RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   ShEpNeY_zAnY [vs] Pax (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=69877)

MethodZ 07-31-03 03:52 AM

ShEpNeY_zAnY [vs] Pax

rules are:
NO D/R
NO HATE
NO FEEDIN
NO CREW VOTES
U SPITTIN FIRST
UNLIMITED LINES
NO BITING....
1 HOUR SPITTING TIME

MethodZ 07-31-03 04:07 AM

yo make it long and good aiight..cause i am typing mine now lets just see who gets theres first....then there will be no feedin

Pax 07-31-03 04:30 AM

damn im startin now

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

MethodZ 07-31-03 04:35 AM

MAKE SURE U READ DIS..CAUSE IT IS SKILL AND NO FEEDIN

I take a deep breath before I beat pax with a spleen stretch//
Battling me takes three steps: Step up, get stepped on, and step off with a cleaved neck//I'm a man of method when bringin the pain, verbal darts dig in ya frame//You like a dyke that hates the pussy taste: what the fuck were you thinkin swingin this way!?//

pax, just give~it~up before you get ripped~and~cut, I spit~to~snuff, so quickly~run, before I slit~ya~gut/
Maybe when I knocked you out, you slipped~and~fu¢ked ya head up so bad that now you thinkin your spĂ-ts~is~tough/
In reality, you more pu$$y than clits~and~muffs, so I batter~them~raw, shatter~your~jaw with my battling~drawl/
I "can't stand" your rhymes, I'm paraplegic~to~Depth.. After I "beat this dick" you get a pair~of~Kleenex~and~then it's time to clean~up~this~mess!/
I'm leavin~you~"stressed" like fractures and torn~ligaments, I was born~rippin~it, you get scorned for poorly~flippin~shĂ-t/
Me, myself, and I leave~you~flat. When I ain't beatin~tracks, I'm leavin~cats bleedin from repeated~stabs!/I'll "knock you back five spaces" like deleting~tabs.. My leading~jab's been mistreating~fags since before my mom meeting~dad/ Chemically unstable when I react~with~rhymes. Dissolve your body and collapse~ya~mind/Like pissed prisoners, I'm pounding~bars, your body's found~with~scars.. "beef" with me ends "fucked up", like COWS~IN~BARS!//////
THE KILLER
Yo Damn act~I'm just going to to stand back~and laugh when ur damned craft~get devoured in venemous sand traps// The applause for ur writtens~is non existence like "armless children" giving hand~claps//U winning ? naw this cat must be nutz like getting ram~"sack"ed//
U dissappointed me with ur battle verse// you spitting with tattered wurdz~I'll splatter herbs~bodily structure & writtens to see which shatters first// Once I spat a curse~I'll stack clans~of opponents & give them the back hand// Act equipped wit the wrong~"tools" to battle BK "screw~it" you should of invested in the "crafts"~man// Leave ur back crammed~cause once I spout a script~my lyrical math surpass the computing of calculus// This bouts a jip~when I shatter ur earth & make ur mountains shift// So who u doubting kidd~my massive blows~will cave in ur raps & flows// Detach ur bones~and leave ur blood drips~as judgement~for cats who flow// like (passing colds)~I'll spread siccness~to collaspe the globe~my army of rabid souls~with heightened senses// Fake apprenctices~get slaughtered period with no~sentences// I'm speaking with emphasis~I'm venting~scriptz like heated~authors// Defeated porters~get thrown in a series of chambers with repeated torture// Cause even with a haitus~this cat's been anxious~to rip off ur face kidd// You winning this is a (negative~reaction) like "agitated" (chemical~agents)//

I've provided many ripping's~to tons of cats wit any writtens// pax ur face is more hideous than fat bytches skinny dipping//Didn't know I had jokes~I'll grab throats~until this cat chokes// and leave ur crafts broke off~key like "vocals" hitting bad~notes// Yo I'm past dope ~while u azzholes~is like fags in soap operas always given the mushy parts// & add pressure to this bytch's~walls until this "puzzy~farts"//

UR UP NOW PAX AIIGHT PEACE

Pax 07-31-03 05:23 AM

This boys got less experience than virgins turned pro//
his punches all wack and his flow is so-so, lets go to death row//
wackness has penalty of death ya know, Sheps heart stopped cold//
5-0 already or so the poll goes, my win is your loss i jus stopped yo show//
U wouldnt even be considered "big" "flying on wings" like "Ruben"//
bitch calls out a vet im like move it, only word to describe the kid is stupid//
He PMn me tryna get inta me, all he be is a 500+ post newbie//
boy couldnt "spit right" if he was "leftbrained" you-see// (ya leftbrain controls ya right side)
ya know a kids wack when i spit bars cuz it means its an easy win ta tak//
kid couldnt "talk straight" for girls lack of back, plus he got no nut sack// (his girls aint got no back, he had a surgery so now he talk funny)
What inspired a name like Shepney Zany, this kids insane-see//
only thing it does is pain-me cuz it reeks of wackness & thats such a shame to-see//
bitch got less talent with text than "Michael Jackson" with "straight sex"//
shoulda gone ta school longer, maybe then u'd know how to "write hot checks"// (get it? double meaning)
boy must be battlin newbs, its the only way he got his rec, try to disprove//
in here like in chess i got betta moves, leavin him in "check" like he not sure about his boobs// (lol get it? Sheps GAY!)
boy bout to get rosted like the dude in his sig//
your verse whyd u even post-it, nobody thinks its sick//
elevate, next time get somebody to translate, cuz yo words sound like Kuwait//
no hate, yo loss was fate, i gues u bout to get irate, just rememba my name&state//
quiver in fear, filthy gona leave u shook like a new steer, i say that to call u queer//
no matter what you neva be my peer, sorry virgin ears, come back when u old enough to hear//

i just keyed this shit. Didnt take it seriously at all cuz this kid is wack. lol Im busy talkin to ppl the whole time i did this too lol.

Pax 07-31-03 05:26 AM

bitch u prewrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MethodZ 07-31-03 05:28 AM

nuh dawg hhahahaha why u think dat just because it is good?
dont try to make people think dat..so u can get votes......

DONT BE STUPID FOOL

peace uppin fo votes

Pax 07-31-03 05:38 AM

ive read some of your other battles and there is no way u wrote that in 20 minutes. its not that good, its just not somethin u write in 20 minutes

CasalenA 07-31-03 05:40 AM

Vote goes to pax even tho I cant vote dawgs

he just was better over all

Krazy kid u've elivated since I've been to this ssite, but keep elivatin if u wana get sumwehre

Can ya'll peep this......

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...8315#post668315

thanks peace out boys

MethodZ 07-31-03 05:46 AM

wtf u talkin bout fool i aint krazy kid....hahahaha i think i talkin some shit man....dis is elite..so go

Pax 07-31-03 06:17 PM

uppin 4 votes~1
$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$
$$$$$$
$$$$$
$$$$
$$$
$$
$

MethodZ 07-31-03 07:10 PM

upppin for some vote 2 ppl...dont be stupid pax i wrote than more than 20 minutes...i aint a to finger typer like u pax.....

peace

MethodZ 08-01-03 04:50 AM

UPPIN FO VOTES..1

MetaPhysik 08-01-03 05:14 AM

sik battle but i think shep took it by a hair wit his punches they were a lil harder props 2 both tho im out holla

peep mine
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...1347#post671347

MetaPhysik 08-01-03 05:14 AM

sik battle but i think shep took it by a hair wit his punches they were a lil harder props 2 both tho im out holla

peep mine
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...1347#post671347