RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   M.diZZ-iLL vs Mentally Kursed (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=74870)

Mentally Kursed 08-22-03 01:40 AM

M.diZZ-iLL vs Mentally Kursed

5 bars
u spit tonight
no c h dr votes
i wont feed

mdizz 08-22-03 01:44 AM

in................................................ ....................typin soon..or now actually.......................................... ........................

mdizz 08-22-03 02:14 AM

yo

ya records unchallenged....pays to match wits with new B's
but dizz stains pretty faces like gangstah rapper groupies//
im wreck-ing u hard...dreams broken like a nancy karigan/
claims to be kursed, blows dissmantle ya jaw so ul neva swear again//
ur rhyme styles weak, im easliy rippin ya bubble gum stretched bars/
pcu must read u a p u flows so dreadfull you choked up my mem. cards!//
its already been established ur brain tissue is useless as liquid toilet paper/
told him to "step up to bat man" he posted a thread challenging tha caped crusader//
battle u now. later ur turnin in ur sleep cuz u got raped by sweetness
i got word neatness~
glad i posted first to clean up this thread b4 i proceed to eat his//
mentally diss-abled..im fit to wrecks heads u know ur unable/
gray matter backwards from tha get go..thats y u bring shit to tha table//

Mentally Kursed 08-22-03 02:57 AM

oh my bad man i set it up and forgot about it my bad checkin in and ima spit in a lil bit

.................................................. ................................................

mdizz 08-22-03 02:34 PM

ura gigantic fag for takin so long to drop........................................
.................................................. .....hurry tha fuck up

Mentally Kursed 08-22-03 03:55 PM

aight check it

ill place your brains in your throat, make you talk, so you can speak your mind//
sendin bullets down your throat so your esophagus and spine will be combined//

the only time your feeble minded is playin doctor slicin your veins//
dispersin bullets into Dizzles crane, watch them stick to this pussy like tampons, redirectin his thinkin from intense hits to the brain//

your livin 6 feet under ground eatin earth worms sleepin like you met death//
my punches hit to the chest make you lose your breath, you have a amputated lung in your hand like you hold your breath//

im beatin you like Lee Free, after this battle I get cash in hand//
youre a left handed rapper, so I cut off that hand, shake the mic wit your opposite, you still couldnt rock the mic on command//

your rhymes blow more than a head intern like Lewitski givin brain to Bill//
the only time your super ill is when your a sonic like Kindell Gill whois sick givin this bitch a reason to kill//

explainations:

Lee Free is a lawyer
Kindell Gill played for the supersonics
everything else yall should get

Mentally Kursed 08-22-03 03:55 PM

uppin fo votes (1)

.................................................. ...............................

rApId_LyRiCs 08-22-03 05:01 PM

i say mental took this wit betta punches and creativity.....hit this up you guyz

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=75000

IceBerg420 08-22-03 06:11 PM

Damn............Dope ass motha fuckin battle...........Both of ya'll came hard as hell......Was a tough one to decide so the breakdowns Like this...

Punches- Tie
Personals - MK
Wordplay - MK
Multis - Tie
Flow - Mdiz
Creativity - MK (That kendal GiLL line killed it)

Vote = MK

Dope ass battle.......Props to both.....Hit up my battles against Smoka Joka666 and Rapid Lyrics

IceBerg420 08-22-03 06:16 PM

Also Hit up my battle against HaiKu........That shit dope as fuck...................................
.................Its here in the Elite Fronts

mdizz 08-22-03 08:23 PM

^^uh i didnt have any multi's...rapid was a d/r but who cares he cant vote anyways......can we get some real votes please

uppin

younggadget 08-22-03 08:34 PM

hmm..let me see...good battle..that bat man line was good...and that lung line from Mentally was good too..it was a close battle..but I would have to vote for M.dizzle-ill..but since me and Mentally are in the same crew I cant vote...oh well...lol..

mdizz 08-22-03 09:08 PM

well thanx for tha input............................................. .................

any voters????????????????????????

please feel free

rapppy 08-22-03 09:58 PM

dont be thinking ur pac cause ur not ur so fuckin poor that u cant get a hore ur girl left ya cause ya aint got a cock plz do not try to be 2pac tryin to fuck wit me i will fuck u up like the big old dre

Mentally Kursed 08-22-03 10:02 PM

^^^lol man u suck no offence man and quit freepostin before u get banned

uppin fo mo votes (2)

.................................................. ...............................................