RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   RD 1: DEad Atari vs. DjX (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52922)

alldig 06-02-03 01:57 AM

RD 1: DEad Atari vs. DjX

First Round Schedule:

Check in by Tuesday 12AM EST (MIDNIGHT)
Audios due by Thursday 12AM EST (MIDNIGHT) (june 5th)
Voting ends on Sunday (june 7th)

1) There is a 1 minute minimum and 3 minute maximum for all audio battles.
2) No recycling or biting in any form or you will be banned from the tournament.
3) You must post your audio with the username you signed in with.
4) ONLY TOURNEY PARTICIPANTS, USERS WITH 200+ POSTS, AND MODS MAY VOTE. ALL OTHER VOTES WILL NOT COUNT.

THE COMPLETE RULES: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=52260

AlcaTrakz 06-03-03 12:47 AM

i look forward to this....hopefully u can get that audio quality up, or something, im just randomly typing casue it said i needed 100 characters...sorry

"we all know atari's BEEn dead and buried"

;)

DEad Atari 06-03-03 10:02 PM

its on .. will be up tonite prob.. lol my audio quality is dope btw.. damn i cant think of no personals on u.. dead atari is a alias too i go by ru-less .. goodluck yo

pz

AlcaTrakz 06-05-03 05:08 PM

My Verse

16 bizars....Warbux on the beat.check his beats out...

Bux's Beats

Vs. Dead atari aka Ru-Paul

.pz.

DEad Atari 06-06-03 12:35 AM

mixing down now should be up in minutes........................................... .................................................. ..........

www.soundclick.com/ruless

BLaKLiSTeD 06-06-03 01:30 AM

djX- illw/ the bux intro...

beat nice...mixing was dope....flow was ill...punches were pretty tight. short but sweet...lmao...the beat was funny.

Dead Atari-

nice beat...lol@round2...jumpin the gun...flow was nice...i like the punches...this is nice...lol@ ask for a hug...this is tight...
LMAO@ PEACE BITCH!!! hahaha...

aiight I gotta listen again.

this is madd close...real close...i'll come back and vote later if it needs a tie breaker. but right now I'm going with a tie.

DEad Atari 06-06-03 01:37 AM

super marrio............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................

DaLyricalWhiz 06-06-03 02:55 AM

nice beat djx, coo punches, nice and short flowed quite nice
coo beat for atari, he had sum nice flow, but punches didn;t come together like djx

both came with heat but my vote going to djx

AlcaTrakz 06-06-03 04:51 AM

;) forgot to say good luck to coleco vision............................................ ..................................................

Dahnamics 06-06-03 08:50 AM

ehh you used this beat ruless.. iight, lets see.. some nice lines, flow could be alot better, but its alright.. delivery nice missing some words but ctaching most of it.. tight shit

djx bux on the intro???..why? lol..tight shit feeling multies, not any real punches only on guitary but ehh his name Atari noyt guitary lol.. but good shit, flow was tight, delivery slacked in some parts and lacked emotion but i think you snatched this

vote-djx

mic-e.b. 06-06-03 10:29 AM

djx- intro was cool, seen it done before with bux. verse was cool. some cool plays off his name. only time you get blown, bout to dead atari, etc. flow was good. overall nice drop.

dead atari- good as well. flow seemed weird to me for some reason. some nice lines. came pretty hype though. overall a nice drop.

vote- djx i think he jus edged it by a lil bit in each category.

Soul Theory 06-06-03 12:55 PM

both did good but Djx caught you with the wordplay and puches. Good battle. ATari had a nice style I liked it, his lines just didn seem to hit as hard as DjX's. good battle it was worth the listen.

oh yeh lol and djx u sounded waayyyy different then i expected u to sound. lol. nice drop. peace.

AlcaTrakz 06-06-03 01:29 PM

the bux intro was cause he gave me a beat to use for the beatlle....trust me.....i dont like buxs penis THAT much..lol

.pz.

billy 06-06-03 04:14 PM

ehh you used this beat ruless.. iight, lets see.. some nice lines, flow could be alot better, but its alright.. delivery nice missing some words but ctaching most of it.. tight shit

djx bux on the intro???..why? lol..tight shit feeling multies, not any real punches only on guitary but ehh his name Atari noyt guitary lol.. but good shit, flow was tight, delivery slacked in some parts and lacked emotion but i think you snatched this

vote-djx

Exactly...........

hey peep my battle vs. priceless.......

AlcaTrakz 06-06-03 05:06 PM

5-0 ?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................