RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Verbal Rapist...Crew Battle!! (lol....rape).. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76233)

SmokaJoka. 08-27-03 06:04 PM

Verbal Rapist...Crew Battle!! (lol....rape)..

well.....looks like ric0 bitched out in my callout.....he knew his shittalking in this forum would earn him a callout therefore he made two callouts recently to insure himself he wouldn't get ripped.....for someone who has had only 7 battles and more posts than me....it's obvious he knew what would happen.....but he said he would do a crew battle....so good enough for me.....anybody else in IJL want a piece of people who love spliviticus' dick put in here.....but i think i already know the lineup.....myself, SML, 4Fifth, Syntext, 24 karat.........pick ur people ric0 da bullshit...and the battles will be placed in the front lines....our rules since u think ur sooooo "ill" with a fuckin 5-2 record......u have no vocabulary...i've looked at ur battles kid..u suck...we wanted u to stay outta our shit...but u just can't help the taste of penis......(this bitch is 14...no wonder....young and tender meat)

peace
4:20

SmokaJoka. 08-27-03 09:54 PM

oh my bad...didn't mean to make this thread to a crew that doesn't have a fuckin forum....FUCK...at least we were noticed enough to have one....LMAO!!!!!!!!

peace

**~SynText~** 08-28-03 12:36 AM

Lmao at rico who the hell is that any ways iono....but i'm down and you knew that...onez hit me up with the battle....

SmokaJoka. 08-28-03 11:57 AM

he's someone i know who will definately buy spliviticus' CD....lol......

peace

K0r3 08-28-03 04:30 PM

ehh im not in the battle? lol its cool though cuz i suck so yeah

4Fifth 08-29-03 05:49 AM

rrrico...... suwwwaaaavvaayyee..

fuckin helmut buffin ass homo

ric0 08-30-03 05:26 AM

give me a fuckin line up bitches

...OpeY... 08-30-03 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokaJoka666
he's someone i know who will definately buy spliviticus' CD....lol......

peace

along with half site. ud cop it too if you didnt have beef with me and u werent poor. OOOOO WHAT! i said it! lol

btw... i should probably give rico a free copy to lour him away from my penis

ric0 08-30-03 11:26 AM

lol y does this crew think i d/r u dum bitches

and we not called verbal rapists

and wats tha fuckin line up

.:dirty loCC:. 08-30-03 11:38 AM

^^yea Cuz you Changed yall names

SmokaJoka. 08-30-03 04:55 PM

Quote:
ud cop it too if you didnt have beef with me and u werent poor

^^at least some people can get signed to a REAL record company.....instead of one made up from their name......and blah at ur CD anyway......tis shitty....

and for ric0.....u left a crew that u were backing up just today.......so the crew battle is off....cuz the VR are dying anyway......

peace

**~SynText~** 08-31-03 04:47 AM

lmao yeah we gotta crew battle if you guys keep dying of your bitch made crew................hahahahahahahahahahah......... ..................................onez

ric0 08-31-03 05:03 PM

yeah tha crew fallin apart wanna 4get bout tha beef?

...OpeY... 08-31-03 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokaJoka666

^^at least some people can get signed to a REAL record company.....instead of one made up from their name......and blah at ur CD anyway......tis shitty....

and for ric0.....u left a crew that u were backing up just today.......so the crew battle is off....cuz the VR are dying anyway......

peace

youre fuckin retarded to think that Splivit Jams is a record label you moron. that is a group assface. and i could care less about wutever wack ass label youre signed under. anybody can get signed to a label. 90% of the record labels out there are shitty no name low budget bullshit labels. so fuck your label. u show me just one good song that u made and i'll squash this right now. dirty locc is the only guy in this crew with a spec of talent. the rest is bullshit wannabes. ya just need to admit that ur fuckin wack. your just a wack little kid. u cant even walk into a club spot let alone do shows. u can hate on my shit all u want cus even your own crew member knows that the emcees on my cd are the fuckin truth. and they would be doin tracks for me if they thought i was wack like you. fact is yous a fuckin clown. u aint sit and never will be shit. u just a corny ass herb from the suburbs tryin to be hard on the internet. if any of yall was half as nice as u pretend to be you would be puttin out tracks. the only one that put out tracks is S.M.L and u can go look at his feedback. his shits a fuckin joke. try lookin at the feedback my shit gets. dumbass herbs. and thats why yall too fuckin pussy to even come at me. if i woulda came at any other crew on here i woulda been in battle after battle until i was slipped. god damn herbs piss me the fuck off

SmokaJoka. 08-31-03 08:19 PM

lol...^^got defensive and wrote me a short story...that is very sweet of u.....didn't read it.....most likely a pile of shit sayin im not worthy of his "ill" audios and i'm wack and herbish knowing damn well i've been battle rapping twice as long as him.........i didn't battle u because I CANT DO AUDIO BECAUSE NO MIC NOTHING TO MIX WITH......so i can't be called herbish and pussified if i can't battle u......so will u please stop postin in this crew forum....ur makin it look shitty honestly....

peace