RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Whiterap19 vs. Noiz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=58259)

ShEmY 06-16-03 03:44 PM

Whiterap19 vs. Noiz

Rules:
You spit first
15-30 lines max
No Hate
No Dick Rydin

Good Luck :)

Noiz 06-16-03 04:31 PM

OH SHIT! I THOUGHT IT WAS 15-30 BARS! FUCK I ALWAYS FUCK UP WITH THAT SHIT...I'll Edit It...Thats WHy it Took me A LONG AS TIME To Write

Came Weak Too Ahahahahaha

I JUST EDITED THE ENTIRE VERSE WITH NO BOLD! AHAHAHA NO MORE COMPLAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Elastic-Hands-Beatin-Ya-Hopes...Im Toxic-To-Verbals Like Plastic-Crayons Jammed In Ya-Throat//

White Cant Channel-My-Shit...Ya Pressin-Too-Many-Buttons-At-Once, Like Your Ass Is Jammed-With-A-TV-Remote//

When I Read ya Verse, I’ve Stopped-To-See-Ya-Copied Me...Reachin The Hypothesis You Tryna Act Complex, With All Them Apostrophes//

I Am Only Killing This Morgue In Text, Fuck Techs-And-Shit, Like Forums-Hackers, I’m, Liable To Malfunction Any You Niggas With Texted-Scripts//

You’re Done Man

I’m Peelin-Ya-Mind...Ya Copy Out-Of-Date-Material Like Stealing And Old Issue Of The New-York-Times//

It Backfires In-The-End, Because I Flip-The-Puns...Crush Long-Winded-Keys, Cause Im Known To Shift-Ya-Lungs//

With Clips-And-Guns...Like Holdin Weight On The Ladder-Of-Success, Kid, You’ve Slipped-A-Rung//

I’ll Rap Until You Are Completely-Wrapped-In-Plastic, Send You back To Plain (Plane)-Rhymes Because Your Fleet-Is-Dead...Kid Seize-The-Moment...I Got An Arsenal-Of-Sharpshooters That Will Seize-Ya-Head//

Punches

Devacination, I Throw Mass Punched-Up-Sermons, In Frustration In Multiple Nostalgic-Infatuation//

White Couldnt Cum (Come) Ill If He Had Herpes While He Was In Masturbation//

I Implode This Drone In Cryptic-Carange-Mode Until He Explodes//

He Couldnt Rock-My-World if He Threw Stones At A Globe//

Dynastics Of Strife, Cut-The-Shit?, In That Case White Might As Well Fart-On-A-Knife//

Ya Couldnt Blow My Shit Up If Ya Filled My Ass With Dynamite!// (Ahahaha)

Finisher
Ya Textuals Not Blessed, Put Garden-Of-Eden (Eating) In Ya HEARTFUL-Chest//
Like SLUGS Inverted With MAGGOTS I’m EATIN-HIS-FLESH//

ShEmY 06-16-03 04:32 PM

lol good shit I will post mine in a minute.******************************************* ************************************************** ******

Noiz 06-16-03 04:37 PM

"In A Minute" Oh Shit.....

Ahahahaha

.................................................. ....................................

ShEmY 06-16-03 04:38 PM

lol no Im juss sayin I am goin to pick up my year book from school. I will be back on in a few minutes.

~1~

Noiz 06-16-03 04:39 PM

Oh Alright Thats Straight Man

.................................................. .....

Do I Have TO Edit By The Way..i Dont Know WHat Lines/Bars Is..Ahahaha

Noiz 06-16-03 07:47 PM

You Postin Or What Nigga?

.................................................. ........................................

Mental God 06-16-03 08:10 PM

damn dawg thats alot of bold lol...... never........ seen .. ........ so much........ in my........... life

hahahahahaha good shit dawg

ShEmY 06-16-03 08:13 PM

Checkin in. Yea IM postin.
************************************************** ************************************************** ****

The cheat 06-16-03 08:16 PM

i think both of you are gay and are fagits^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^i licked your penis

BE BRAVE 06-16-03 08:23 PM

yo nigga Who in tha hell are you callin us Gay When yo shit say "I licked your penis" YOU THA FAG BITCH

ShEmY 06-16-03 08:51 PM

Fuck Noiz!

Throw Yo Motha Fuckin Hand's Up

*AIght Look*
I throw *Lyrical Blows* at this hoe, until I see blood running from his nose hole, and both of his elbowes. *Physically Brain Dead* and my Mental Capacity is holding on tight until this kids eye balls turn red.//

This kid has some wins but he aint eva *ACTIVE*, he be a couch potato. Ima Flip Yo Script So Bad - Not Even QbSnyper or KnightShades bitch ass could save you . //

This kids an Animal that hasen't busted out of the zoo, Ima send you so far back in time, RUN-DMC gonna know you.//
I Flow too, unleashing power and forces to keep this kid lit. Notin But Shit!!!
I step up and leave yo throat *Slit*
I murder I will *Commit*
Get a fire *Permit*
And dump yo dead body in my *Pit*.

*Whiterap19 addresse's members*

"Noize is a no show, but fuck *It* - I'll *Spit*.

If you wanna use bold, I got that on my screen too,
Po-lice still taking pictures to Identify You.//
See bro, I can throw punches like this site has never seen. Step up into this ring and I'll cut out yo Splean//

So this is Rap Battles? Why don't none of your words rhyme, I feel like Im in *Church* singing a fuckin *Hyme*//
You couldn't eva live my life. Fuck Slittin yo throat, *I'll shift yo Lungs wit My KNIFE*//

Im a doctor wit out a liscense bout to go into surgery, this kid spits the same lines Iv'e heard before and it's *Lyrical Purgery* //
You've heard of me,
Instead I'll leave this *Thread*
Leave you wit brain damage and a *Swelled-Head*
Make you *Stop Dead*
Lay you out on a *Truck Bed*
Take out my glock, fill yo stomach wit *Lead*
Write you some *Fresh* Lines and *Insert* them through the back of yo *Neck*//

Stand Back and Scream,
"MothaFucka Show Some Respect."

You useing rhymes like Fart on a knife? What you getting at... Im finally getting to the point that this kid is whack. Trash in the bin, discraced enough to make *P.Diddy* drop the pen.//
Like you got any friends,..?
My Ladder to Succes - Was "Stealing" the keys to yo benz.//
You is "Obsessed" wit the fact that Im betta than you is, Im a grown man don't speak in soft tones, Treat me like this and I'll crush yo bones!//

*Switch Style To End*

Check it,
Aight bro lemme have my title back, that shit was on lease.

NOIZE? (nosie) my ass

*Than I better be signed to Disturbing The Peace*

ShEmY 06-16-03 08:53 PM

Sorry that I didn't pull out my dictionary for this battle. I thought maybe I would use some words that members understood. But ya know.

Upp'nnnn

Dadi Kewl 06-16-03 08:56 PM

I gotta say whiterap took this
Because

Flow=W
punches=W
Multis=W

Dont need anything else, cos those are what win battles

A verse noiz but Whites was better
props to both

Vote=Whiterap

Check this plz
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=56861

Noiz 06-16-03 09:02 PM

Poll Vote Man...Dont Forget

.................................................. ................................................

Hot Shit White