RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   KaMotion vs. tru~kriminal (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76579)

KaMotion 08-28-03 10:35 PM

KaMotion vs. tru~kriminal

Rules:
no hate
no d r
no crew
no pre-written
no bitin
unlimited lines
45 min time limit
you spit 1st

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:12 PM

I Knock You 'Back-Till-Ya-Pause', Lyrics 'Crackin-Ya-Jaw', Hard Enough To 'Patch-Up-Ya-Flaws', Hittin So Ya "Head-Will-Spin"
'Attack'-The 'Dome-Of-This-Motion', I'll Punch You With My Fists 'Styrofoam-Attached' To Give You A Taste Of Your Own "Potion" //

Watch Me 'Slit-The-Wrists-Of-This-Fool' Then 'Sh!t-On-His-Spit-Like-A-Stool', Leave Him In His 'Own-Blood-Pool', I "Serve-Till-He-Sinks"
Black Eyes 'Shinin-Like-Jewles', You Found Out What 'Whack-Rhymin-Could-Do', Actin Phoney 'Like-Ja-Rule' Plus You "MURDER-THE-INK(c) //

This Cat Is 'Unable-To-Shine', Original Aint 'Capable-To-Incline', Rolls Wit An 'Unlickable-Nine' My Punches Put A Hex 'On-His-Game'
I'll 'Bust-This-Loser', Middle Aged Dude, Tryin To Be 'A-Textcee-Brusier', Reminds Me Of A 'Bums-Computer' The Way He's "Off-With-The-Aim" //

I Do More Than 'Break-Ya-Neck' .. Punches Weak No Need 'To-Protect' Aint Goin 'Gain-No-Respect' Once I "Crack-Ya-Spine"
The Outcome Is You 'Lose-Chump' .. Leave Ya 'Bruised-And-Bumped, Fool Couldnt Gimme 'Goose-Bumps' If He Was "R.L.-Stien"

Flow To 'Attack-His-Breathin', Say You ILL But You 'Lack-The-Reasons', Your Verse 'Happens-To-Be-Decent' But It Aint An "ORIGINAL-ONE" //
'Loosing-Ya-Patience', Hot Versus FUK YA UP Like 'Boozin-Wit-Hatiens', You Spittin Hard Shots Is Just 'Imaginations' Like "Subliminal-Guns" //

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:22 PM

ugots to hurry up dawg cuz im bout to bounced so yeah .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:31 PM

ur time is almost up ................................u best no tb chokin jp................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...

KaMotion 08-28-03 11:34 PM

If we're goin by size your shit looks written by a midget,
give ya a calculator and ya still can't add up the digit/
Just like winter people can't wait till you're time's over,
luck wont even help ya so let go of the 4-leaf-clover/
You're verse was so borin' I now just finished my yawn,
you could be wearin Trojan and still couldn't "Get It On"/
Even when you be playin Blackjack you can't get a hit,
Have sex wit ya girl and she like "That's the size of it?"/
Damn dogg why can't you just quit why you're ahead?,
How you gon keep rappin' if my venom leaves you dead?/
I can't stand bitches like you who's always ridin' my dick,
Call me the flu because my flow will leave you sick/
You're so whack not even your savior will save ya,
You could be Baskin Robins and still wouldn't have flava/
As you already know this forum is called "Front Lines",
Well...like a baby with a wet diaper your style wines/
I don't hit females so I'll bitch slap this pussy instead,
You're so weak your fuckin dick can't move a-head/
You could fuck a slut and there wouldn't be penetration,
Your dick's to small you can't even result to masterbation/
The way I just came at you you will never fully recover,
Say you're all that but you're just Vanilla Ice undercover/

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:40 PM

tight stuff............................................. ..........how bout them votes............................................. .........................

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:42 PM

any uppin for this cat .................................................. ................................

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:48 PM

any votes up in this .................................................. ..............................

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:49 PM

uppin votes .................................................. .......................................

tru~kriminal 08-28-03 11:50 PM

no voters............................................ ....................................uppin votes .................................................. .....................................

Derive 08-28-03 11:52 PM

punches-tru
wordplay-tru
vocab-tru
complex-tru
overall-tru

vote-tru

-----------------------------------------------------------

II WorDMeticC II 08-28-03 11:53 PM

Yo Yo Yo, A Lil Advice..Don't Upp More Than 5 TImes Man. These Catz Will DQ U. It's The Rulez..Yea..They Whack But It's All GooD. I Would Vote But I Dun Have Enough 2 Poll Vote So It Would Do No GooD.

KaMotion:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=76582

^^Spit Yo Shit..!

.1meticc.