RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   BlacK_PlaGuE -vS- Thug Whyte (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=59399)

PlaGuE2 06-20-03 10:03 AM

BlacK_PlaGuE -vS- Thug Whyte

Quick 10 line (long lines accepted).
No biting.
No feeding.
No Dick Rydin/Crew/Hate votes
Check in so i know you aint pre-writin then ill spit first.
Peace.

NewPort 06-20-03 10:10 AM

checkin in..... i dont do that pre-written shit dawg, i figured
you would know that by now........................ - one

Feeble Minded. 06-20-03 10:15 AM

yo

can yall hit up my battle with willy nasdaq please?
its bein slept on like mad........................................ill replace this post with a vote if you do................................................ ........thanks......................

PlaGuE2 06-20-03 10:59 AM

Just standard line thug no offence meant aight :).....

This kid thinks hes a 'Thug', bitch you just 'Whyte' with a tatoo on yo head reading 'MUG'~
Ima crush you like a Slug, leave you squashed up in some drainpipe, set-alight, burning like a faulty socket-plug~
Ill leave your verse chewed like rabid dog-food, your skills needing renued, its out-of-date like chinese soul-food~
Spits so hard leaving your ass glued to tha ceiling, burn out your face leaving you barbecued, your verse revealing your demented solitude~
Your a fucking amateur, your record means nothing its taken a temporary detour, ill put your ass back on route, your spittin immature~
Kids like you end up being my chauffeur, "Mess with the best, die like the rest" - premature, leave your ass in the gutter, that i CAN assure~
Yo girl says you cum after the 2nd thrust, your dicks like crop-dust, she sucked on it and 'bit-the-dust', she needed a magnafying glass just for her eyes to re-adjust~
You done her like an unsuccessful drug-bust, just couldnt get all-of-her(all over), you disgust me, fake vet, but ill merk you anyway, im not fussed about whos jaw i bust~
Ill set your bitch ass to mute, this is one battle you wont win, not even windows trouble-shoot can help you now, ill leave your mind disturbed in a mental-institute~
You've eaten tha forbidden-fruit by accepting this battle, you might aswell setup a pre-merking lawsuit, to late, your merked, I need a substitute to rattle~

Feeble Minded. 06-20-03 11:06 AM

t5ite black would ya check my battle vs willy please? lol.........slept on....jsdfjkdfsjasdjklsdfjksdfksjdfksdfd;fjkjksdfk jsdfjk;sdfjkskjsdfjksdfjksdfjksdfjksdfksdfsdfsdfsd fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfffdsdfd fdfdfd

ud better be good thug cuz his was tite

PlaGuE2 06-20-03 11:11 AM

Drop a link feeble ma browsers actin up just now....

Thugs good enough to beat me, i got respect fo' him so i wanted to battle, he can always surprise me with an ill come back man lol :(
peace :)

NewPort 06-20-03 11:14 AM

thanks dawg and props to ure shit..droppin in a few...... - one
.................................................. ...................

Feeble Minded. 06-20-03 11:20 AM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=58512

AITE HERE IT IS BLACK...THANKS YO ITS MAD FREEPOSTS IN THERE LOL...

RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE

9-1 ME BUT NO ONE POLLED!!! REMEMBER 2 POLL PLZ!

NewPort 06-20-03 11:52 AM

droppin . .

*~ warmin up ~*

Sex games played..turnin BLACK men gay would be the only way you'd unleash the PLAGUE//
So concaved..dismantle your frame just enough for a sprain on ure brain.put my ashes like kickin asses then throw em away into tha ash TRAY//

Kids got no shit agaist me..no probable causes..claims only two but the record says 4 losses//
sucks up to bosses...its like sayin jesus died 3 times on 4 different crosses//

*~ here it comes ~*

Lyrics so bad in 'weak raps', shakin his legs like 'moveable knee caps'..keep it neutral so he gives me 'pre-daps', so helpless like senior citizens in 'rehab'//
This aint a joke site, but you makin 'me laugh'..lyrics hooked your mouth like 'sea bass' so quick in 'speed fast' merk you and be like 'You see that?//

kids got no 'paitence' for 'waitin' like a man whos hungry but has already 'aten'//
no solo artist.. part 3 wit tha band in the 'makin' your like a circle tryin to 'straighten'... i'd be 'debatin' 'rehibilitation' cuz its looks like reversed-roles the way i turn polls and im lyrically dominatin//

You wouldn't be 'blessed' if you fell in a 'crevice' from the 'heavens'//
come back in solid 'vengence' chances of beatin me are like losin 'eleven' lucky 'sevens'..you should just be glad that i graced your presence'//

lol damn i thought it was more bars..oh well there ya go

NewPort 06-20-03 11:54 AM

it was pretty basic but im kinda at a writers block.....
g'luck in tha votes dawg.......................... - one

PlaGuE2 06-20-03 12:04 PM

aight nice spit dawg.......
Uppin for this battle............................................ ..................

Feeble Minded. 06-20-03 12:07 PM

damn yall went at it raw tight battle...

punches- black....flow messed some of hem up but just considering the punches themselves not how they flowed he gets this....

flow-thug...and a little more complicated with the multi-rhyming...but, im not gonna count that as two categories cuz i think its fairly easy to multi rhyme....

personals- have to say thug here....the line about the black men then plague was tight..

favorite lines:

thug
Lyrics so bad in 'weak raps', shakin his legs like 'moveable knee caps'..keep it neutral so he gives me 'pre-daps', so helpless like senior citizens in 'rehab'//

black...
Ill set your bitch ass to mute, this is one battle you wont win, not even windows trouble-shoot can help you now, ill leave your mind disturbed in a mental-institute~

hope yall is happy with how i broke it down but this time thug got it...nice job tho yall did good both of u...

NewPort 06-20-03 12:10 PM

thanks dawg...still uppin !.....agains props to ya Black..
.................................................. ....................... - one

PlaGuE2 06-20-03 12:11 PM

Aight nice breakdown thanks for votin :)
Still uppin this....................respect to yo thug
peace.

NewPort 06-20-03 12:12 PM

there was no poll.....................................
.................................................. ........ - one