RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Destruction vs VIP (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=71509)

Destruction 08-07-03 06:07 AM

Destruction vs VIP

3-0=ko
5 to win(unless poll Closes then whoever has the most)
unlimited bars
check in first then spit after that

Destruction 08-07-03 06:13 AM

Just Checkin in... I expect you to do the same right...And I will spit first since this is my call out...

Vip 08-07-03 07:02 AM

Aight .... good luck to ya' I'll drop asap as I've soon you've droped your verse, lets get this started up !

Out

Destruction 08-07-03 07:16 AM

Bout to make this VIP DIE freeze his heart,Go back and make it start//
Sell this faggot at discount prices like k-mart,Part his brain the same and send his vital chart//
His Flos sound like hes blowin,Bout to wreck him so he carcass I'll be towin//
his Corpse Burnin wit a crow crowin,He try to step to me His legs I'll be Mowin//
It's No shit dimwit that at freestylin u need to quit,Spittin Hot shit verbaly deteriorate his mind on a dime//
I Stop To pop a Chrom slug in his chest so he can shine,A little parting gift I do this all the time//
Stop and pop a bullet into his head,Body in a bag covered in red//
Verbal Assualt of lyrical breed,Bake this nigga like a cake or should i say bread//

try and keep it short like mines

Vip 08-07-03 08:40 AM

This kids only hopes to compete-wit-mime's, I'll pull an shove ya heart in ah clock so your nothing but ah "beat-in-times" //
Now take ya seat-in-line, I'll consume your eyes just so you can "watch your back" before I eat-your-spine //
Killin em, destructions-weaks its like I droped blimpes over "naked parades" the way I bring a crush-on-streaks //
Wishin ... shit, jus dont fuckin-speak ........... //
N' I'll bring "soul" to ya heart n' put my feet-through-ya-chest, you ah "music fan" you'll die happy when I "beat"-you-to-death //

Its Over

Vip 08-07-03 09:10 AM

Upppiiiinnnn on some VOTES .................................................. .................................................. ....

ric0 08-07-03 11:16 AM

yo close battle nice spits u 2

can any that can vote go please vote on my battle

here tha link

d-mecca7 08-07-03 12:28 PM

yo i say destruction took this he had better punches wordplay and flow
vote destruction
and go hit up the d-mecca vs anonymiz jonez battle needs 1 more vote and the d-mecca vs 4fifth battle needs one more vote

ric0 08-07-03 12:39 PM

yeah desrtuction had this all round betta

and could all peeps go vote on dis battle

rico v alter-ego

*bLaNkz* 08-07-03 01:25 PM

i wsh i could vote......but since i can't........i havn't
good verse from both of you............................................

Destruction 08-07-03 07:26 PM

^^^Uppin for votes people this would be really appreicated if u did.....Thnx peeps for voting
holla back .......

WORD~PERFECT 08-07-03 07:53 PM

destruction took this with better over all talent the other cat lacked alot but d cators to what people want in hip hop wordplay and punches cockiness and thorough hits

Destruction 08-07-03 07:58 PM

we need poll votes please people.....IF you would thank u /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Destruction 08-07-03 08:26 PM

Come one people uppin......when i get 100 posts im gonna be votin on everybodys .......come one people uppin for votes

WORD~PERFECT 08-07-03 09:00 PM

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......