RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   **~SynText~**~VS~KRIP ~FLOWZ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=77429)

KRYPTIK~FLOWZ 09-02-03 01:43 AM

**~SynText~**~VS~KRIP ~FLOWZ

10-15 lines
30 minutes after chc kin
aite u spit ifrst
pc
check innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

**~SynText~** 09-03-03 01:45 AM

check in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

**~SynText~** 09-03-03 02:26 AM

here!!!!

yo yo yo yo yo

Opener
you couldn't last in this battle fag your incest at fisrt glance....
you winning fat chance..like living after this HOMO "EN-Dures-AUNTS~?~

Gettin Warmer
I annilate ya verse ..face down on the floor..ya in reach of Da feet...
kiss fate ya beat....fusion ya bones togethor like NUNS pussy a never diconnect ya Knees~/~

Gettin Hotter
robbin the Craddle....rockin this youngin...you need help like the niners...
i rip kids....leave ya infants with bruises...this bitch claims to be pro but I'm DOMINating the MINORS~/~

the flu
dependin on last resorts...this homo caculates votes before my verse hits him....
despense venom in this kids drinks...your words are watered down like boat accident VICTIMS~/~

plague victims
disreguard ya thoughts...ya visions blurred
but has it occured you couldn't rape shit when raping turds~/~

**~SynText~** 09-04-03 02:19 AM

ayo this cat no showed chalk it on my record and close this ish fast.............................................. ..............lol .................................................. .......

**~SynText~** 09-04-03 11:39 AM

no show.or uppin for verse either............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ............................................

KRYPTIK~FLOWZ 09-04-03 02:48 PM

aite il drop in a few............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........

**~SynText~** 09-04-03 03:37 PM

Finally that cat shows after 3 days of writing lol but yeah upppin for the verse............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

KRYPTIK~FLOWZ 09-05-03 02:38 AM

Aite...three dayz naw i aint got time to merk a newb....E

U think im fearin this..SO call Secret WEAPON Of DEZE Joker lyricist//
Ill stack up pricks like ya self till i built my own fukin pyramid//
Im declining all ya health still got u wishin u was killed//
cuz u remind me of myself when i wasnt This fukin ILL//
be foreal im ya idol just admit it // got u copying my style like i was simon so quit it//
i blasted this fool and he fell-fast// now he gettin "liquid pumped" in his system like some "shell-gas"..fightin-fa-life//
fightin fa votes cuz no one likes-wut-u-type.//
HEATED>>>>>
damn nerds get me heated, I gotta drop filthy//
and stop ya heart from beatin, while beatin ya… feel me?//
Stop da front! ya aint a disciple, just an awful apostle//
and failing this “bar exam” like we in law school//
and I practice… if I get serious and focus//
it’s explosive… and this whole experience is hopeless//
Best kepted secret.. that’s played, plus I never duck opponents//
I always shit on their verse, then flush the whole script//
like a gun wit no clip… ya threats are empty//
once I flow bitch… notice it ain’t best to tempt me?//

NEXT????

youngblood 09-05-03 03:24 AM

damn that was a really good battle but i am stuck ummm.......................................... i think kryptik flowz took this battle with like a lil hair seriously, the other cat just didnt come hard with his verse i mean it was hard just not hard enough

poll vote - kryptik

real_1_skiddlez 09-05-03 03:32 AM

aight let me see i honestly think that this could have been a tie but flows had a lil more than sytext i personally think but yeah overall it was a good battle liked the verse but flows verse was lil harded and his punches

poll vote = flows

Meks 09-05-03 03:59 AM

yea i gotta agreee here.........kryptik hit harder with his punches and nicer personals in my opinion.,........syntext elevated since i battled him but nuthing enuff to beat flows.....................both flowed well and had nice vocab and meta's..........props good battle.......flows wins by a little bit

vote=kryptic flows

hit this up honest votess

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...7607#post757607

K.O._Guy 09-05-03 02:26 PM

i give it to krypitic flowz for juss a lil bit better punches..........................

i need POLL VOTES hit dis up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...88&pagenumber=2

**~SynText~** 09-05-03 03:59 PM

DICK rode as a mug but oh well.............................................. .................................................. ......................................

KRYPTIK~FLOWZ 09-06-03 01:29 AM

sumone forgot to poll vote this s hsit i shud be up 4-0 but dman where dsa poll voters at......ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Axiom 09-06-03 01:40 AM

Damn young prick... always with the played lines about "You remind me of myself when i wasn't this ill"... it's just sad, and all that dickriding you always get form youngblood especially. You're bein banned. Yep.