RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Heart to the Pen... first song ever (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=75775)

...OpeY... 08-25-03 08:50 PM

Heart to the Pen... first song ever

aight this is really my first time putting effort into recording an actual song. I really needed to release a lot of stress bottled up inside so I put this together. hope yall like it.

Heart to the Pen

Hi Fi

Lo Fi

And make sure you look for the collab cd comin out on Sept. 9th (peep the sig)

-1-

Sureal 08-26-03 12:24 AM

^Good , Good , Very Good Shit. Props !

BLACK FLAME 08-26-03 12:41 AM

errr this was solid. There is something I'm not liking about your delivery; maybe it's your accent. Chorus is subpar. Another thing your rhyme scheme could be better. All together this wasn't all that bad solid like I said. It had some flaws but we all have flaws.

Later

...OpeY... 08-26-03 12:51 AM

aight thanks for the feedback. what didnt u like about the chorus? thats the first one ive ever put together so i need pointers. sorry cant do anything about my baltimore accent. thats all me lol

-1-

BLACK FLAME 08-26-03 12:55 AM

The chorus was lackluster because it was like when you was saying it it sounded like you were falling asleep or really wasn't into it.

ric0 08-26-03 10:50 AM

very good i daint think the accent made a diff

Nyce Quota 08-26-03 12:13 PM

quality is pretty nice.........beat is coo....... nice simple flow over it........im feelin..........flow is pretty nice, some times it sound a lil choppy rather then smooth.... but still on point....the hook need more emotion........its gotta be the climax of a track.....other then that, this a nice lil track..........didnt like the hook, but it aint dead the audio or nothin.........coo shit

Shawnik_DeFontes 08-26-03 01:21 PM

im feelin this beat.. and the intro.. kickoff to the verse was nice but for some reason your voice dropped.. could use some amplification.. like the lyrics tho.. good quality.. the hook is decent.. so tru too.. nice topic, nice drop keep it up

...OpeY... 08-26-03 06:36 PM

werd... im gonna redo the hook cus no one likes it. i liked it but thats just cus it was the first one ive done and it turned out listenable. maybe i really shouldnt try to sing lol. does anyone else think the vocals are too low? cus i thought they were too high and i turned them down.

thanks for the feedback

ME AGAIN 08-26-03 09:05 PM

tight/ now da hook was alright if you said it wit more feeling like you did ya rap other than that i liked it

fuck you fuck you ill kill you uhhhh sorry where did dat come from
forgive me im still fighting my demons.... fuck everithing i hated it..shut up say ya sorry .. no uhhh hey where am i???

...OpeY... 08-26-03 09:37 PM

^^^lol this guys a character. "fighting my demons" lmao

Shotta 08-27-03 12:36 AM

nice shit dog, put alot more emotion into it tho, keep workin dog, nice for the first drop, keep workin on vocab too, dont go crazy and use words that u kno lol but just increase the vocab level a bit, nice hook just gotta fix it a lil.

...OpeY... 08-27-03 09:22 PM

werd... thanks for the feedback. i try to switch my flow up. thats just my style. and yea that sol fa sho. i love that beat.

AlcaTrakz 08-28-03 05:04 AM

your accent...and non emotion....

work on the annunciation and delivery....