RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Mic Check vs. Vendetta (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=43677)

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 01:38 AM

Mic Check vs. Vendetta

ayyo her the ruels
20-25 line max
5 votes
3-0,3-1=ko
no d/r crew votes

ill spit first in a few...
good luck

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 02:48 PM

uppin^

MiC ChEcK 05-04-03 02:53 PM

uppin on what......u said u was spittin 1st

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 02:58 PM

imma spitt in a few

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 03:19 PM

*looks at Mic Check and slapps the shit out of 'em..*listen up kid***mic check<<<1-2*

Ya style is 'Ol' and 'Dirty' like that "Bastard" from the Wu-tang Clan~ You insane man if you think you can 'bring me down' like they did that statue of that Hussein Man/My style is like the Twin Towers~Mic Check is what you see when planes land~How a coward like you gonna claim to be a "Braves" FAN?/ This murder is easy like havin' you owe me money and then committin' suicide~ I spit 'from the soul' (De La Soul), I would've had more competition battlin' 'Me, Myself and I'/You gettin' "The Blast" like I was Kweli and Hi-tek all rolled in ONE~I would say you have bitten verses but they don't look good enough to be STOLLEN ONES/You couldn't 'take what's yours' if you were HOLDIN' YA SON~How is it I'm the last man standin' and you were HOLDIN' A GUN?/The best chance you got of takin' me out is hiring a SNIPER~but that's still impossible cause I can't be seen like cars with dirty windshield WIPERS/25 bars was the max, and I know you used every bar~Those "Cappadonna" flows won't get you far like a engine-less CAR....HARDY HAR HAR HAR! /Don't get me wrong dog, It's not that niggas don't respect you~It's just that if there was a dick sucking election, they'd be the first ones to ELECT YOU/I'll give you Props though, It was a decent and Good Flow~For a homo who approaches girls and gets the same response...."NO HOE!"/You couldn't even get Benzino to collab on your Pro-mo~what makes matters worse is that even Ja was a NO SHOW (Ja will do anything with anybody)After this you might wanna LEAVE-THIS-SITE~cause you've 'fallen', I'll have to go back and tell ALICIA-KEYS SHE'S RIGHT/Here's some advice, elevate ya style HOMIE~Battles some Newbies, Come back and Show me, then maye I'll respect you If you try not to BLOW ME

MiC ChEcK 05-04-03 03:22 PM

lol, mad good dawg, ima write mine now......

MiC ChEcK 05-04-03 03:41 PM

Hey yo......
You're an X-Man, you lack the Y chromosome....
You hit clubs and like shopping for milk, you bring the homo home...
----------------------------------------------
A pyromaniac kicking dirt at your debris the only cat to set McDonalds on fire proving that I BURN MC's to the THIRD DEGREE//
This kid must be some type of a STUPID G' putting my pictures next to a bunch of sheep claiming that he's HERD OF ME//
Im HOPING MY methods of HOLDING NINE weapons will be enough when it comes to VOTING TIME//
No SCOLDING MINE punches would put so many stitches on you that you can open up your own CLOTHING LINE//
Only time this numbered mc will see a V is if we were battling in the ROMAN TIME//
I'm too nice leaving voters speechless as if they were QUOTING MIMES//
Like a shitty poker hand; for u this is FOLDING TIME cause ur record is like Wheel of Fortune; its rare to get a V son//
I have this won as each gun blasts to leave ur knee stunned//
And carve out your insides just to prove you dont have the guts to take me on//
You make me yawn...I blast with barrage n slash a whole or two through your mirage//
You and winning don't fit like cannibals in a life preserving montage//
Don't you know that in battles I'm delivering sick scripts like mails for medical patient actors//
Got u feeling down like touching kids with Syndrome you'll see I win when we add up all the factors//(votes)
Your employed tones wont stand a chance when I deploy stones at this Vendetta grown//
I destroy bones while ur punches connecting are like calling someone with toy phones//
Face it dogg only time U will follow up with a V is posting the alphabet in order//
Im a retarded mc; only cause I spit with a diss-order; no crossing this border//
Like running into steel doors, defeating me is something you wont go through with//
Im too swift; I hold it down my design like a glue stick; this battles like my dick ya blew it//
Fuck it, I thought this site was gay enough until we had Vendetta come in//
Fag had his mouth around the mic like he was ready to blow something// lol

V*=victory

*oh, and as for biting.....spitten in a few was litterally for 25 lines
-think about that...

good luck

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 03:49 PM

lets get osme votes dropped ya heard

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 03:50 PM

what...?
i saw the letter V a shit load of times...
my verse ws a littl ebit over but can we get some votes...
uppin^
ayyo good spitt dawg

MiC ChEcK 05-04-03 05:20 PM

thanx, you too.......uppin, come on...lets get some votes in this muh fucka !

Pr0phecy 05-04-03 06:00 PM

come on shitt...votes uppin^

MiC ChEcK 05-04-03 10:41 PM

UPPIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pr0phecy 05-05-03 01:35 AM

damn can we get some votes up in here goddamnit
uppin^^

Homer Phobic 05-05-03 02:16 AM

damn the both of yall spit about a 9 so this to me was a tie got damn mic aint kno u had some ill shyt like that in u(j/p) but really that was hot and vendetta can u drop a vote in me vz Mad man and both of yall drop one in Word Perfect VZ Production Team 5 cuz theres only one vote

MiC ChEcK 05-05-03 06:05 PM

uppin for some votes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!