RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sticky ICky RiCk Vs. SyniKill (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=70653)

MiCsYcKlE 08-03-03 03:15 AM

Sticky ICky RiCk Vs. SyniKill

I challenged he answered
he new here put his verse in Bitch slap for me to post here
Below me is his shit

Stick Icky Ricks Verse
ay im down iight..
u make me spit first, well im ready for the worst, ohh shit man i might just send diz cat to da back a da herst, cuz im the numba wun killa, weed deala, win a half a mil-a cat juss cant come up in da game, got u brakin down lika a bad worker.. not paid, im floridas mACK- 2 da velly, cuz shit wen i pull out da nine niccaz say uh ohh like nelly, come soo far in thiz rap shit and ya fell G,
soo rong, why dont u get a peice a paper right a good song, and if u do right that shit.. i cant wait 2 long, cuz ya bitch bettah shut up, befo i tear slut up, might juh get fucked up, bettah have some good shit 2 finish it, cuzz im tired a bitches that cant hang diz, trick bitch

MiCsYcKlE 08-03-03 03:20 AM

Damnit STicky Rick, you gettin' 'dropped' like 'bad habits', "Nicorette" couldn't even 'clean you', you like 'wackness' to 'drug addicts'~

You must've passed-this 'weak' gene onto ya kids cuz, I seen hybrids of babies on the street corners screamin' "SILLY RABBIT"~

I mix BLACK & WHITE to "Grey" hound transits, you wonderin' how the outcome came about? Well sonn I had planned-it~

See not every emcee is a prophett on the stage and the bandwidth, I just can't stand-it when I see "netcees" claim they rappin~

Stop chattin on ya little boxes, I'll "X" you out like "POP UP WINDOWS" and leave you virtually stuffed in coffins~

I'm like that psycho bastard axe murderer, the ones in movies that pop outta closets and scare the audience~

Start applaudin-this cuz when I first spit out my nouns I heard ya girlfriend cheerin' me on "KEEP PLAYIN THAT SONG"~

J-Lo couldn't even get as much Airtime as I got, my TRICKS are the kind that CLOWN, remove vocal chords with TONGS~

You couldn't even last 'thirty seconds' with me if I threw you a 'stop watch' and started-it~

My first "hook" to ya jaw bone would shatter ya cartilage, prove to you who the hottest artist-is~

babyboi shane 08-03-03 04:50 AM

sticky icky rick tore his lame ass up.sticky is always gonna cut him up.2 thums up for sticky icky rick and 2 thums down for sinakill.try better next time.but if u battle me you wont suceed.

final vote sticky icky rick

phiXion 08-03-03 05:03 AM

lol, u must be insane....

werdplay-synikill
punches-synikill
diss-synikill

he tore this bitch up...

+1 synikill

synikill,.....vote up my battle wit compton kid, p'z

YOUNG MIK 08-03-03 05:03 AM

i wasnt feelin eitehr verse.......synikall had punches but it didnt fklow u prolly didnt put much work in da verse....
i thoguhth sticky icky acutalt took it
synikals punches were played...get sum new rhymes dawg

MiCsYcKlE 08-03-03 12:20 PM

YOUNG MIK IS A FAG

THAT WAS A BULL SHIT VOTE YOU FAG

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 12:46 PM

synickle fuckin merked him~all around better in every category
vote=synikal.............peace.............

MiCsYcKlE 08-03-03 12:47 PM

hit the poll up

ShadowEnigma 08-03-03 12:54 PM

Sticky whatever, that was an alright verse, but synikill got this easy............ better multi's, wordplay, punches........................................... .................................................. ..............................

Uben. Sonned 08-03-03 01:21 PM

syn got this shit easily lol murked this kid allround lol
easly won wit the punches and flow
punches-syn
flow-syn
creativity-both
but syn got this yo syn hit up my poetry battle

MiCsYcKlE 08-03-03 01:23 PM

Hit the poll up dude
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------

DaBanga 08-03-03 01:45 PM

oohh shit:Dthat was an easy merk for syn....that fuckin newbie said sticky cut you....HAHA that was just better all around in ya verse....good job both.....vote-synikill

J.K.O 08-03-03 01:45 PM

man how could ricky icky watever get 2 votes that crazy

synikill defiantly got this one

i think synikill was better in every catagory

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%