RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   d-mecca7 vs Ovadoze (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=68962)

Ovadoze 07-28-03 12:04 AM

d-mecca7 vs Ovadoze

Yo this is a repost of the original battle so d-mecca has to repost his verse and so do i.

Ovadoze 07-28-03 12:08 AM

Yo this is my verse now am waitin for d-mecca to post his.......

You all know ive got the lyrical mind of a genius/
but you all wanna hate create debate then jump on my penis,
i should have seen this/ yall just run 2 me coz my moneys the greenest/
This shits bout to get violent
so i put my gun on voilent, so no one can hear u wack bitch im a tyrant/
???? thisshits serous now, cuzz im bout 2 get furous now,
u say u can kill me and im just curious how/
dont worry bout what happens next,
just tell ur family 2 pay there last respects,while i leave u complexed
and stunned ur mouth is open like u giving oral sex/
i know my shits amazing,So i get guns for every ocasion,
you just dont understand the problems i am facing,
cuzz i am gonna explode ill leave ya heart racing/
Leaving ???? wanting 2 collapse,
but u just wanna relax,
I am about to leave ur heart mangled to the piont where it wont relapse.

Ovadoze 07-28-03 12:19 AM

Yo becasue we have already done tthe battle b4 but d-mecca posted it as a poll thread rather then a battle thread can i jus paste his verse and ppl start votin coz he aint online and i wanna get this over with? am i alowed to do this?

Ovadoze 07-28-03 12:51 AM

Yo i need to know ppl can u plz help me out here???????????????????????????? it is about the post i posted b4 this the 1 above??????????????

Merking King 07-28-03 12:53 AM

what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
what are you talkin bout?

GOD DAMN 100 character rule

Ovadoze 07-28-03 01:04 AM

me and d-mecca have already done this battle but d-mecca was supposed to set uo the battle and he did but as a poll tread not a battle thread so no 1 could vote for the battle. so can i paste his verse after mine becasuse the ppl can start votin coz he wont be on till the morrnin. look back a few pages and u will see this battle already done i think its on page 4 ot 5 cheack

Ovadoze 07-28-03 01:21 AM

Yo merking king u gonna reply to me or is n e 1 actually gonna reply to me???????????????????/ i am in need of help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ovadoze 07-28-03 04:01 PM

Yo n e 1 gonna reply 2 this????????????????????? i need to know??????????????????????????????????#''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ovadoze 07-28-03 11:22 PM

Yo can some 1 plz read this and tell if i can do what i said above????????????????????????? i8 need to know?????????????''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''

Ovadoze 07-28-03 11:51 PM

Aight am jus gonna post d-mecca7 verse this is it

yo man ya claim to be a mc// well wen im done wit cha im gonna leave ya brain empty// im just gonna keep on spitten my lyrics, cause i gots plenty// so bitch dont tempt me// or dis beatins gonna be crueshull// cause everything i spit is gonna be brutall// trust me// cause my shits tight, and yo shits weak and rusty// so that means, my lyrics are gonna leave ya comatoast// ill make damn shure you will be scared to rome a post// so go ahead// read my thread// and try to come up wit somethin good, instead of usen the shit dat came out of my head// so if ya use my shit, ill make shure ill lay you in ya death bed//

Ovadoze 07-28-03 11:52 PM

Yo so can we have some votes on this battle plzzzz uppin for votes''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ovadoze 07-29-03 12:02 AM

Uppin for votes '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

o0 Spirit 0o 07-29-03 12:11 AM

overdose-vote

other newb sux and didnt show anything

elevate both please

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=68713
^^vote

Ovadoze 07-29-03 12:14 AM

cheers still uppin for votes here ppl '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ovadoze 07-29-03 12:47 AM

Uppin for votes''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''