RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   K.O. vs SyScoL (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=77055)

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 02:50 AM

K.O. vs SyScoL

aight....

10 lines
u spit first
no hate votes
no krew votes
no dick rydin
good luck and drop quickly

SyScoL 08-31-03 02:59 AM

i spit all around ya head so you can hear me with "surround sound"/
lots his dick to shrincage and doctors said"it'll never be found"/
bitch i should be crowned,rip you to shit like im a blood hound/

man you so dumb you failed school cause you didnt know 2+2/
fuckin held back 9 times in kindergarten just to learn to tie ya shoe/
cant beleive you can type with all ya cum actin on ya fingas as glue/

blast you,smash you,leave you clutchin to the ground cause thats the only place you goin/
6 feet under to be exact,cause your burns aint hurtin and ya shit aint flowin/

you know your moms pussy like the back of your hand and vise versa/
wanna battle me cause i have sum skill atleast and i will never disperse-ya

WHACK ASS SHIT
w/e though spit soon

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 03:10 AM

microphone set to "merk"........

ur spit wack, i'de say u have a speach impediment but this is typing,he's gon make excuses like "my fingers broke so i cant do dope typing", u couldnt beat me if u had FIFTY doin ya pre-writting//1

do the right thing pass this battle on or drop it now have u screamin "HOT POTATO" when my verse comes down//2

prepare to get served cuz im da merk doctor with no patience, my "punch surgery" fuck up ya face make u my naxt patitent for face lifts//3

man im juss plain doper than you, shouldnt test me cuz u cant rip thru//4

datz da type of shit u couldnt do if u wuzz holdin a gat, an ak-47,a revolvor or mach//5

if i faced u wit my back u still couldnt hit me,below average spit u could never diss me, ur punches have no connection a.k.a. MISSED ME!//6

ur punches is like ur only and imaginary friend they aint really there, itz no wunder when u swingin that u only hitten air//7

now let me off dis cock sucker in wayz datz unknown, my spit brusies brainz, bringz da pain and fucks up ya chromosomes//8

i beat u in line 9 wit still one line left, picken his punches for dis text out his rhyme book like a multiple choice test//9

u dont wanna see me but u really da ghost dude, cuz after u spit that verse ur bitch ass getz booed//10

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 03:13 AM

uppin for votes (1)............................................... .............................................

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 03:14 AM

prepare to get served cuz im da merk doctor with no patience, my "punch surgery" fuck up ya face make u my next*** patient**** for face lifts//3

younggadget 08-31-03 03:25 AM

lmao@ this battle..mismatched..ko_guy gts my vote with punches and all that other shit..but since we're crew members I cant vote....lol..

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 03:33 AM

uppin for votes (1)............................................... ..............................................

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 03:48 AM

uppin for votes (1)............................................... ..............................................

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 04:21 AM

dont sleep on it yall uppin for votes (1)............................................... ............................................

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 06:07 AM

come on yall uppin for votes (1)............................................... ......................................

**~SynText~** 08-31-03 06:49 AM

to much uppin lol but my vote goes to guy cause of the better punches and punches are what wins it simple

vote~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~K.O

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 07:37 AM

uppin for votes(1).......................................... ................................................

therez juss lotz of uppin cuz dis is gettin slept on

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 04:00 PM

dont sleep on it yall uppin for votes (1)............................................... ............................................

K.O._Guy 08-31-03 05:14 PM

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin

beavis 08-31-03 05:35 PM

i say that ko guy lost that won so my vote will haft to go wit syscol so sycol nice job dog and sorry ko guy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$