RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   CarsonJet Vs. Envisionz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=50262)

- Prospect - 05-25-03 08:55 PM

CarsonJet Vs. Envisionz

ur rules that u wanted
-----------------------------
10 lines max
no dik ridin
no crew votin
u said u were setting up but u never did...so im doin ut the favor
an since u asked....I'll spit first

- Prospect - 05-25-03 08:56 PM

Chek it.....

Yo ya name claim ya have great EnvisionZ//
But ya Sig explains it better, cuz u a nigga wit out EniVisionZ//(any visions)
If ya did they would be of darkness an poverty//
takin a shit on a toilet for u... would be considered novelty//

but enuff of ya lowa stature that i throw right bak at ya//
if there was a verse for u via email, consider me tha packager//
not in any way will ya cheat ya way ta victory//
Trying to burn ya flo up off my verse, but i hit ya bak wit a revamped parody//

Damn dis sux...... so much more to expose an implant upon dis busta//
mechanicly i drive str8 thru ur verbs...tossin ur lines up in a cluster//

only 10....
Next//.....

NOTE: i'm spitten first so jus incase he changes his sig cus he feels like an ass....
it said this

DEL the funkee 05-25-03 10:30 PM

sorry for delay

Carson "Palmer" Your Flows are getting Number 1 Draft Picks because they just Completly Suck/ De-Energized Fuel, quickly dodged the "Jet" I Discreetly Ducked/

Because ya Flows came at me with the Speed of a Snail in Paralysis/ "Palmer" Your "Keys" just Bleed cuz left ya with Burnt Fingernail Calluses/

Ya wackness is about to Surpass, when it comes to flows ya aint Fast to Hit-ya-Shit/ Or maybe its because ya "Jet" Deprieved of Gas to Transmit-ya-Spits!!!!/

Nigga ya had to BOLD ya Flows because ya Bars-In-Desperation/ Its strange that still no one notices maybe just Bizare-The-Population/

Come on now ya 6-7 and still you can't find any Lyrical-Structure/ In a week Six and Eleven re work ya shit into Miracle-Infrastructures/

haha
Peace

DEL the funkee 05-25-03 10:31 PM

VOTE TIME

LETS SEE IF ANYONE ACTUALLY VOTES THIS TIME

peace

.................................................. .................................................. ...................

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 08:07 AM

.................................................. .......................................

need votes

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 06:18 PM

VOTES PLEASE............................................ .................................................. ...................................

NewPort 05-26-03 06:20 PM

carson, vote on my battle wit Mos Ill
and ill return the favor thanks......
.................................................. ........ -one

NewPort 05-26-03 06:20 PM

tha battle link........................................

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...6682#post466682

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 06:22 PM

this ill vote for you if you vote for me shit is fuckin gay, dont start that faggot shit whytey............................................ .................................................. ........

peace

lilbrick005 05-26-03 06:29 PM

Envisionz got this with the better punches and flow................................Vote goes to Envisionz

lilbrick005 05-26-03 06:31 PM

ThuG WhytE......................................IS A PURE DICK RIDER...................................HAHAHAHAHA

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 06:34 PM

poll vote so it counts please............................................ .................................................. ..............................

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 06:34 PM

haha yea what a lil dick suckin faggot............................................ .................................................. ..................

BluE*MurDeR 05-26-03 06:39 PM

=ENVISIONZ....... rolled wiv more structure ................... big up..... .................................................. .....................................

DEL the funkee 05-26-03 06:40 PM

aight poll vote please............................................ .................................................. ..........................