RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   GameVs !nterrobang! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=67170)

Roots 07-21-03 11:38 AM

GameVs !nterrobang!

10lines aka 5 bars
no feeding
no crew votes
no countering
no dickridiing
u got 25mins to spit after mine

!nterrobang! 07-21-03 11:41 AM

25 m!nz to sp!t AfTeR u !lL sEe wHaT ! cAn dO ...............................
...........................1o0 chArAcTerz

Roots 07-21-03 12:00 PM

light you quicker-than-wicks,your life mission-is-dicks thats not right see, its unsightly//
you coundlt spike me if you went with-the-knicks you wanna play me?//

your just a“sin”, so you should be kneeling in church confessin, ...nigga im about ta teach u a lesson//
Dis nigga’s done, not even “Pastor offering” will throw him a blessin/

i’m a finish this fake lyricist and deminish his image//
by murdering’ tracks and “breakin’ records” like dem niggaz in “guiness”//

i’ve sliced the lives with knives of faggots with twice the nice rhymes-he’s taking vanilia ice guys?//
but your the worst thign to happen to hip hop since pac after tyson fights//

Roots 07-21-03 12:01 PM

cos im nice i did 8 lines instead of 10 now u have the advantage finsh me off okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk 25 mins to spit

Roots 07-21-03 12:06 PM

and if you don't know....pac was shot
and killed after a tyson figh.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

!nterrobang! 07-21-03 12:24 PM

Can't U understand battlin u is obsurd, imma "Carnivore" tell me who wants to play a "Game" wit "Herbz"!?!?!?/1
tell ya girl to get off "Interobang" cuz there were no "questions"
heard cuz when she felt tha "exclamation point" she waz in a loss fo wordz/2
youre text stlye Expired in 1988 it's like ya lyrics have been left out to rot/(he waz born in 88)
i bet if some one microwaved ya vocal box that shit u spit still wouldnt be hot/
u have no life 14 post a day and u still spit dry its like u inhaled sand/
i no u rep tha "executives" but ya "Taktiks" aint right so stop tryin to plant seeds in ya hand/
u beat ya self up ya u spit so cold it caused a lyrical winter/
i've beat tha game it's an emergency so get em to that wackness center/
ok its ova ive played and beat the game and didn't even have to use any thing but chump change/
ya lyrics are lame and your like shaq shootin a 3 ya way outta ya range/

10 linez str8 battle

Roots 07-21-03 12:39 PM

UPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Roots 07-21-03 01:01 PM

UPIN 4 VOTES============================================= ================================================== ======================

!nterrobang! 07-21-03 01:25 PM

uPpIn 4 VotEz............................................. ...................................
.................................................. .................................................. ..

NewPort 07-21-03 01:31 PM

i think tha newb took this.. Game you underestimated him.. shouldn't have... cuz i think he got it........... - 0 n e

Vote - The New guy

X2DICE 07-21-03 01:39 PM

he undermestermated him but game still 1 the dint have multies as dope as game did.

i’ve sliced the lives with knives of faggots with twice the nice rhymes-he’s taking vanilia ice guys?//
but your the worst thign to happen to hip hop since pac after tyson fights//

game punches and worldplay was twice better that his

vote=game

!nterrobang! 07-21-03 01:53 PM

^ maybe this cat didn't undastand this......

Can't U understand battlin u is obsurd, imma "Carnivore" tell me who wants to play a "Game" wit "Herbz"!?!?!?/1
tell ya girl to get off "Interobang" cuz there were no "questions"heard cuz when she felt tha "exclamation point"she waz in a loss fo wordz/

an interrobang is an exclamation interceedin an question mark....

Sytizen Kain 07-21-03 01:54 PM

close close battle. I think both verses started off slow, but ended good. Game I think you shouldve used ya last lines, it cost you the match.

Vote = Interrobang

Roots 07-21-03 01:58 PM

i did match silly herb.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............ house-and out can rhyme...............

Roots 07-21-03 02:11 PM

upin number 4................................................. .................................................. .............................................--------------------------------