RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Ruth vs Pestilence~ (Quick Battle) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=50211)

~RuThLEss~ 05-25-03 06:02 PM

Ruth vs Pestilence~ (Quick Battle)

Aight here we go..............drop yours in let say 1o minutes KOOL

ama drop after

J.T. KNUCKLES 05-25-03 06:08 PM

aight str8 just saw it checkin in
keyin now>>>>>>>.................................................. ....................
],,,,,,,,,,...................................

J.T. KNUCKLES 05-25-03 06:18 PM

yo

they aint nothing RUTHLESS about ya shit its just useless/
I'll leave you toothless my flow is painfull and abusive//

*ok looks at clock 8 min left.......shit*

This is a quick battle so that means a quick loss for ruth/
my shit is foolproof you just waitin to come out like a loose tooth//

I could knock off the rest of these bars and still see you struggle/
cuz you can't put this together like pieces missing from a jigsaw puzzle//

like a dog wit a muzzle....ya shit never got any bite/
it's rather put in wit the kid shit..next to playskool and little tikes//

Look iam at work and I still merk this kid wit this freestyle verse/
ya shit is Easily taken like a women wit a strapless Purse//

yo I should get 5 more bars to match that wack ass spit/
prewrit shit just cut and paste pest at the end of it//

in yo moms bed? you couldnt even Bed Rock Barney rubble/
yea iam gonna match ya lines so just go ahead yea rebuttle//

so go ahead print out ya flow and go "LOOK MOM I RHYMED"/
But I'll let you see my shit so you can learn to battle rap sometime//

ohwell

J.T. KNUCKLES 05-25-03 06:20 PM

opps where the rest of my verse go??? hold on let me finish it ..????????i don't know what happened...........................

~RuThLEss~ 05-25-03 06:34 PM

they aint nothing RUTHLESS about ya shit its just useless//
I'll leave you toothless my flow is painfull and abusive//

^^^^^^^LOOL DAMN why everbody use this when they battle me...lol iS SOOO FUCKIN PLAYED....u just put it differently...lol TOothless RUthless Useless...LOL Anyhow am almost done

~RuThLEss~ 05-25-03 06:36 PM

Anyhow here i Bust....and plzzzzzzzzz dont change yo verse...aight

Here i Bust..............

A Peep Of My SPit Make's You Tha Weakest Link, Pestilence Takes His Job Seriously How He Anally Penetrates, If YOu Stalling To Win This Battle You Better Wait...// 1
You Aint Gonna Win You Heard bitch Using Your Skull To Dent Up Slate, Ill Battle-Axe Your Cranium To Give You A Splitting-Head-Ache...// 2
I Creep, Murder You 40 Ways To See That You Deceased, Ruth Eats This Pest Rapidly Like He Was Attending A Rap Feast...// 3
You Better Not Pur Cuz Ill Show You How I Eat Cats Like Peeps In The Far East, So You Could Get A Step Stool And Still Not Hold Rank Like A Depriest...// 4
Im A King Of This Game Like Run DMC So Who U Rapping With, Kid Ill Re-arrange Your Shoulder Blade And Strangle You With It So You Could w-Rap Pop bitch...// 5
Im Simply The The Most Important Like Protagonists, Thats Why Im Like Drugs The Way I Counter Act You Rhymes Like A Lyrical Antagonist..// 6
My Vigor Is The Temper To Be Quick To Squeeze A Trigger, Kid Im Untouchable While You More Expendable Than An Action Figure...// 7
Im A Master Convulsionist How My Lyrics Make You Violently Shake Like Rock Diggers, My Words Mangle How My Insults Leave You Diss-Figured...// 8
How Can You Dare To Battle Me??? I Come Str8 Perplexion, His Avatar Say's Who Am I??While New JerzeY Faggot Ass Pretty Boy Check Himself For Complexion...// 9...lol
Dont Push Your Luck Gramps Taking A Year To Get Erection, Ill Rip You Open And Grab Your Insides Like A C Section...// 10

Man ...this wus weak anyhow....VOTES NEEDED

J.T. KNUCKLES 05-25-03 06:40 PM

you shoulda said 2 lines= one bar you didnt explain tha rules right. look at my little ass verse....................then you got that big ass verse cmon

~RuThLEss~ 05-25-03 06:53 PM

Dawg....i said 10 bars meanin u can make 2 lines or 1 line...i though u knew??????...........but i dont know cuz u said u missin stuff....na'mean...so add lil bit but that means...actually u gonna cheat...is ok..add yo shit cuz is not complete

J.T. KNUCKLES 05-25-03 07:03 PM

yea its whateva iam at work right now too so i gotta go back and forth and the shit throws me off but VOTES

~RuThLEss~ 05-25-03 07:20 PM

Aight...we can redo this ...doesnt matter............But let get done wit this VOTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS

J.T. KNUCKLES 05-25-03 07:51 PM

yea most def we can get another one goin some other time.............................................. ........................
.................................................. .............I gotta drop a verse against QB

~RuThLEss~ 05-25-03 08:02 PM

AIGHT............................................. ....DAWG.......................................... ............DAMN............................SLEEEE EEEEPERS.............................VOTEESSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BROOKLYN 05-25-03 08:17 PM

THIS WAS A GOOD BATTLE, PESTILENCE MADE HIS VERSE EASIER TO READ WHILE RUTH HAD HIS BUNCHED IN A PARAGRAPH. EITHER WAY I THINK PEST HIT HARDER, HIS PUNCHES WERE ON POINT & THIS WAS A GOOD BATTLE BUT HE TOOK IT.

QB SNYPER 05-25-03 08:22 PM

like a dog wit a muzzle....ya shit never got any bite/
it's rather put in wit the kid shit..next to playskool and little tikes//

pestilence came harder, his flow was good & so were his metaphors.
vote-pestilence

vote on my battle with one
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=50205

killaeffect 05-25-03 08:25 PM

i think that pest's verse had harder hittin punches and more ill multies.............so he gets my vote wit the overall better verse