RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Polls (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Poll voting on front lines... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=43551)

alldig 05-03-03 04:25 PM

Poll voting on front lines...

There has been much controversy over this issue, but it is much easier for the mods to close battles when there is are a list of final tallied poll votes (ex: 10-8) clearly posted above each battle. In my opinion the poll voting system and record updates have been going well for the past month. What do you think?

Mad Man 05-03-03 06:00 PM

Get rid of it, people vote for themselves, and vote without uppin' the thread, it really sucks. No offense.

§olja*Lyricist 05-03-03 06:33 PM

I'd rather quotes and stuff on my battles than people just poll voting.

alldig 05-03-03 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Man
Get rid of it, people vote for themselves, and vote without uppin' the thread, it really sucks. No offense.

A user can only vote once....and if someone is suspicious of it I can always check who voted for who on each poll.

Lokinator 05-03-03 06:52 PM

I Say Keep It... Coz Ya Get Alotta Herbs That Vote Jus So Their Battle Can Get Voted On... It's Good The Way It Is...

AbOmInAtIoN 05-03-03 08:13 PM

it doesnt matter...if you drop the illist flow then people would vote for you... so get better at rhymin so more viewers would vote

§olja*Lyricist 05-03-03 11:55 PM

Its quicker than text voting I must say

Kobra 05-04-03 10:42 AM

i think explained is better so it stops tha dickrydin

drastick 05-04-03 05:33 PM

yo man i lost the battle the other day bacause of this peace of shit poll it was like 6-4 like 4 more people voted for me some forgot to hit the poll others said that it wouldnt let them at the end i lost i coulda just won there alot of people that voted for me did hit the poll right now the same shit is ghappenin against my battle with tonya montana ghetto white gave me a vote but says that the damn poll aint workin yall just need to fix it peace

Jay Pana 05-04-03 05:36 PM

get rid of it

UnEmceeable 05-04-03 11:41 PM

well, the poll should have to agree with the text votes:::::

if it is 8-0 on the poll but 8-9 through the text then shit is fucked up you know?

you have to use either poll or no poll: DON"T tryo to have both...

maybe set it up so that once both verses are posted the thread is closed and only poll votes are allowed.....

^^^^
that might work, most likley not cuz then crews could vote and so could dickryders

Scrapping the poll is the best idea: Its not that hard to just say

"Vote=whoever"

then it would be on the battler's part (winner that is) to post a final tally as the last post on that thread and then post a link to that post and mods could check the tally.......

UnEmceeable 05-04-03 11:44 PM

well read my post above^^^^^ then check the polls

notice how the explained votes don't agree witht he poll in number.....

fucked up already

Spittin Quik 05-05-03 10:32 AM

Poll votin is some good shit, keep it on here man

Dakidd22 05-05-03 10:29 PM

its aight

skittlez 05-06-03 01:16 PM

get rid of it....unless you can get only explained votes to count...too many dickrydin' and crew votes goin' on