RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Bribeone1 vs TheHandsOfGod (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=53671)

So2Speak 06-03-03 10:45 PM

Bribeone1 vs TheHandsOfGod

ok hears the rules aigan

no dick rides
hate
or crew votes

10-lines min
15 lines max

it dosent matter who spits first jus all verse have to be in by 12oclock tonight easter time its 9:45 PM now so les start if verses are finshed post when finished holla

Chrit 06-03-03 10:50 PM

will vote hwne this is finished

peep me vs meta in the meantime

thanks..........

K.Largo 06-03-03 10:50 PM

checkin in.......

100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,10 0,100,

100 character check in.......

..Red.. 06-03-03 11:38 PM

yo, vote on my battle vs GUNIT BROOKLYN.....- its been there like for 5 days and we still dont have enough votes..

please go there and vote...

K.Largo 06-03-03 11:53 PM

In The Beggining There was This....

I see where u from is similar where I recide...Yeah!! wherever ya moms-Place-at::
Your Crew of Cock-roaches Scatter at the Shine Of My light....wherever I come-plays-at::
Hands of God ?....If that's you... wouldnt we all be fags created in your image:
Took u 7 days to "create"? ....takes me 12 lines to have u "un-earthed" and "diminished":
Undefeatable tendencies a crew of nobodys that are unable to Tend-Emcees:
served in keys to heavy for u to carry..... so u bend them knees::
Catholic School girl accepted a date witt me..Must mean she wants her Cherry Popped:
Take a cruise in these holy waters (O)..must mean u wanna sink..oops the ferry stopped:
Yeah I read your name but that dont mean that when u punch this "Sacred -Lands":
not even your "head-line" will keep up ya "streak"...like "naked-bands"(bands,headlines get it)
makin plans for a "final judgment" "foiled" when ...this "wrapper" left ya witt a "Hung-Jury":
feel real devastation of your simple land...when Bribe took the throne and brung-fury:

Now Its Just Me............12 lines ^ ^

So2Speak 06-04-03 12:05 AM

THOG swingin fist like "rocky" hitin u leavin bodly obstruction//1
acceptin this battle was a harmfull way ta rep tha productions//2
cuz even if u was playin baseball the only thing u catchin is a "loss" ta add ta ur record deduction//3
the only way ur catchin a win in this battle is dick ride votes n thats jus the beging , need i say more//4(in his sig)
like a anarexic gril playin vollyball the only time ur involved wid tha game is when ur keepin tha score//5
im 13-0 aka undeafeted so u aint getin this win unless u find some voters n BRIBE ONE//(< his name)6
u cant elevate ur rap, u need some "help-son",like the KKK wid gays ill help u elevate n leave u "high-hung"//7
stop playin POKER with guys "fag" , go play life cuz at least there u cant use a keybord to "rap",cuz thers no rolin balls in "KRAPS"//(poker-kraps)8
im severin bodys with punches whyle urs hit n leave bruses n "skrach",im knockin u retarted,leavin not even knowin how to find ur way out of a papper "bag" usein a book of "maps"//9
this kid says he can beat me by acceptin my call out,inpossible whats his name "bribin-shame"//10
wid a barrle of "propaine" and a match this nigga still couldnt ignight n "spit-flames"//11
battle call,u hear my name nervs in ur iner-organs consend n im leavin verses out,that catch ur body-throbin//12
swingin fist,connect n shatter ribs,ull be thinkin im the "gilutine" the way im chopin heads like laranea-bobins//13
crazyness in this battle u think ur a frisbie the way ur getin handled-n-tossed,they call me the hands of god cuz ur getin handed-this-loss.............//14

So2Speak 06-04-03 12:09 AM

NICE DROP PLAYA MAD PROPS I THINK IMA CATCH MY FIRST LOSS GODDDDDD DAMIT LOL NOTHIN BUT PROPS GOIN UR WAY THOUGH

sorry if some of the line were long i hate maddddd BATTLE RHYME BLOCK lol

K.Largo 06-04-03 12:10 AM

Good battle bro....lets see what the voters think......

uppin this for some poll votes........................

Thanks alot for the compliment....

one

So2Speak 06-04-03 12:45 AM

yea u nice on battle dogg no hate all props u my first challange depending the out come in this if i win or lose maby a rematch some time but no dout u nice

hola wid some votes on this dont sleep its a nice battle

mdizz 06-04-03 09:01 AM

yo

handsofgod definately deserves to battle on elite after this shit dude can rip some......(even though ya ur bars were kinda long..)

this was a great battle i read it a few times jus for fun

the only way ur catchin a win in this battle is dick ride votes n thats jus the beging , need i say more//4(in his sig)
like a anarexic gril playin vollyball the only time ur involved wid tha game is when ur keepin tha score//5
^^^LOL battle block? damn i hate to see wat u can do when ur on point

tha ONLY thing that messed up T h.o.g.'s (lol) game was his flo his bar structure was choppy at best

swingin fist,connect n shatter ribs,ull be thinkin im the "gilutine" the way im chopin heads like laranea-bobins//13
^^close but its bobbit

bribeone1-

I see where u from is similar where I recide...Yeah!! wherever ya moms-Place-at::
Your Crew of Cock-roaches Scatter at the Shine Of My light....wherever I come-plays-at::
^^ im not sure i was feelin ur opener

.......but then this happened

Hands of God ?....If that's you... wouldnt we all be fags created in your image:
Took u 7 days to "create"? ....takes me 12 lines to have u "un-earthed" and "diminished":

^^nice and ur next bar after that....and after that lol shit jus kept on flowing
damn its close so its like deez ri'cere:

flo-bribe
punches-handsofgod
metas-bribe
personals-bribe
mulit's-lack there of

vote-bribeone1 close battle VERY entertaining stay up handsofgod and get tha fuck outa that weak ass crew

'gone'

So2Speak 06-04-03 01:43 PM

yo come one peeps vote this up its 15 line yea its kinida long but its a good battle aight so hola at this 1..........................................

illest_emcee 06-04-03 02:26 PM

i gotta give my vote to hands of god, he ripped that motherfucker. bribes verse was tight too, but hands hits were harder.
vote-handsofgod

K.Largo 06-04-03 02:30 PM

thank you everyone but we need poll votes here thats what counts.........

yada yaday aydyadyadyaydyadyadyad

So2Speak 06-04-03 02:40 PM

nnnnnooooo dddddouuttttt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol yea make shure if u vote post ur polls aight hola..................

13th Disciple 06-04-03 02:43 PM

Anywayz......This Battle Was Aiight......I Ain't Goin Into Quotin And All that.....But BRibe Took THis Wit Wordplay And Better Punches.........Vote=Bribe