RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   THE~HANDS~OF~GOD v.s. Rappad (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=75853)

Rappad 08-26-03 02:11 AM

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD v.s. Rappad

10-15 lines
usual voting rules
check in and I will drop
good luck
and no feeding

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD 08-26-03 02:16 AM

check innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n

IceBerg420 08-26-03 02:25 AM

This oughta be Real interesting....................................... .........

Mad Man: AKA freepost

Rappad 08-26-03 02:39 AM

In text you can't flow, yet your verses ur always calling hotness??//
You a bronx cat???Well I'll leave your life Lost in New York like Macaulay Caulkin//
How's this jew gonna eat me when i sport pork raps??//
Whenever you vote in a battle, your vote's more questioned the Sosa's corked bat//
Hands' spits is nonsense, if he was grillin burgers he still couldnt be flippin hotness//
Cuz Hands is a garaunteed ugly opponent like fighters in womens boxing//
My verse is sendin toxin, leavin u more tattoed than the skin of dennis rodman//
Against Hands, bar's sendin more backhands than intense tennis jocks can!//
Face it kid, your wack wit text, I got you lost for words like I fiercely grasped ya neck//
Its like todays Memorial Day, cuz until your dead u'll never get respect as a vet//
Your talent is pathetically fake like spain’s special olympics...........you finally broke out of the closet, but bitch you still aint “off the hinges”//
You couldn't recognize "phatness" with Oprah's ass on your lap..........like terrorist headwear during Ramadan, this battle's a “wrap"//

^^ok i think that's the right amount of lines...lol
anywayz, awaiting you verse

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD 08-26-03 02:45 AM

WUTup rb voters hjavent been on for dayz ........
but i think i sstill got heat

WOW NEVER SEEN MORE FAKE PERSONALS...
SUM WER COO BUT JUST A BUNCH OF FAKE PUNCHES
I ONLY SAY ONE IN A HALF THAT ACTUALLY WERE AT ME

YO

Im lyricalu strapped-kid,when i-throw these punches knockin u out ya dads comp-chair//
Spittin RAPPAD ,when i-flow to ya dome,i got a hunch that our ILL tryed to be compaired//
THis KId dont understand whos he facin, battyln a "NEWB" so he put up crap//
When i no foreal he use to be one of my fans, the truth is why do i get stuk wit battlyn cats wit average raps//
im a savage at text even iller at audio, u cudnt beat me if u was my clone//
UZin fillers thinkin they hot tho,But icame back to merk herbs an recalim the throne//
an blaze herbs after i smoke,word on da front is theres more dik ryders then ever before//
let it be none im a menace ill win at da end of this sentect leavin u voters to adore//
U cud have a better chance of beatin me if u didnt post at all//
Im back wit skillz,while sum u cats cant witstant wut i spit so u sit there in awe////

IceBerg420 08-26-03 02:51 AM

Pretty good battle......I'm figurin T.H.O.G. must be a lil rust over there cuz Rappad was reignin on yo ass wit them Metaphors & punclines....Good Battle though Props to Both.......

Vote = Rappad

Ya'll check out my battle against Rapid Lyrics aight

Nick O. Teen 08-26-03 02:51 AM

yo hands of god you really are a fucking herb.
i want to pink slip battle you right now even tho ive never battled before. you want to try? faggot.

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD 08-26-03 03:07 AM

^^stfu kid damn foreal
rusty naw man i ahd sum typos rpapad had a bunch of fake punches
it cud be a prerite for all i no
mine cant its all about him
its a real verse that hits an has multies unseen before;;
so dont d/r cuz u think im the originol thg...ill get u banned for that

Nick O. Teen 08-26-03 03:10 AM

LOL!
you get me banned.
pink slip battle me faggot. ill go first its set up.!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD 08-26-03 03:30 AM

U HAVE BATTLEYD FEEBLE DAMN STOP LYIN MAN I AINT A HERB ISEE RITE THRU U
FOREAL
FEEBS QUIT IT MAN U SUK DIK AN WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS ME BUUDY
HHAHAHAHHA
PC
UPPIN FEEBLE VOTE ON Y A NAME HONESTLY

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD 08-26-03 03:49 AM

UPPIN FOR NONE D/R VOTERS JSUT VOTE HONESTLY
PC UPPIN FOR MORE VOTERS IM BACK YEA IM BACK
THOGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rappad 08-26-03 03:56 AM

ok first time uppin 1-0
and by the way, where the hell are all your punches?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

brainsurgeon 08-26-03 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rappad
How's this jew gonna eat me when i sport pork raps??//
Your talent is pathetically fake like spain’s special olympics...........you finally broke out of the closet, but bitch you still aint “off the hinges”//
You couldn't recognize "phatness" with Oprah's ass on your lap..........like terrorist headwear during Ramadan, this battle's a “wrap"//

flow was off at time but rappad had the killer lines^

[b]rappad won all catergories of this battle - punches, personals, flow, wordplay, multi's though not many, etc

thog you need to improve - like everybody else but honestly....in short bar limitations you should disses and punch your opponents as innovatively fierce as possible with flow and metaphors/wordplay - good luck though

vote rappad

THE~HANDS~OF~GOD 08-26-03 04:04 AM

fak personals an punches u cats dont get it hes throwin fake shti at me i can do that to but it wudnt be personals u udmb shit an u odnt no who i em do u

Nick O. Teen 08-26-03 04:07 AM

^^you know i only talked shit with you to make you battle me. .
we both know im doper. .
just go post ya rap tonight. i dont want to win by no show.