RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   tony montana vs 50cal (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=40182)

fithycalibur 04-19-03 02:21 PM

tony montana vs 50cal

10barz max
no hate'n
no crew votes
no bite'n
no feed'n
check-in verse due 1 hr after check-in

good luck!

Tonya~Montana 04-19-03 02:39 PM

my name is TONYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

remember dat 22 calibur!!!

fithycalibur 04-19-03 03:13 PM

yo no half "step'n" on "chicks" that use "clits" for a "weapon","protect'n" fucks from "happen'n" when facial shots i'm "project'n"//1
str8 blows from "blowjobs" all eyes "clogged" when my "erections" unload'n leathal "injections",leave'n u wit an ejaculated face spit'n my orgasmic "collections"......whoa!//2
i boil to a "spill" leave most women and children "killed"
of hot "insaults","grilled" to crisp "crunch" of punchlines ate'n for "brunch" and its grandma's "fault"//3
fake dreams of be'n a big drug "lord", but the only thing u carry is tampax "galore",and i'm curious to know how much pads really hit'n "for"//4
tony wasn't a joke i thought u was "guy" but yo tonya is worst cuz this is a fucked "reply"//5

switch(3bar questioning wit the 2bar answer!)

why would u wanna be 17 and call urself a "grandmother"?
unless u had a "daughter" at 6,and she came out be'n a youger "fucker"//6
why would u wanna battle a "man"?is it the fact u mis-spelled ur own "name""again"?,and u really a gay "dame" and i exsposed ur out the closet bio dikes r "strange"//7
why do u only have 29 "post"?,and ur list of wins is like u beat 2 emcees in each battle that u "host"//8
thats wierd ur battle record says ur still "new" i'll agree wit that,and ur post "too" cuz i put together 2 and 2 and u profile says u started 7-19 of "02"//9
u must of been bored signed up found it wasn't for u at 16,and waited a year ta comeback "to" a clash wit this pistol that will deminish "u"//10

fithycalibur 04-19-03 03:14 PM

my bad shawty, just post then we'll talk bout ur name problem!

Tonya~Montana 04-19-03 03:55 PM

oh boyy...

first off...!! I was here before tha site crashed or whaTeva it did!! check around nucca!!!!
.................................................. ..............

50 Calibur walkin around with JAVELINS-in-his-chest to Prove he's on POINT// he's Litteraly a DOPE cause I CRACKED-his-HEAD and left him ANNOINT//

Tha only time you display ya HOTTNESS is when you wearing ya WIFE BEATER// you was ILL til I hung you with ya TANK-TOP and RAISED-YA-LIFE-METER// I spit along list of Rhymes that it will take out your FUTURE GRANDSON// cause like an UGLY ARMLESS mcee a Win you could'nt HAND{SOME}:confused: //

50 CALIBUR but you ain't GUN-HO// you ain't HUNG-LOW// you need I-V's in ya THROAT to improve Some FLOW//
a-Parently you KIDDin with that diss cause I'll lay you over tha STEP-SON// when my FIST-HIT-YA-GOLD-FRONTS like an Angry LEPRACHUAN//

this cat thinks he's tha SHIT cause the LACTAID MILK in his body get Gone Quick// personally you could'nt SPIT HOT if you Sucked Your OWN DICK// .........

fithycalibur 04-19-03 04:43 PM

that was an ight spit yo, just for the record i thought thats how ya name was spelled. i thought u was a dude til i looked at ur profile and found u was a shawty!

up'n for votes

Tonya~Montana 04-19-03 04:56 PM

yea alotta cats on here thought that when I started bout a year ago!! good shit tho!!

fithycalibur 04-20-03 01:42 PM

up'n^^^

UnEmceeable 04-20-03 06:54 PM

These two bars won the battle:::

I spit along list of Rhymes that it will take out your FUTURE GRANDSON// cause like an UGLY ARMLESS mcee a Win you could'nt HAND{SOME} //

50 CALIBUR but you ain't GUN-HO// you ain't HUNG-LOW// you need I-V's in ya THROAT to improve Some FLOW//

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice shit Tonya keep it up:::::

The rest of her verse seemed somewhat played

fithy calibur had nothing worth quoting in my eyes, plus your multi's seemed forced::::::::

Vote: Tonya

fithycalibur 04-21-03 03:09 AM

o-1 up'n ^^^^^

Tonya~Montana 04-21-03 08:48 AM

thanks for tha vote @ UN!!

fatman 04-21-03 10:50 AM

nice to see u back in this tony, u riped him, i cant vote tho
G'LUCK

DNA 04-21-03 09:38 PM

lol

ScottyC 04-22-03 11:36 AM

nice 1 guys