RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Gifted" . . . New MIND THEORY joint! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=66487)

Soul Theory 07-17-03 10:45 PM

"Gifted" . . . New MIND THEORY joint!

"Gifted"

What up peeps, it's been a while. I been busy with working on this mixtape and sellin' beats. Business is good. Check out www.soundclick.com/mindtheoryunlimited for some dope beats.

Back to the topic . . . this new track is called "Gifted". It's the last joint I recorded for my mixtape. It's dope. Check it out.

www.soundclick.com/mindtheory . . . it's the top track on the page . . .

Drop links and leave feedback. I'll return the favor.

Orikle 07-18-03 12:04 AM

...Beats Aiight...Scratches Are Coo...You're Flowin Aiight...Good Mic Presence...Delivery Is Good...That Unique Voice Is Nice haha...Lyrics Are Perty Coo...All Round A Pretty Good Job Man...Check Out My New Joint...Pz...

Soul Theory 07-18-03 12:17 AM

good lookin out dawg, ima scope ya shit now.

AC-Satch 07-18-03 12:39 AM

ight...

cool lyrics, good beat

i dont like your voice.. if you black...you sound like your 14... if you white... well den you sould like every other white rapper..

On the real tho... good song dogg.. i liked it.. let me take it and spit it and den its a hit .. lol

Jae Cyph 07-18-03 01:10 AM

Nice Shit Man, Really Feelin` This..

You Sound Young , Nice Flow, Nice Content .. Rode The Beat Well..

Hit Me Up Since We Both From St Pete, We Can drop Some Shit To Push On Mix Tapes OR An Album Or Whatever.

SiniX 07-18-03 01:10 AM

ouch^^^^......nice......coo beat ill scratching nice lyrics......

Soul Theory 07-18-03 01:17 PM

Thanks or the feedback everyone. I appreciate. Yeh I know I sound young. Guess its the voice. Some people love it, some peopl hate it. Guess you can't please everyone :)

Good lookin out. I'll return the favor.

And ima hit you up Jae Cyph.

Uppin for more feed.

Soul Theory 07-20-03 08:17 PM

opposite of down.

((NiCe)) 07-21-03 01:24 AM

dawg im not talkin bout ur voice, ur speech the way u say things...u have like a slur....ur young voice is a different subject can help it.....its refreshing to hear an emcee who went through some trauma(dead dad) to not have to thrive on negativity...stay up nigga....ur flow and mic precence is iight, lyrics will get better with practice...and feed back....qualitywas good.....and peep my shit return the favor.

Soul Theory 07-21-03 12:30 PM

no doubt.

up.

BlUnT-MC 07-21-03 12:34 PM

yo, I'm likin' it... beat is sick for real... flow is on in most places, vocab an' wordplay is ok, heard better but sounded good nun-the less..

Soul Theory 07-23-03 11:43 PM

thanks for the feed. mmuch appreciated.

up.

Soul Theory 07-27-03 06:08 PM

upparoo.

C-NiCe 07-28-03 12:16 AM

this was ok.....the beat was ok too, and your voice could be better....i dunno, just try showing more emotion to it, just let yourself flow along....like if the beat isnt even there feel me....this was an ok drop....

but yo i got a question.....you see your microphone icon under your name???? did u put that there or was it an avatar of rapbattles.....if u put it on there do you know whats the name of that mic.....holla back....

I'm Ghost...

Atomic_Barz 07-28-03 01:37 AM

You had some dope lyrics and it flowed nicely. Good wordplay mos def, and tha beat added some extra interest.
-1-