RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Marcianno Vs Ripper {Should Be Hot} (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=56263)

Ripper 06-10-03 05:27 PM

Marcianno Vs Ripper {Should Be Hot}

Same As What You Agreed In Bitch Slapped......
5-6 Bars/ 10-12 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Hate Votes
No Dick Ryding
No Feeding

You Gotta Check In Then Drop Within 20Mins......
I'll Check In Straight After You......

Good Luck......

And If Your Gonna Vote On This...Explain Your Vote THEN Poll Vote...Dont Say If We Vote On Your's You'll Vote On Our's...It Dont Work Like That...

Noiz 06-10-03 05:28 PM

I Drop Vote When You Two Drop Verse...

Hit Up http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=55541 With A Fair Vote For Me

Ripper 06-10-03 05:33 PM

Look Man......Read What I Said On The First Post......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcianno 06-10-03 05:37 PM

aight i check in....- ill drop a 10-15 lines.. aight..??
you said 12.. but i dont think ill make abig diffrence..aight??

Ripper 06-10-03 05:43 PM

Aight Cool......Check In......Since You Want 15 Lines......I'm Extending It To 25Mins...Not Coz Of the Lines But I Gotta Sort Sum Crew Shit Out Wit Xplicit......Dont Worry...Verse Will Be Up Around Dat Time......

Ripper 06-10-03 06:00 PM

Aight......New Crew......New Style......New Intensity......You Ready?......

Line 1 And I Just Flipped The Script, Made U Fall Head Over Heels For This Shit/-1
Admit It...I Just Shit On Your Tongue Now You Kno Why Your Lyrics Smell Like Shit Wen U Spit/-2
I'm Droppin Bars Thats Stoppin Hearts, Like A 'Tree In Autumn U Fall 2 The Floor Dyin...U Just Wanna 'Leave'/-3
Every Line U Read Ur Recievin Numerous 'Beats', I Must Be Your 'Heart' Coz ur Startin To Heave/-4
These Punches Comin Hard And Direct, I Got This And You 'Wrapped' Like A Fuckin 'Mommy'/-5
Checked Out Sum Of Your Previous Battles...Ur Verses Make Me Laugh...Try Out 4 The New Poetry Tourney/-6
This Must Feel Like I'm Playin 'Hide And Seek' Wit Ur 'Brain' Coz I'm Makin U Lose Your 'Mind'/-7
Your Verses Are Only Good For Talkin Shit...And Thats Only When He Hits Rewind/-8
Look, I Spit Wit Agression, Grab A Black Pen And Fuck Up A White Piece Of Paper As If My Hand Was Racial/-9
Ur Flows Are Disgraceful, Punches Leavin You Mashed Like I'm Givin You A Free Facial/-10
Leavin Your Hopes Of Winning Crashed Like 'Wall Street' Difference Is I Aint Givin You A 'New Deal'/-11
Marcianno Aint Got Shit...I Murda'd You Wit A Quick Keystyle...How That Make Ya Feel?/-12
Battling Newbies 2 Get His Record Up,Well I'm Exposin The Bitch In U Like Like Replacin Ur X Wit Y Chromosomes/-13
The Only Time This Faggot Ever 'Spits Hot Shit' Is Wen He's Imagining 'Penises' Are 'Microphones'/-14

Quick Key......14 Lines......

Highlighted Some Punches Coz I've Had Problems Wit Cats Not Understanding My Punches.....

NewPort 06-10-03 06:03 PM

yo hit this up and i'll return tha favor thanks............................................ .... - one

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=55962

Ripper 06-10-03 06:06 PM

Dont You People Read What I Wrote?......Read It Then You Will Understand.....Your Wastin 2 Much Space......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born2flow 06-10-03 06:10 PM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=56241

vote there TRUFFULLY and i'll vote here....truffully thanks...

Marcianno 06-10-03 06:11 PM

Seeing Ripper spit is always a surprise, I’m not complaining it’s a blessing in disguise //
You spit rhymes I despise, peep the lyrical onslaught I devise, in a few bars you’ll see this bitches demise //
Awkward “punches” like boxing “southpaw”, rhymes that leave you in awe, couldn’t pass these “bars” if you majored in “law” //
Think you hot? I’ll leave you to thaw, in lyrical combat you withdraw, biggest lyrical massacre you ever saw //
He's quick to scatter in lyrical war, just a cheap whore, “swallow” this bitch whole so he cant “spit” no more //

Flipping style…

Quick to tap into my knowledge base-do you and QB SNYPER bite from the same place? //
The laughing stock of his town, like a sumo you taller when you LYING DOWN //
This win will be undisputed like my record, she got teeth black and white like a chess board //
You’re out of place like the Queen running for “republic”, not a battle-humilation in PUBLIC (republic as in government) //

Flipping style again

Just a biter-you got your rhymes on “back up”, “fake” Eminem biter will the “real” Ripper please stand up? //
Rhymes leave you in a rut, you’re more “cheap” than desperate males masturbating into a CUP //
When it comes to him-you cant help but be cynical, stop spitting lies-no need to get political //
Take you to “school” to be academical, bitch just suicide if you wanna be self-critical //
Now your isolated and all alone in this battle field I call the combat zone //
No stranger to being on your own, you even give Stephen Hawkings the desire to be alone (lol!) //

aight.. there ya go...

uppin for votes

Ripper 06-10-03 06:18 PM

Aight......Biter???......I Dont Bite Lines......Anyways Lets Get Sum Votes In Here......
And Not All Of Your Lines Were Punches And If They Were Not Very Hard.....Wonder If Any1 Will Pick Up On That......

Amarant 06-10-03 06:21 PM

yo, hit my battle with notorious bigtom and i'll return da favour 4 ne 1 of u.

wh1te_ed1ti0n 06-10-03 06:28 PM

marcianno got my vote

BETTER PUNCHES AND MULTIS BY FAR...

ripper you had a few good verses but i dont like how you did this --->'_ _ _ _ ' <-- to every word...

Ripper 06-10-03 06:28 PM

Uppin...

WTF!!! Marcianno Did " That To His Aswell U Fuckin Idiot!

The2ndSystem 06-10-03 06:37 PM

Seeing Ripper spit is always a surprise, I’m not complaining it’s a blessing in disguise //
You spit rhymes I despise, peep the lyrical onslaught I devise, in a few bars you’ll see this bitches demise //
Awkward “punches” like boxing “southpaw”, rhymes that leave you in awe, couldn’t pass these “bars” if you majored in “law” //
...Best rhymes in the battle...

yo marcianno, yo flow ur punches and rhyme originality were better, in the first style anyways. That one won it 4 u.
Vote=Marcianno

Peace