RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   UNDERATED~OVERHATED Vs Blac Haze (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=63008)

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 03:53 AM

UNDERATED~OVERHATED Vs Blac Haze

Alright He Said He Would Merk Me;
10 Lines
no crew/hate votes
NO DICK RIDE VOTES
I'll spit first since your a pussy
and I want your verse up within an hour

UNDERATED~OVERHATED 07-03-03 03:57 AM

DIS AINT A CHECK IN..CUZ IF IDONT THEN THIS WONT COUNT....I SAID WAIT A SEC HOMIE..LET ME SEE IF MY CUZZINS ARE COO WIT ME USIN THERE FUKIN COMP ALL DAY..FUKIN HERB...

UNDERATED~OVERHATED 07-03-03 04:01 AM

ITS DOWN WE ROLLIN..IF IM AGOOD RAPPER ID HAVE MY VERSE IN 15 MINUTES..UHH ITS TEN WHERES YOURS AT.. IM GUNNA HAVE ONE UP IN TEN FUKIN MINUTES..FOREAL U GUNNAA GET MERKED

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 04:03 AM

Rest In Peace Makaveli...

Calls Himself Makaveli But Kid Isn’t Deserving Even If He Called Himself 1 Pac//*half the talent of 2 pac*
Only Chance At Making It Famous If You Picked Up A Mic And Tried Pop//
Just Like Masturbating On The Toilet All This Guy’s Doing Is Cumming With Shit//
Kid’s Whack As Hell Should Call Him Snyper The Way He Starts To Lose Then Changes His Spit//*battle against this one kid the kid merked him so he changed his verse*
Says He’s A Thug, Kid Couldn’t Even Tell Me Da Difference Between Red And Blue//
Don’t Matter To Me, Leave You Covered In Blood Then Crip Walk All Over You//*bloods and crips*
Couldn’t Come Hard Even If He Stopped Riding N Took That Dick Out His Mouth//*accused of Dick Riding In Investigated Reports*
Obvious They Got Herpes The Way They Find Everything To Be Infectious That Comes From His Mouth//
I’d Let You Collab With Anyone In Your Crew And Still Show You The Meaning Of Merking//
Prolly Off Jerking Finding A Way To Cum Hard But Obvious From His Spit It Just Aint Working//

UNDERATED~OVERHATED 07-03-03 04:03 AM

fukn ten lines 15 max..homie/ u can have ten but im gunna merk ya bad........if u dont like 15 lines max..then dot spit.////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 04:06 AM

go have your 5 extra lines i dont care I merked you in 10 and it dont matter lets go just spit homie

UNDERATED~OVERHATED 07-03-03 04:15 AM

MERKIN IN PROGRESS..HAHAHA..U FUKED HOMIE.. U UFKED WIT DA WRONG CAT TONITE.

Blac haze Ya rhymes couldn't "get right" Even If You "Switched a lane"/
This Faggot haze only "Wrappin nice" When "Christmas came"/
YOU aint on my "level",the only thing "Holdin Y'all up" is Crutches//
my scritptures givin You ruptures,You couldnt get emcee of The Week u used MY fukin punches//
Only thing dis cat's is "Paccin" Is Bag Lunches......

You Gonna Have A Phobia Of Mics By The Time These Lines-Is-Finished/
Terrified-An'-Timid,I’m Gonna Leave Your Brain In A Briefcase So You Can Mind-Yo-Business/
My psycho steez disaffected by my mortality and morphine ingestion/
Antibiotics and dialysis wouldn't stop Me from teaching haze DEATH LESSONS/
Bravery is to be commended, but this was Suicide//
juvenile, you-in-denial… until you-and-I Collide//
it’s like I got two nines… and blakz holdin da knife//
so I’mma leave ya ass a skid mark on the road of life//
despite the fact u spit verses but i send um bak wit a red ink Sayin DEnied//
so dont get me wrong beeyatch im bout to get a w an submit this reply/

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 04:24 AM

Nice Verse Homie, Da Beef Is Over I Just Wanted To Vent My Shit Dawg Now I Feel Better, Peace OuT Homie

youngblood 07-03-03 04:39 AM

yo good battle but i got to give it to blac haze for betta wordplay and complexity, nice battle overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desil Factor 07-03-03 04:45 AM

Unerated~Overhated you won.Now vote for the best.I murked him............................................... .................................................. ............

Petrafy 07-03-03 04:46 AM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63021

check out mah battle maan tell me what yall think if i could vote it would go to blac haze for better wordplay

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 07:06 AM

Lets Up This SHit, Vote For The BEtter of the 2 and we gonna up this til its over, both hot verses.............

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 04:01 PM

Ok Guys Up This This Is My 2nd Uppin Lets Get This Battle Over With Guys It Was Really Hot And Up Is Where Were Goin

Ricochet. 07-03-03 04:09 PM

Unerated~Overhated U RHYME NICE SON PROPS, U COCKY AS FUCK BUT CAN BACK IT UP LOL I LIKE THAT SHIT

BLAC HAZE?~~ YOUR PLAYED, AND THAZ ALL I CAN SAY!

VOTE - BLAC HAZE

Speek.E.Z. 07-03-03 04:18 PM

What The Hell You Vote For Me Then Poll Vote For The Other Guy Where The Hell Is Your Vote Going????