RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Redragon vs mc81 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=74051)

redragon 08-18-03 04:49 PM

Redragon vs mc81

rules:
1.no crew votes
2.no hate votes
3.no d/r votes
4.explain votes
5.1 round

Aisle Phive 08-18-03 05:02 PM

how many lines? how bout 10 min and 20 max...

i hate this 100 letter rule...

.................................................. ...................

redragon 08-18-03 05:03 PM

5 bars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

redragon 09-12-03 07:00 PM

Ok,
Are you gonna drop,or not?
.................................................. .................................

Aisle Phive 09-12-03 07:02 PM

lmao damn this was a long ass time ago... i forgot about this...

well i dont wanna drop first, but if u wanna drop first ill drop after u, if not then i dont wanna...

redragon 09-12-03 09:53 PM

I'm here

20 bars it is.Lets go...
When i spray-frees its a wonder why Mc81 commits-to-a-task-to-face-me
Its like ya "butt cheeks" stayed under my "Car-son" the way i "rip-ya-ass-Daily" 1

I'll have a diss-served at Pitts-burgh, have you sayin' "oooo" like you rapped-to- "vowells"
I'll smack-ya-mouth, have ya "rectum applauding back" with gats shoved to "clap-ya-bouls" 2

Ya strapped-in-towells, kidds a "bleeder" "period" with every "punch-u-ate"
Mistake your dome for "flat tires" to "pump-ya-face" like "cancer" without "lumps-to-trace" 3

This kids-a-herb, Thought I "masterbated a Webster" how i always cum-with-words
I'll "stick-ya-verse" , Like I practiced "witch-craft" on a b^ches-rap, i'll completly rip-ya-nerves 4

Kid must hate-to-rhyme, I'll snatch-ya- "plates" , like "race cars" without "petals" im too "fast-to-"break"
outlash-and-blast-this-ape, Ya style is like "animated anal sex" cuz ya "ass-is-fake" 5

This kids a "cocky male" (mail), its solved with razor blades to "stamp"-ya-"nuts-in"
Why you wanna battle me duke, i'll waiste you, they dont call me tha Ill-for-nothin!!! 6

Ya rap-a-verse to be disrespected, when i twist-ya-joints
I "crosswords" to leave you "Puzzeled" you must of "missed-tha-point" 7

My fist wont than the burner-can, i'll clap-this-herb
Rip off ya chest and "turn you around" so you can "back-ya-words" 8

ya rocked-guy, I'll beat-you- "Deceitful" (de seat full) like "4" faggots on a "bar stool" "back-wards"
Stack-verbs-to-Attack-herbs with rap-words until he sees he "Wins-low" like "black-nerds" 9

I pour-free's-great, "light years away" , thats why "past" emcees "before-me's-late"
With "gay" spits that u write no wonder you cant keep a story-"straight 10

Blessed-this-set with tha best-of-text, with a bout-to-wreck when you on tha route-of-vets
Till ya mouth-is-wet, Rise couldn't be a "Dope M C" if he smoked pot rolled with tha "alphabet" 11

The c*ck ed-glock-ignites to stop-tha-fight "verses like popular kids" wats "not-to-like"
"Stones & Audio" to "rock-tha-mic" , You couldn't "Handle" my "punches" if you "boxed"-on-"bikes" 12

Smack-this-gay with "CAP "-n-play, spit "dislexic" like i was the last-of- "PAC"
It's like I had "deadbolts" on "tennis courts" how i got this "match"-on-"lock" 13

Watch this dude-die, thought i was a "contact maker" with "guns" how i leave you with "Blew-eyes"
You aint winning this match, like "Palestines" in tha "Winter" tryna watch a "Jew-Lie" (July) 14

Kidd could play "baseball" with "pebbles" and still couldn't "rock" a "throw-back"
ya so-whack, "white" boy recites a verse under "floresent lights" and still couldn't "flow-black 15

Ripped from ya knees-to-wrist, i'll make your keys-twist, "black-out" when the "lights-go-off
You would of thot this kidd "masterbated Bill Gates" how his sh%t s "micro-soft" 16

Tha sh%t -is-did, why whip-this-kidd ?, ive got tha "GIFT" so i deserve-the-best
I'll go ahead and talk about future ass beatins cuz this kidd isn't worth-tha-text 17

your dumb-kat, battling me is like "african oral sex" i'll leave ya "gums-black"
I run-rap, could drill ya "Nuts" up in your "spine" and you still couldn't "cum-back" 18

I attack-kats, thought i "punched behind you" the way i "gashed-back"
This kids verse is like a "thong" , "a line" , than the rest "half-assed" 19

Like "crazed motorist" you cant get no more "street" when I "cross"-ya-"Lines"
Let ya "brains" pour like a "pixie stick" so this kidd can officially say he "lost-his-mind" 20
Uppin for you,if you have a life you won't feed

Aisle Phive 09-13-03 01:06 AM

20 bars??? FUCK THAT! i aint postin that much, trim it down, i said 5 bars not 20... read the rules, im not matchin that shit. so post a 5 bar verse or trim that shit down to ur 5 best bars and repost it or suttin, im not that tipe to post a long verse, so 10 lines dawg, not 40.

redragon 09-13-03 11:11 AM

For some reason i can't edit my post.So my verse up there ^Forget that^.I'll post my real verse up soon