RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "What Are We Here For" - Serious spittin going on here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=60459)

MysticMastermind 06-24-03 09:45 AM

"What Are We Here For" - Serious spittin going on here

Check out the song me and my boys dropped in the studio.
It is some deep shit. Lemme know what y'all think.

Da Teknishion

MysticMastermind 06-24-03 09:49 AM

Use the link at bottom.

MysticMastermind 06-25-03 10:54 AM

uppin again

..:TeckNeek:.. 06-25-03 09:51 PM

the hook is nice, catchy......the 1st verse has a mad flow and delivery, nice lyrics ....real deep fam fa real........the second verse dude has mad flow...nice lyrics he sounds nice 2 ....the 3rd verse laid back voice nice flow... stays on beat real good..good lyrics as well.......verse 4 KILLED the song....fa real....why u put a french dude in ya track ....u cant collab with this shit.......whutver.....i liked this track alot till i heard dude in french....KILLED it...

Knox 06-25-03 10:17 PM

like your delivery man. good shit. where you from?

MysticMastermind 06-26-03 10:58 AM

hehe, we were in the studio and i just let him spit a verse in french, i live down in florida.. so all the haitians feel it. plus i can edit that verse out if i wanted. good looking on the replies thou, uppin for more

Black Shadow 06-26-03 11:51 AM

Holly I didn't know you wore that Good nice Drop Man

Loved The 4 verse it was $

the first verse liked it too but not as hot as the 4th

Nice Lyrics Liked Your Flow

i RATE THIS 8.9/10

InStIgAt0r 06-26-03 12:05 PM

good job kid, you got some skillz.

LiQuID_Tactics 06-26-03 03:00 PM

aight returning the favor for peepin our shit

humm aint feeling the beat that much, sounds mad techno like, you know?

first cat,ya flow is straight , lyrics is on some deep shit, pretty good yo, you got a pretty good mic presence

2nd cat, voice is a litle weird but its all good, flow is straight, lyrics is coo, chill shit

3rd cat, dayumm this guy needs presence guy, makes me think of snoop a litle hehe, anyways i dono lyrics is kinda weaker, work on the flow too son

4th cat, ye ye mad french shit yo, props , ta besoin de travailler un peu sur ton flow, comme apres un bout ca devien repetitif you know? Le reste est chill, tes rhymes son chill...

anyways yo this was aight, keep on spittin yo

one

MysticMastermind 06-29-03 11:02 AM

ok, ok

MysticMastermind 07-01-03 11:09 AM

uppin some more

MysticMastermind 08-28-03 02:57 PM

up

MysticMastermind 08-30-03 10:54 AM

^^^^^^^

Curtisey 08-30-03 08:11 PM

beat was weak...I can't get down with those popcorn joint...

this was an ok track...the beat just turned me off from jump...

the third cat...i wasn't feelin...

and the last cat...i dunno what he said...but his flow and delivery was shit...-u don't gotta speak the laguage to hear that...

regardless...keep building...

C-NiCe 08-30-03 10:27 PM

first guys delivery was off on the hook......but your delivery was good on your verse.....lyric wise, your verse was iight too me, nuttin really catchy from it, cuz other than people tryin to sound like em these days its hard to here sumtin original now.....hook is ok, wasnt feelin it....kinda played out to me....second guy was ok, lyrics were heh......third guy was to pick up the tone in his voice and work on his delivery.....4th guy had me rollin on the floor....lol...he made this song HOT..........SIKE....the best thing was when he finished and started talkin in english...lol....overall, this track was like a 5/10 to me......just my opinion......and to the first guy, you gotta work on pronouncing your words more clearly, cuz its like you step on your own words sumtimes you know what i mean.....but just keep doin your thing, to all of you.....OnE

I'm Ghost...