RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Deceit vs Restricted (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=77000)

MythikuL 08-30-03 09:40 PM

Deceit vs Restricted

8-12 lines
no crew votes
no hate votes
no d.r votes
no feedin
no bitin
no bullshit votes
must explain votes

IGHT...

DECEIT....START WRITIN UR SHIT...

OUT

Deceit 08-30-03 09:42 PM

Checked In, and excuse any angry remarks....FUCK, FUCK YOU< FUCK THIS, FUCK IT ALL....................................ahem....... .................

Deceit 08-30-03 09:51 PM

You bad "attempts" aren't "exempt" like a "bad aroma"/1
Your battles so bad, they're "slept on" like a "coma"/2

Your styles "non existent", your flows "not consistent"/3
You so "small" against me, it's like I'm "condescend" "ant"/4

Your styles "old skool", said "act your age" and you died/5
My anger makes it obvious, I ain't need to try/6

Your words like incoherent mumbles, sound like a cave man/7
"Trash" ( i've been talkin trash) your rhymes and "bitch slap" (challenge on bitch slapped) you with the same hand/8

You're spits jus "pester", they're less, never test your "festers"/9
You "cum on" with "both hands" like you was "ambidextrous"/10

I could just say "fuck you", but you ain't worth the time/11
No wonder my "Deceit" cause "defeat" to "deplete" you in 12 lines/12

Deceit 08-30-03 09:52 PM

Now that was FUCKING releiving, but i'm regrettin' the bad ...............................attempt, lol, no hate Restricted drop.............................................. .................................

Deceit 08-30-03 10:02 PM

C'mon, I done mine in ten minutes....................Drop, boy, I'm impatient.........................Or let's call it a no-show and stop ;)...

MythikuL 08-30-03 10:04 PM

dude...sry i had 2 eat..dawg...

im almost..done...

it will be done...real soon..
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********

Deceit 08-30-03 10:09 PM

lol, food is an essential part of society, ok, I'll wait, I threw off my anger............................................. .....................Is It done yet? lol
.................................................. .................................................. ....

MythikuL 08-30-03 10:13 PM

angry boy called deceit,wantin this battle back but like this battle he lost the receipt/
mentally unequipped,gotta have special talents 2 read my murderous script, cuz if u cant read it,
uve just been ripped/
7-5 vet must be foolin around/hit u harder after every rebound, like a dumbblonde mistakin ur loss
4 a W and be jumpin up and down/
bad verses like urz go stale/u couldnt win with D.r cuz ur only butt buddy is a guy with a mop
and pale/
instanlty turndaround cuz my verse will exstound/bound ur verse a big L cuz deceit got nothin
other then his gay self 2 go around town/
rapper without a spit n mind is like deceits point a view/schrewd and disturbin verse sux without
review/
ur out a place in rb dude/ like durin the halaucaust u wouldnt see a wandering jew/cuz like u
they would get merked o so true/
blind side u from every direction/cuz 4 u a erection cumz ezier with a penis injection/
punk deceit 700 post but still battlin young-ones/couldnt beat me if u tricked the young-bloodz 2
say u won/
u say u from god..but real u where ejecalated from the hands-of-god himself/ and as his son u
still d.r his ass as oneself/
makin this is no mistake/that even all u can take, is slim in my lines/ cuz i spit more x treme
then u can dream and fake/

FINISHER**

my spit clears visions of these kats decisions/ cuz trully i beat u ezily cuz ur lines where
nothin but fake illusions/
nothin by u is real, cuz ur RB pretender/ but restricted as ur contender/ ur lines r weak but
pretty,<<but that right there makes me think ur a gay gender/

Deceit 08-30-03 10:18 PM

First, I'm a young one too, 15!!!!
And how many lines was that?
If that's 8-12, they were some long ass lines, I mean looong ass lines ;)

Deceit 08-30-03 10:23 PM

For the record, as I don't believe everyone in RB is "vocabularily" gifted, to condescend is to patronize or humiliate, he's so small, condescend ant, get it?And to be condescendin/condescendant is to be patronizing, to humiliate, i think we got it...

MythikuL 08-30-03 10:27 PM

^^no beef....

man..only...un certain rappers...explain there verse...man have some confidents...

Deceit 08-30-03 10:30 PM

Hey, I'm jus uncertain bout RB members, not me, and now everyone hates me, lol

I talk too fuckin much anyway, thanks for the battle, uppin for some votes....................

MythikuL 08-30-03 10:30 PM

YO my 3rd line got all fucked up....so dont hate my flow cuz of that. i wont let me edit it...so just keep that in mind....

mY bAd

peace

Deceit 08-30-03 10:31 PM

Where was ur third line, lol, i can't see what was what, no hate on either side, let's drop the shit, peace, good psits, now...

Lets make sure this aint slept on like a coma ;)

Uppin'................

MythikuL 08-30-03 10:56 PM

loL

IGHT UPPIN 4 SOME VOTES

NO SLEEPING YALL
NO SLEEPING

UPPIN 4 SOME VOTES
UPPIN 4 SOME VOTES
UPPIN 4 SOME VOTES