RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ShEpNeY_zAnY [vs] CoNsTaNt (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=70480)

MethodZ 08-02-03 06:37 AM

ShEpNeY_zAnY [vs] CoNsTaNt

rules:
NO D/R
NO HATE
NO CREW VOTES
U SPIT FIRST
NO FEEDIN
UNLIMITED LINES
NO BITING

spit know aiight....

SelTuR 08-02-03 06:40 AM

Hi i thought this guy xcepted my battle ConStant???

5 liner i set it up

aight in frontlines lets do this and yea vote on me vs PAX i just dropped it he a vet So shep and ConstanT peep

MethodZ 08-02-03 06:44 AM

^^^^^^^i didn't exept ur battle man or are u talkin about consant....anywayz pz...and constant spit dawg

CoNstaNT 08-02-03 07:02 AM

yo i'm here....i'm checkin in now...i just spit 5 against sel....and now i'm a hit this up.....oneeeeeeee

SelTuR 08-02-03 07:05 AM

Man ama hit this up 2....after i peep ya'll shit man Constant Nice battle man....

Shep go check me vs Constant and vote honestly.....cuz i just dropped it and yea ama vote on this also

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...4298#post674298

CoNstaNT 08-02-03 07:24 AM

yo i just got booted from aol befo i culd even get a line down....so i gotta start over...now..this is fuckin wack..i'm a try to spit quick though...cuz it's gettin early....

CoNstaNT 08-02-03 07:54 AM

yo yo yo

i'ma drop the concepts, stop the non-sense...
shep u'r skillz inept-u need sum real con-tents...
lettin me go first, ohh yeah that's polite...
a fag at night-i'll cook u up-hence a bag of rice...
i laugh at christ, i'f u'r holy i'll slap u...
cuz of religion, and i think saddam backs-u...
either way i'll blast-u, fo bein a looney...
hit u in the face-u can relate-from a bleedin-coochie...
i think i'm gettin there, drinkin tons of beer...
but u'r still kickin gay lines-like a run of a hundred queers...
fuck u and i sware, actually i sware a good amount...
beware when i flare-like u'r hemerhoids-as u'r wearin-em out...
the fair and unstout, oh wait what am i sayin...
i thought shepards were smart-that's on a plantation...
any other i still feel the same, u culd be a psycho...
who fights low-but punches wuldn't hurt me-even with a tight blow...

oneeeeeeeee

MethodZ 08-02-03 08:05 AM

~constant~ is frustrated n madd that his shit lacks proper disses and that this is a ~Mismatch~/
U couldnt give back ~Refreshin Raps~,even if i suffocated dis bitch wit ~Tic-tacs~/
im like a ~Truck from Mcdonalds~ the way i serve dis guy constant this ~Big Mack~/
With such impact from my spit,that ur wack ass is goin to be ~Barely Intact~/
Dont count on a win,your better off countin every light bulb ~In Vegas~/
constant be catchin dis flyin fist,goin through ~12 Genesis~ like a ~Dozen Segas~/
Constant seein death from every bar,~Spit Sick~ on mics, so they malfunction with ~Sars~/
Make you think you in ~Hollywood~,cuz this concussion will have you ~Seein Stars~/
Constants closest look to winnin is by ~Actin Fishy~ n ~Bitin my Hooks~/
Dogg u wack,why u claim u a crook?,I've probally seen betta rymes in ~Dr. Seus’s Books~/
The best part of clowin this mess,is that even when he’s focased he's still ~Hopeless~/
He's findin real Problems to rock text past his adolesence,till he ~Flashes Back~ like stippers with ~No Chest~/
I'll ~Pick up~ this win easy like a Chevy,because you jus sittin there ~Like a Rock~/
I can tell ~Fags constant~ has been suckin penis,because of his aDICKtion to ~Cock~/
Even if your face was a ~clock~ you still wouldnt be aHEAD of ~Time~/
Matter of fact your so behind,your grand kids are already ~Livin their Prime~/
merking runs in my Blood,im lyrically blessed,aimin to expand constant ~Weakest Link~ in my ~Chain of Command~/
He's insane if he plans, cuz he couldn’t ~Feel Talent~ with my ~Brain on his Hands~/
MERKING TIME

My rhymes are so hot…dat like MC Hammer U CANT TOUCH IT/
The win aint like ur boyfriends dik…so don’t even try to clutch it( grab it)/

And the only thing consant…is all of ur losses and I’m just gonna make it worse/
Oopsy ur dads made ur ass bleed again so log off dis site and get that tampn out ur purse//

UPPIN DIS SHIT AIIGHT PEACE

CoNstaNT 08-02-03 08:11 AM

lmao........i see sumbody likes to post writtens...theres no way u typed that shit up that quick...it's a total verse where u just put the opponents name in...dawg u needa spit a real verse..not summin typed up.....written....other wise i'm battlin u again......oneeeeeeeeeee

MethodZ 08-02-03 08:16 AM

yo at the same time u were writtin ur shit i was fukin..typin mine in adn i wanted to see who spit first..and wen u finished i was nearly ready so dont u fukin dare say i wrote it donw and just put ur name in i could say dat about u but i aint lame as fuk like u....
SO DONT BE STUPID AND SAY SHIT LIKE DAT SO U CAN GET VOTES..NO HATE...AND NO VOTES FROM PAX CAUSE WE HAVE BEEF

MethodZ 08-02-03 09:17 AM

UPPIN DIS PEEPS SO DONT SLEEP ON IT

MethodZ 08-03-03 01:01 AM

CoNstaNT 08-03-03 06:03 AM

i hope u'r tellin the truth cuz i aint dealin with no liars...and u culd be liein easily...u culda been writin that verse and still..........nevermind...i'm fucked up....i dun't care...i'll let it go...
fuck everythin i'm out...............11111111111

MethodZ 08-04-03 03:06 AM

YOUNG MIK 08-04-03 03:18 AM

i thoguht sheph took this one....constant had sum nice flwoin.....coo verse punches were lite tho wasnt feelin it
sheph had da upper hand better punches..