RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   F R E E S T Y L E P O E T R Y (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=58487)

Kapone 06-17-03 07:02 AM

F R E E S T Y L E P O E T R Y

Aight here we go....

Sometimes...

Sometimes i wonder what life has in store
Sometimes i wonder y im selfish to the core
Sometimes i hate when my freinds talk to each other
Sometimes i hate puttin myself in front of muhfuckers
Sometimes i hate when u say i put it all on you
Sometimes i hate when u say, "its me, not you"
Sometimes i still catch my self wanting to say "i lu-lu-"
Sometimes i get pissed off till i spray muh-fuckas
Sometimes i love when im truthful and u say "yea right"
Sometimes i love when we talk all night about ryhmes
Sometimes i hate it when u flip urself and go to him
Sometimes i wanna start war but i cant cuz its my friend
Sometimes i say "maybee ill kill some one cuz jail is all i got"
Sometimes i hear u think, and breathe when u speak and sudenly stop
Sometimes i love you, actually ur allways on my mind

Sometimes i know u can never be mine, at any time, day or night, so i tell u in ryhmes that sometimes i like u, other times i say love just to spite you, some times u make me somad when cuz u say ur ugly, other times, ur brains and ur beauty just mugs me, sometimes i rap to you, other times i avoid to snap on you, sometimes i say things other times i just try, sometimes i run over puppies with bow ties sometimes i wish that i could go back in time, and sweet talk instead of playin the friend card so ud be mine, sometimes i do get jealous and possesive, like when i bombed on that kid for sendin u love letters, sometimes i think, i shoulda stopped writing a while ago, and the reality is, i can never let you go, go go go o no....

Kapone 06-18-03 01:23 AM

^^ just let shit out, didnt know it read like that....

MC_nasty_neilly 06-18-03 10:51 AM

Re: F R E E S T Y L E P O E T R Y

Quote:
Originally posted by Kapone
Aight here we go....

Sometimes...

Sometimes i wonder what life has in store
Sometimes i wonder y im selfish to the core
Sometimes i hate when my freinds talk to each other
Sometimes i hate puttin myself in front of muhfuckers
Sometimes i still catch my self wanting to say "i lu-lu-"
Sometimes i get pissed off till i spray muh-fuckas
Sometimes i love when im truthful and u say "yea right"
Sometimes i love when we talk all night about ryhmes
Sometimes i hate it when u flip urself and go to him
Sometimes i wanna start war but i cant cuz its my friend
Sometimes i say "maybee ill kill some one cuz jail is all i got"
Sometimes i hear u think, and breathe when u speak and sudenly stop
Sometimes i love you, actually ur allways on my mind

Sometimes i know u can never be mine, at any time, day or night, so i tell u in ryhmes that sometimes i like u, other times i say love just to spite you, some times u make me somad when cuz u say ur ugly, other times, ur brains and ur beauty just mugs me, sometimes i rap to you, other times i avoid to snap on you, sometimes i say things other times i just try, sometimes i run over puppies with bow ties sometimes i wish that i could go back in time, and sweet talk instead of playin the friend card so ud be mine, sometimes i do get jealous and possesive, like when i bombed on that kid for sendin u love letters, sometimes i think, i shoulda stopped writing a while ago, and the reality is, i can never let you go, go go go o no....

SUBTEXT:

I either liked this piece a lot so i just posted it all. Speechless.

Or more likely, i need to get my post signs up to provide some sort of compensation for my small penis...

Kapone 06-18-03 11:34 AM

great freepost technique

Legendary 06-18-03 03:11 PM

Well Kapone, I'm the freeposter here at RB and I decided to make your thread my next victim since it looks so lonely.

I've read this a few times and didn't know if I should respond since it's a touchy subject. I liked this, like most of the other stuff you've posted. You're a good writer and I usually read what you put up here.

When you write, you always do good at putting up a picture of how you feel. And it looks like you feel pretty bad in this one. I don't know what else to say about it. The whole thing was good, the content, flow, words used..all of it. It was a good read.

some times u make me somad when cuz u say ur ugly,

Those were the lines that I liked to most.

Kapone 06-18-03 04:29 PM

didnt expect that...........

uh, i just kinda wrote, hit me up on yahoo, i can do the same on a mic, i dont put thought, i just let things flow out

its like that religion where u talk in toungs, i just close my eyes and type, i formatted the first linnes that started with sometimes, then the rest i was like fuck it, and started typing...............

bouncedoggydog 06-19-03 09:04 PM

Kapone I can relate to many of the situations described in your post. Thanks for sharing that, too many are too timid about exposing that type of flow. I think it's a great way to vent, and let some of that accumulated frustration we all have out...Props....

varentao 06-21-03 01:28 PM

Very nice Kapone. It was raw, on the edge. Just full of emotions, that the akwardness and other flaws were over-shadowed by it..

..resp...

E-No-P4k 06-22-03 08:30 PM

it sucked a dick dude.....

sorry thats the way it is and is gunna be, i can talk a bunch of shit to you cuz ur ban, fuckin net-thug

SUBTEXT:

I say "it sucked a dick dude" because i know from experience..

The End 06-22-03 09:53 PM

^LMAO @ him and varentao's lil edit ;)