RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   More Suggestions By Trilll (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=45767)

tRiLL 05-10-03 11:42 PM

More Suggestions By Trilll

fuckin heel nun of the mods checked my last suggestions whats up with that, its just suggestions that yaw could atleast read n have a think about...

suggestion 1: make a forum/sub forum where peeps with unda 150 posts can drop Open Mic pieces, i'm beggin ya man, seriosuly Open Mic is clogged up with too many newbies.........
and u can tell they r newbies without even opening the thread because the name of the thread is sumthin like...............

yo check this out
sickest freestyle eva
ur all fuckin wack
my shit is dope
i'm the best........etc

so please take this unda consideration.......i'm sure peeps on open mic would agree, peeps like Narcsyst and Bash n Soldier 22 etc peeps who drop good shit and then get slept on cuse thier pieces get stuck in like page 5 cuse too many newbies r droppin wack useless posts

tRiLL 05-11-03 11:22 AM

one more thing..........yaw shuld make it so cats gotta reply to 2 people before posin thier own thread and tell em to post the links to the people they replied to on thier thread.........this way sleepin will decrease immensly........please mods peep my shit take it unda consideration i'm tryin to help fellow RB MEMBAZ

Luke C-Walker 05-11-03 02:30 PM

who cares.... just ignore em.. go to the threads u want to.. im pretty sure they aint stopping you from going to the threads u want to..??

G. Buttersworth 05-11-03 02:52 PM

nah it's true... i agree with you all the way.. and it does sound like a good idea. but the only flaw is that we have like 50 diffrent forums already. but im liking this idea. and i'm a go and mention this to one of our two admins.

Johnny 6-feet 05-11-03 07:19 PM

i agree with trill, newbie members are fucking open mic up. the problem is theres gonna be an outcry from guys with less than 150 posts going "but i'm so ill, why are you regulating me?"

im sure rb did this before. the reply to 2 posts idea had definately been done before, i dont see why its stopped to be honest.

tRiLL 05-14-03 07:15 AM

thanks for acutally peeping my Suggestion Thread this time lol............

Atetrack define' 05-17-03 01:03 PM

yeah trill i agree,my shit gts slept on like what,but its in the legends forum if the mods wanna check it out at some point.....sometime lol.....im likin gthe two replies thing,stop the damn freeposting bullshit,and those whack ass battle remarks that seem to be happening......its gettin annoyn as fuck...i mean ill go into th newbie shit an dpeep it no doubt,its jus ti dont want to be slept on anymore,its really annoying......and also a limit to the reply would be good,like 200 characters or osemthing,this would force someone to read it unless they jsut cut paste random shit and say its ill,but yeah you get wha t i mean...

tRiLL 05-18-03 01:52 AM

yea i agreee...........hurray they listened to my Open Mic SUggestion about how it shuld be charecter limit....trill makes a difference..............................

Atetrack define' 05-18-03 11:25 AM

*raises sword*...."trill makes a difference "*drops it*....fuck.

LeviHaskell 05-28-03 09:53 AM

tRiLL, you always have good suggests.