RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Blacksash V$ CrEaTe (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=70705)

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 01:45 PM

Blacksash V$ CrEaTe

10-20 lines
no feeding
no biting
no crew/hate votes P.S I REP ILL DELINQUINTZ
ill drop in a couple

Blacksash 08-03-03 01:46 PM

check in
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Blacksash 08-03-03 01:47 PM

yo fool i got dinner give me till 8 or 7 pussy............................................. ...................

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 01:55 PM

Blacksash is about to get "back-slashed"/
The way I crack-your-back you should call me "chiro-pract"/

Man ill "merk" you so fast swamp water will have controvery/
But ya dick hasnt been used in so long ya already have "algae"/(lol)

You think you can handle me, then step up and get "served"/
Cuz I bring the "beef" while you're just a "fruity-desert"/

See life aint a box of chocolates, your's is a box of live grenades/
This fag thought it was coco-nut, now his gut's gettin "sprayed"/(thought grenade was coconut flavored chocholate ha ha)

Damn kid, you're so wack, the new york rangers wouldnt sign you to a contract/
Lyrically this kid's not seein me cuz hes afraid of the "contact"

beat that-pussy

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 01:57 PM

dinner???where the fuck do you live hobawashahbamar???damn............................ .................................................. ...

DaBanga 08-03-03 01:58 PM

yo create check out this battle and then when whats his face gets back i'll vote on your guy's battle.....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=70182

Blacksash 08-03-03 02:40 PM

Rap:

Look every one its the number one herb/wears 12 inch glassess goes maths and molest nerds

I guess this fool think that chronic he smokin/but that just his dads cock he chokin

create all you makin is shit piled on shit/looks like you finshed with your dads cock now your on your mums clit

you couldnt spit ill lyrics if the whole of def jam wrote for you/what you doin to your mum now shes spraying milk and going moo

Your couldnt punch if the whole of toronto helped you/you can even have tyson and lewis too

whats that you admit your a herb/ok go help your mum put her ho fat ass on the curb

(finisher)
look at this biter he naturally adapted has two layers of teeth/now fuck off to your clan your the herb chief

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 02:43 PM

ya.....you just got killed! uppin for votes............................................. ....................................

Blacksash 08-03-03 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by $$CrEaTe$$
See life aint a box of chocolates, your's is a box of live grenades/
This fag thought it was coco-nut, now his gut's gettin "sprayed"/(thought grenade was coconut flavored chocholate ha ha)
[/B]

what dude?

Blacksash 08-03-03 02:49 PM

Lyrically this kid's not seein me cuz hes afraid of the "contact"

what dude dont make sense...............

$$CrEaTe$$ 08-03-03 02:52 PM

contacts that u put in your eyes retard! its a metaphore contacts in your eyes, contact like getting hit....dumbass read the tutorials you need em! See life aint a box of chocolates, your's is a box of live grenades/
^^thats just a punchline but obviously you dont know what they are because you have none.......cunt

Blacksash 08-03-03 02:56 PM

i aint no cunt your lyrics dont make sense true
.................................................. .................................................. ...

Blacksash 08-03-03 06:02 PM

uppin
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Blacksash 08-03-03 06:11 PM

uppin

Blacksash 08-04-03 06:10 PM

uppin
.................................................. .................................................. ....