a lil wordplay.

The only reason you think you hot is because u got no fans

Kid- I’m about to put your words and your sole in touch…cuz with your foot in your mouth your ass won’t be talking much/

NICE^

overall nice verse unemceeable, just work on wording some of ur punches better so they will hit harder.

BLunt-MC. your verse was kind of childish. especially talkin bout moms and stuff, i was expectin this to be a closer battle. work on constructin metas and try to get off the mom and guns topics.

good battle y'all.

me vs. bribeone1:: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=39493

BlUnT-MC 04-17-03 12:39 PM

I agree, man, you know how hard it is to get inspiration sitting at a fuckin' desk in a drab grey walled back room in an office.. damn, like can you say "writers block".. I'm disappointed in myself for this verse..

Soul Theory 04-17-03 12:46 PM

yeh i know what u mean yo, just try to close ur eyes and envision a totally different surrounding. when i get writers block i just try to erase all my thoughts and just focus on stuff that has nothin to do with anything i was thinkin of earlier.

hey would u mind voting on my battle against lilbrick005. dont forget to put ur vote in the polls. thanks yo. :: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=39462

UnEmceeable 04-17-03 05:53 PM

uppin for votes

UnEmceeable 04-17-03 07:09 PM

Can we see some votes PLZ. ....I know some of you are out there::::::::::::

big_boi1234 04-18-03 12:18 AM

ya mon ma vote goes to unemnceeable

hit up ma battle gainst lil rick

UnEmceeable 04-18-03 12:56 AM

umm yeah....sure......*Not*

That vote don't count......only registered voters w/ poll votes rihgt Blunt?

Right

Ok......Uppin

UnEmceeable 04-18-03 11:21 AM

k Uppin....

G.Hod 04-18-03 12:54 PM

UnEmceeable: Nice wordplay, punches.. Bars were a little long, which makes it hard to keep a consistent flow, but it didn't affect the over all performance.

"Let tell you right now that I’m destin to win…and I’m gonna start from the endin so I don’t have to pretend-to-begin/"
REALLY GOOD OPENER

"Kid- I’m about to put your words and your sole in touch…cuz with your foot in your mouth your ass won’t be talking much/
I murder emcee’s when I battle- watch me cop-a-kill…and make that W vanish in front of your face like I was Copperfield/"
VERY NICE, WON IT FOR YOU..

BlUnT-MC: Wasn't bad, just seemed like you didn't have the time to compete with his..

"see man you can't crack a blunt rap(wrap) without a rasor blade.//
an' yo-rap's so dull it's like safety scissors made by paper-mate.//"
NICE

"but hey, atleast I didn't tell RB about that shit you did with ya mom.//
with a flip of ya toung, and some stank old ass pussy cum.//
yum-yum, chew that shit up like a cow chewin' it's cud....//"
HURT YOU, SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE GOING FOR A FEW TOO MANY PERSONALS.. IF YOU'RE GOING FOR A PERSONAL, MAKES SURE IT SOUNDS WITTY OR INTELLIGENT..

GOOD BATTLE, but my vote goes to UnEmCeEaBlE