RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   $tyle/$witch V$ COM (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76684)

$tyle/$witch 08-29-03 12:08 PM

$tyle/$witch V$ COM

5 barz u spit first...................no dick ryd'n,hat'n. or crew votes..............1ne

COM 08-29-03 12:23 PM

checkin in, what is the time limit after i drop? ................... ....................... ............................. ......................... ......................... ..........

$tyle/$witch 08-29-03 12:28 PM

son afta u drop jus give me 10-15 minutes.................................BLAH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1ne.............

COM 08-29-03 12:38 PM

I force open the back of Style’s raw-rep with forceps
Drain your blood and guts just to paint your mom’s doorstep
I force-heads to listen; if you miss it you’ll regret
I’ll upset the bets so get your record reset
I come with a better-force of metaphors so let-ya-jaws drop
Hurt ya ‘whole body’…. stomp on the sore-spot
Few can ‘test’ this, my IQ leaves you breathless
I’m restless you’ve delayed and got more 'played lines' than Tetris
I’ll wreck-this, its stressless but expect a bad mood
Don’t expect to have fun coz I don’t play with my food

YOU BETTER SHOW OR I'LL PUT IN THE CREW SIG FOR CONTAGIOUS SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT A BITCH YOU ARE

ric0 08-29-03 12:40 PM

sorry for tha free post but can both of u vote on this

2 more votes needed

and ill come bak and vote on this wen its done

$tyle/$witch 08-29-03 12:53 PM

COM u can lick my balls.....................fuck u.....u dumbass muthafuqqa.........

Like Tyson vs Etienne, to beat dis dude….it takes only punch//
I’ll rip dis dude a new asshole….fasta den a gurl gett’n pregnate on da braid’d bunch//(snoppdoggs show..lol)
U’s black?wanna b a blood….i’ll wipe ya ass,all ova da “red carpet”//
Leave u wit a bruis’d “left eye”….or jus anotha “Dead Artist”//
U a comeedain? If u so funny….why ain’t u on comedy central//
Cuz ya jokes r all bit’n up….or at hollwood video shelved as da lowest rental//
U kick’d me out da yak pak…..cuz I said I’ll have ya mami bark like DMX//
I had her in bed, well I really want’d to watch tv…but she kept hollerin SEX//
Dis chumps already bit’n lines…”pen and pad” in his hand like steve in “Blues Clues”//
U get no pussy, form’n a crew wit kobe…call’d child abuse, is an offer dis dude can’t refuse//

Blah!!!

COM 08-29-03 12:55 PM

you can tell your only 14,,, those stretched lines will get you NOwhere..................................... .................................................. ..... ...............uppin

$tyle/$witch 08-29-03 01:01 PM

i ain't say'n shit........................u all talk.......................fuck u and da jak pak..............................1ne.............. ...........upp'n.......^^^^

$tyle/$witch 08-29-03 01:25 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.................upp'n......... ...............................BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !.........1ne

COM 08-29-03 02:04 PM

uppin,.................. like the sig style switch where'd you get it, hahahahahahhahahahahahah ......................... .................................................. .........

$tyle/$witch 08-29-03 02:10 PM

hmm.......oh yea ur momma gave it to me fo my birthday...................................1ne.... ...upp'n

Young P 08-29-03 02:24 PM

yup...definitly com on dis one...betta punches and flow and overall.....
Vote-Com.....no hate.....fine drops

DeadlySilence 08-29-03 02:37 PM

COM got this with better punches and flow. Both Mc's had really good drops but Style your lines were a little strcted and it looked like you were useing so fillers there, but overal it was a good verse.

Vote-COM

Please vote on this:
Drop Off

DeadlySilence 08-29-03 02:38 PM

COM got this with better punches and flow. Both Mc's had really good drops but Style your lines were a little strcted and it looked like you were useing so fillers there, but overal it was a good verse.

Vote-COM

Please vote on my battle with Prozen, it's on this page.

COM 08-29-03 02:40 PM

^^poll vote^^ please, .................................................. .................................................. ...........................