RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   RuthLESS vs 13th Disciple (WL VS REGIME CREW BATTLE) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=51837)

~RuThLEss~ 05-30-03 12:47 AM

RuthLESS vs 13th Disciple (WL VS REGIME CREW BATTLE)

Aight 13 here we go...............

Rules

10max bar
2 lines=1bar(however u wanna do it)
No recyclin
no crew votes
no feedin
no hate or d/r

minum of 200 posts to vote and must be a registered voter

Due date: saturday by 11:59pm

Must Check IN.......................

~RuThLEss~ 05-30-03 12:49 AM

CHECK IN................................................ .................................................. ................

13th Disciple 05-30-03 01:37 AM

Check This.............................................. ...................................
.................................................. ...............................................

~RuThLEss~ 05-30-03 06:12 PM

Aight 13 am workin on my verse now............................................... .................................................. ...........

holla wit yours

13th Disciple 05-30-03 06:38 PM

Aiight..........Let Me Work On It Then....I Just Dropped One in R.B.B.L....So Let Me Get My Focus On This................

13th Disciple 05-30-03 08:39 PM

......aiight....here it is ni99a.....know this.....REGIME got this on lock baby!.......wit dat said........lets do it...................

uh....uh.......come on....come on..........yo.......yo..........yo..........

After This Battle U'll Be Demoted To Pee On Cuz Disciple Faded U
When He Wuz Verbally Pissed/My Punches Stand Out Like Wesley
Snipes In A Ski Lodge Others U Battle Wonder Where The Fuck
Wuz The Diss

Penetratin Wit The Kiss Of A Dragon My Lyrics Causin Ur Blood
Escapin From Every Part Of Ur Face/Title This Battle Baskin
Robbins Cuz Disciple Givin U Twenty One Lines Of Punches To
Taste

Ur Talent Isn't A Waste Cuz Ruthless Ur Talent Really Doesn't
Exist/Why'd The Moderators Let Warlords And Vicious Determination Two Faggot Crews Even Persist

Ur Not On My List My Standards My Level Matter Of Fact Theres A
Reason WHy I Let U Stay on My Dick/Tho Its Hard To Admit Ur
One Of My Voters In Every Battle Who Quote 'I Vote For Disciple
Cuz Again He Delivers Sick'

I Think Quick But It's Already Proven That Ur Mind Is At A Handicap
Slant/Yall Peep Member Pictures And Ask Him Why The Fuck He's
Takin A Shit In A Plant

Even My Versus U Chant Knowin Already Half-Way In Disciple Still
Bringin It Raw/I Know U 'Dredd'-In It But I'm 'Judgin' U Guilty Of
Attempted Rhymes Cuz Yes Even In This Battle 'I'm The Law'

In The Beginnin I Saw The Direction The Path In Which U Decided
To Choose/Now Watch Ruthless Sway For Votes Even Realizin Its
His Destiny In THis Duel For Him To Lose

Ur Body I Bruise Wit Multiple Hits Like Tyson I'm Commin Ludacris/
I Remember U Beat Me Once But In This Sequel I'm Commin 2 Fast
and 2 Furious

This Cat Is Curious But U Know What Happens To A Cat When
They Challenge A Vet/Snatch U By Ur Neck Cuz Discipline Has A
Tendacy To Give Me Ur Respect

I Deeply Regret Regime Forcefully Havin To Put The Warlords On
Lock/But Ruth vs 13th Disciple? Look At My Record And Ask Urself
Who Had A Better Chance Of Commin Out On Top

.......10barz.........Damn Ruth....U Know U Gonna Have A Hard Time
On This One......Regime Nigga!!!.........Good Luck THo.........1......

~RuThLEss~ 05-30-03 09:31 PM

aight 13 ........here we go Boy.................WARLORDSSSSSSSSSSS...

i guess i'll go easy on yo 13 years old kid battlin me is like wearin a belt made of watches--cuz its a "WASTE OF TIME!"...lol

Intro

Yo 13 Kid Wit Tha Diaper Stay-In-Hell, Cuz Heavens-Declined, I’m Guessin-This-Guy Looks Like A Retarded ‘Dave-Chapelle’/
I Hate-To-Tell U Ur Getting ‘Screwed’ I’m Kickin-U’s In The Nuts, Be A ‘Virgin’ And ‘Save-Urself’/

lets go

Magical-Scenes, Football-Tackle-This-Teen, Splatter-His-Spleen, Hear Him Better-And-Scream, Cause I Took A "Hammer-To-His-Thoughts-Of-Beating-Me", And "Shattered-His-Dreams"...// (Sick If You Get It)
13 Deciplin Ur UnWanted Like "Results-Of-Broken-Trojan", Dont Act Big Like U Know "Puff" When Its Those "Marlboro-Lights-U-Smoking", You Aint "Kicking-Flows" Like "Ya-LeGs-Broken" Only Time Ya Flows "On-Line" "Is-If-I-Molded-Ya-Vocal-To-My-Modem"...//...Ouch!!!...lol
This Guy Marrying His Leader YUng 50, Since He Made Me His Best-Man "I-Bought-You-Reebok-Classics" Imma Killa This Joe Buddens Groupie "By-Shooting-Grapes-Thru-Ya-Ear-So-He-Can-Pump-It-Up-To-Def-Jam"...//..lol
Dismantle This 13 Years Old Lil Kids Figure, Plights-Of-Wrecking, With This Knife-Im-Stressing, Ill Cut Out Wat-Ur-Wifes-Expectin, Time For His Nightly-Lesson, I Heard U "Chew-On-Rhymes", Damn My Computer Takes Less "Bites-Per-Second"...//(BPS)(Bytes per second)
This Real Estate Agent "Location-Location" I Find His Head Where My Nuts Hang, Imma "Warn-Ya-Weakcrew", Dont Test I Created This "Yung-monk"...//
fuck Tha ReGime You And Your crew Should Be Signed To a "faggot record" Cause Yall "Suck-In-A-Bad-Way", And Face It You Couldnt "Catch-A-'W'in" If You Was The "Center-Base-Ball-Player" For "n'W'a"...//

Finsher:

Death is the Least of the Fees-Givin when Ruth Releases These Heat-Writtens ....
The ‘Third’ is to know why This Kid WithOut Deciplin always ends up losin against me afta each battle Even With 3 Wishes I’m bout to cause a cat 2 Cease-Livin..

MAn this wus HArd.....But had to spit...i got another shit going in RBBL and Also FUCKIN FINALLS iN SKOOL...anyhow VOTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS are NEEDED

Spittin Quik 05-30-03 09:43 PM

damn this shit was hard cuz......
man 13 had some nice ass punches and yo u did to

But he edge it out with some betrer ones
damn.......hard to choose......aight

check it

personals:13
flow:RUth
consistency:13
punches:13
Multies:Ruth

Overall: Dunno got to come back on this one ima read it like 3 more times
iLL holla back though

~RuThLEss~ 05-30-03 09:50 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^OK REREAD THE VERSES AND HOLLA BACK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POLL VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tRiLL 05-30-03 09:59 PM

Penetratin Wit The Kiss Of A Dragon My Lyrics Causin Ur Blood
Escapin From Every Part Of Ur Face/Title This Battle Baskin
Robbins Cuz Disciple Givin U Twenty One Lines Of Punches To
Taste//////yo 13th that was hot

Ur Body I Bruise Wit Multiple Hits Like Tyson I'm Commin Ludacris/
I Remember U Beat Me Once But In This Sequel I'm Commin 2 Fast
and 2 Furious////that was clever
.................................................. .....................

Magical-Scenes, Football-Tackle-This-Teen, Splatter-His-Spleen, Hear Him Better-And-Scream, Cause I Took A "Hammer-To-His-Thoughts-Of-Beating-Me", And "Shattered-His-Dreams"...// that shit was clever

13 Deciplin Ur UnWanted Like "Results-Of-Broken-Trojan", Dont Act Big Like U Know "Puff" When Its Those "Marlboro-Lights-U-Smoking", You Aint "Kicking-Flows" Like "Ya-LeGs-Broken" Only Time Ya Flows "On-Line" "Is-If-I-Molded-Ya-Vocal-To-My-Modem"...//that was good........marlbro lights is almost like smoking air

Out Wat-Ur-Wifes-Expectin, Time For His Nightly-Lesson, I Heard U "Chew-On-Rhymes", Damn My Computer Takes Less "Bites-Per-Second"...//haha clever shit

VOTE RUTHLESS his punches seemed to be better.................

ChynaDoll 05-30-03 10:01 PM

ummmmm ....damn......shit was extra close but im sayin sum parts of 13th i wasnt really feelin but overall i liked it n dat but iono ruth had me followin his shit betta sooz ma vote is gunna go to him.......had to pick sum 1 u kno....holla!! ...GhOsT.............

CANT POLL VOTE WONT LET ME DUNNO Y SOOZ....YEA...

Kobra 05-30-03 10:04 PM

Right it was close but I think Ruth just won it i thought his use of multies and punches combined well together

fave lines from 13

Ur Not On My List My Standards My Level Matter Of Fact Theres A
Reason WHy I Let U Stay on My Dick/Tho Its Hard To Admit Ur
One Of My Voters In Every Battle Who Quote 'I Vote For Disciple
Cuz Again He Delivers Sick'

fave lines from ruth

Magical-Scenes, Football-Tackle-This-Teen, Splatter-His-Spleen, Hear Him Better-And-Scream, Cause I Took A "Hammer-To-His-Thoughts-Of-Beating-Me", And "Shattered-His-Dreams"...//

mad rops to both emcees but ruth edged it for me

13th Disciple 05-30-03 10:08 PM

OMG!!.....Aiight.................................. ...........................................
.................................................. ...............................................

13th Disciple 05-30-03 10:11 PM

Yo.....Not TOo Bitch Or Whateva......But I Know Theres Some Swayin Goin On Up In This Bitch........I KNow U Private Messagin Votes....Trust Me...I Know............Thats Bullshit................

Dez 05-30-03 10:12 PM

this battle was fucking ill...........no other way to describe it

(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee)