RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2004 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   BASH---->VS<----BLuNT-Mc (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=50433)

BlUnT-MC 05-26-03 12:33 PM

BASH---->VS<----BLuNT-Mc

okay pussy... like I said you set the rules and line limit, give you a chance to pre-write.. verses are both due today by 6 PM eastern time.. right now it's 11:45 AM so that's 6h and 15min to do your verse.. post the rules asap.... if you don't I'm just gonna throw a verse down with no speculations.. I'm sending you a link to this in a PM so you can't say you didn't know about it..

Bash 05-26-03 01:08 PM

no crew votes
no dick riding
unlimited bars
No hating
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttttttttt

Passivist 05-26-03 01:53 PM

FInally this beef will be resolved Come on yall let this shit happen.
....................................,,.,.,.,.,.,., .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..

Bash 05-26-03 01:59 PM

Blunt-mc getting scared when I begin to Diss"/
I'm a have you Droppin "Stats" Faster than Players~On~Tha~Injured~List"/
"Within My Fist" I got Blunt-mc "Clentched "Tighter" Than a Corpes~Finger~Grip"/
Lets see how Fast "Blunt-mc" Talk when His Lungs been "Punctured"/
No time for a Last Breath , You're to slow thats why my Punches will Get Ya"/
Mc's like you! I have "Cast" in Bones" , My punchlines are rocks in Liver"/
So in tha End its a Disease Like "Kidney stones"/
I'm a Print your funeral picture Like a Hard Cannon"/
Exploding your Brain so u can get some Smart Expanding"/
My "Darts Landing" Hitting your Chest , wit Sharp lead"/
So I can Murder you , and Make you Sleep wit tha Dead"/
Wit a "punch~to~ur~Face" I'm a have u "Seeing-In-Two"/
Alphabetically "Evolve" Your Spinal Cords and Make your "Tongue" Hang out like~a~Worn~Out~Shoe"/
Wit Red Fist I'm a Bleed~Your~Set , And Give Macaroni and Cheese to You so you could feed~This~Vet"/ (I'm da Vet)
"Laser has its target spotted" Leave Blunt "Burnt up and Tainted"/
Hit this "Whackie" wit a Total Knockout Like His Mother has Just Fainted"/
Watch tha Pain I spread like Acid on Bread"/
I'd Be better off Watching Sponge bob than Battling this cat instead"/
Dramatically Punch you to Seisures"/
You're battlin me sitting down , But you're still da one who is Beggin me for a Breather"/
I'm a cut you with Intricate Neck Incisions , And contract Your Organs Kidnap Your Lungs Into Verbal Exorcisms"/
Ya all can watch as I defeat this Hoeish~Division"/
With Invisions , Of prison and Militia , Executing This Meriphericall~Decisions"/
Open your Arms and Embrace This Description"/
Of Enigmatic's suicide and Your Homosexual~Rhythms"/
Utilizing My Mental Electism , Lock you into my Prism to Inscript You with my Explicit and Harsh Metaphism"/
This cat's Punches wouldnt be Cold even if he was In tha South Pole"/
Ya Need Ta Switch Ya Style Up Before i "Disconnect" Ya Joints Like "Late Fees" oN Ya "DIal Up"//
You think you're Ill , But Your Words are more Lighter then Children in Africa"/
I'm a Hang This nigga like an Old shoe hanging off an Electric Wire"/
You're the First Cat who started Making Diss tracks"/
Thats why I'm a Knock~You~Out quicker than a inhonest neighbour opening a Letter~Filled~wit~Anthraxx"/

Bash 05-26-03 02:20 PM

Why u posted this in here.....Dumbass................No one hardly come here.............U should have post it in front lines or front lines elite

BlUnT-MC 05-26-03 04:12 PM

umm, 'cause it's a crew battle dumb ass.. here's my verse..

look, this kid bash ain't got shit on me 'cept my record.//
gonna come on talkin' bout how I'm 10-18 and ain't no pressure.//
pussy, you less-a threat than a nurse shark floatin' belly up dead.//
can I get a tally of heads, 6 of us and 11 of them.//
that's hardly fair, but B.R.E. will hardly fare, La Familia guard our lair.//
try to breach our ranks, blunt don't care.//
the only time you "FRONT" is on the "school bus", so younge you still go there.//
how you able to run a crew, I bet "wherever you from" tha crew run you....//
"soulja-boy" patzie, told-ja-boy hold-back ya toy. y'aint wanna pull that trigga when y'aint got no-back-see.//
spend your whole time "on range" in "protective cus-to-dy", lack any strength like "Mr.Clean Origional" u mus-cle-free.//
no nac to rap either, yo-wack like mastutrbation on after dark theatre.//
the rapture of all crews starts with they leader, bash, you marked dude, and this tracks a heat seeker.//
wait.. maybe it wont even hit you, you ain't never produce heat, just spit cold like a deep freezeer.//
"choke" on stage like my grip wont release you, with those virgin lungs how you ever expect to smoke "BLUNT".//
you a joke-->runt.. yo-mom-musta been real coked-up before her water broke and you poked-up.//
daddy saw your face that's why they broke up.. it was your fault.//
the only time you "hit" new "heights" is clippin' tha "bar's" in a pole vault, an' ya still fall.// {bars= he measure bar, and song bar}
ya-skills flawed, every line in your verse was killed by pac....//
in-other words... you played out, be the good little "bitch" you are an' just "lay down".//
the only time you givin' orders is drivin' thru a take out.//
and even they don't get it right.. spit right in your face, and spray man-aise(mayonaise/ cum) in ya fries.//
your fan-base a surprise.. it's comprised of your crew members.. I guess they all "dick-ryde".//
is it that you "ain't got one", or does your "dick-hide"..//
leave ya-"face laid in chalk" son, ya-better flippin scripts as a "mime".//
usually I'd take out the wittnesses, but I want everyone to know BASH DIED.!!!//

Bash 05-26-03 06:00 PM

uppin for some votes on this one...............4 Sho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Blunt-mc nice drop man.,...........Syke.........Ur drop was whack........Just playin , it was an aight drop

Bash 05-26-03 06:07 PM

Lets move this thread.........Becuase no one wont vote here............I kno why u put this here.,..........Cause u scarred that if u had put it in front lines.......I would beat u.............So u put it here instead because peeps wont vote it..........I'm a move this

XTC 05-26-03 07:13 PM

ay yo Blunt gets mah vote ehere nice flow and shit tyght punches betta than Bash's attempt.......Vote = blunt mc^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BlUnT-MC 05-27-03 09:49 AM

oooooo... a'ight 1-0 for me bash.. keep 'em coming.. and don't move this thread, 'cause it is in the right section.. just wait until it's over.. be patient..

Poppa Kap 05-27-03 04:48 PM

tight battle...i cant poll bt im glad u 2 are kinda finishin shit......my vote is for blunt aswell...his punches were better and so was bashes just overall i liked bluntz

BlUnT-MC 05-27-03 04:52 PM

yea son.. 2-0 off poll, 1-0 still on poll votes.. can we get some more poll votes up in here..

X2DICE 05-28-03 10:50 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

BlUnT-MC 05-28-03 11:35 AM

why would you do a thing like that and not vote....

can we get some poll votes here people...

~RuThLEss~ 05-28-03 01:39 PM

AIght.............damn i know ya'll both........but one gonna win this...aight

let me break it down

Punches: Bash
Personals:Blunt
Creativity: Blunt
Wordplay: Bash

Overal verse: Blunt

YO both came Raw on this but i think it would be tie....but i have to go with whoever had the best overall verse and to me BLunt had it....Bash u came sick 2 dawg