RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   ~SoLDieR~ Vs Blac Haze (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=63354)

Speek.E.Z. 07-04-03 05:48 PM

~SoLDieR~ Vs Blac Haze

14 Lines
Spit In An Hour
No D/R Crew Hate or Any Of That
Feeding, Recycling, Biting

U know the rest

Speek.E.Z. 07-04-03 06:18 PM

Just Like A Nerd Facing A Bully Keep On Telling Yourself Im Better Then You//
Cuz U Couldn’t Come Deadly Even If I Gave You A Gas Chamber And A Jew//
Coming With All That Filler You’d Swear He Was A Girl In Junior High//*bra stuff*
With Flow Out Of Place Like A White Guy In The Middle Of Shanghai//
This Soldier Is Dropping Bombs That Aint Even Live//
And Da Way I Rape Dis Kid U’d Swear I Have Michael Jackson’s Sex Drive//
Could Say I’m an Arsonist The Way I’m Addicted To Spitting Flames//
Knock You Out In The First Round Swearing You Were Lebraun James//* he was out in the first round of NBA Draft Pick*
Only Thing Worse Then Reality Is Realizing My Personality Is The Parallel Of Death//
Leave You Spineless With No Feeling Like You Were To Take A Hit Of Meth//
Could Swear This Soldier Has Connections With Saddam The Way He’s Going Under//
Question This Guys Sexuality Just Like He Were The Boy Wonder//*robin they thought he was gay*
Like Having Sex With Vegetables Battling Me He Must Be Fucking Nuts//
Must Be In Brooklyn Cause This Guys Flow Is Stuck In Ruts//

Ricochet. 07-04-03 06:29 PM

whut u dont let me check in?? ok well ive jus seenthis post aight sorry 4 tha wait

il start keyin up now, it should be ready in about 10 minutes

Ricochet. 07-04-03 06:57 PM

Your style makes me be bored, Im soldier so ya try and fuck with "mines" you'l explode like C4s
You "Ready to die", its glourious so im stayin on the top like im with "Notorious BIG on a seesaw"/
Too much off an "asshole" now your "shits weak", I "Spit heat" like i got a bullet and "gun"-craving,
Go head try and get "heated", you still be"stupid" and "plain" like Michael Jackson after sun bathing/
Laugh at dudes rhymes, they couldnt "bust an adult" if he shot a "9" two times, (2 X 9 = 18 - adult)
Haze so he's already blazed, and left more played then his Jew line/
Set-more rhymes il break them and play connect-four, and who could fix it?
Say your "prayers", my verses come "a-cross" "deadly" as if you getin beat in the head with crucifixes/
so i dont get it twisted to win your paraglific rhymes gone need faith,
or fade~to~less il "roll" a "blade" into your chest for rhyming like a "Cheap~skate"/

ok enuf of this lets get at him

Cant stand or with-hold ya, claim your "clap" but cant "hand-le War" like an armless soldier,
Cant "Hit me" im too "tight" and "outta your range" like wearin "spandex" in the "armoured Rover"/
Try and play it safe with your d/r's as "stealin monopoly" is only place you "take chances" with this shit,
fuck your half assed set, its left "half steppin" to "death" like a club of bloods with "midget crips"/ (half step...)

*edited for spelling errors*

Ricochet. 07-04-03 06:58 PM

sorry about rushed shit man my fukin computer restarted but fuck
it... votes i guess../////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Speek.E.Z. 07-04-03 07:20 PM

Thought You Would Be Better The Feeding Off My Verse After I Said No Feeding, Oh WEll Nice Verse Bro,

Ricochet. 07-04-03 07:21 PM

waa???????

oo that jew line well i think ur lucky i didnt post it and say UR A BITER bcos i used te exac same line ina battle a couple months back

i can post the link if u want........

NewPort 07-04-03 07:29 PM

throuout all tha bitin and feedin and shit...cuz personally
i really dont give a fuck about that shit...I think Soldier
deff came harder, but Blac wasn't bad either.. just was feelin
Soldiers shit more

Vote - Soldier

Speek.E.Z. 07-04-03 07:42 PM

Biter? Naw Bro I would never do that, Just So Much Social Bro, Learned So Much About The Holocaust Shit Came Out my Ears, So Of Course It Would Be What I Write.. Sorry Man For Fronting, I didn't mean shit by it

Ricochet. 07-04-03 07:46 PM

Okay kool... shit happens i guess... lines get used.... i looked and it wasnt exactly the same so i guess you didnt bite

anywayz good luck and lez get these votes in

bone crusher 07-04-03 08:02 PM

soldier's punches were harder & so were his word play
blac haze was okay but i was feeling soldiers verse to be more precise & thats excluding the feeding/biting thing

Pax 07-05-03 03:43 AM

Soldier fed a little and Blac had a lot of played lines. hmmm that pretty much evens it out for the honest opinion. Blac had much more creativity and better punches, Blacs(as i said before) were kinda played.

Vote=Soldier

hit up my battle against A2Z(WL vs BRE)

fgee 07-05-03 10:06 AM

he didnt really feed much....not like he used alot of lines on it
anyway
soldier came harder in this battle....punches connected better
both had nice word play and .......flow was a bit better on hazes side
some played as fuck lines in this though.....midgets mike jacko etc
still a decent batle from you both
vote =soldier

Ricochet. 07-05-03 05:24 PM

Hey dawg Michael Jackson lines NEVER get played.... theres jus so many lol!

keep votin'
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Speek.E.Z. 07-06-03 01:20 AM

Ya Man I thought Mine Was Unique Haha Should I Of Thrown In R Kelly's Name Instead ;) haha now that would be up there