RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   eccetric vs lukeyb16 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=77828)

lukeyb16 09-04-03 09:12 AM

eccetric vs lukeyb16

no d/r
no hating
no crew votes
10 line max

lukeyb16 09-04-03 09:34 AM

eccentric you wanna do audio I should think not//
this guys worried cus my lyrics always remain hot//
this guy cant rap he can only type/he’s ripe has to stay in when it gets to night//
cus you see battling me is rare/my lyrics hit your chest leave u gasping for air//
so eccentric thinks he’s trusted /his lyrics are so old they’ve fuckin rusted

your lyrics are lame , you might aswell change your name ,face it your just not ready for this kind of game//
im a natural killer so hold it steady/there’s a list of peeps id fuck already/eccentric/com and benny

I know that my lyrics are hurting u inside /after this battle ure gunna run away and hide/
Got a headline on the front of the paper/trying to say lukeyb verbally raped ya!/
Before the end of this you’ll be sayin lukeyb stop//
This is like a boxing match you’re the one who gets dropped

ecCENTric 09-04-03 10:29 PM

Ummm?

Aight,
Watch a Man-Advance while B16's flabbergasted and Craps-His-Pants//
My Rappin-Stance is Planted-Deep, you Landed-Cheap punch's, you dont Stand-A-Chance//
No-Skill and No-Thrill, my shit's So-Ill it'll make ya Clothes-Peal off ya asoon as Eccentric-Roared//
Im hurtin ya self esteem SO-BAD you'll prolly GO-MAD and strangle ya self wit tha Extension-Chord// (tha mic's)
My Mic-Is-Burnin-Me from tha hot-air I Got-Spared, now I Strike-Internally//
I'll burn this fuckin chump alive Still-Standing so he Squeals-Badly like A Kike-In-Germany//
Watch the WInner-Exhale and tha Beginner-Inhale lookin more Pale Thinner-And-Frail//(holdin his breath)
This Guys-A-Bitch like an informant who Likes-To-Snitch, plus you get NO RESPECT from me like a Skinner-In-Jail//
So who's tha Definition-Of-Wack, theres not much Guessin-In-That cause tha Descriptions-Your-Crap//
Talkin bout me bein on your Wack LIST OF FEW, so now we know your bad at both Prediction-Or-Rap//

lukeyb16 09-05-03 11:41 AM

uppin votes man cmon.............................................. ...................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lukeyb16 09-05-03 12:04 PM

vote vote vote//////////////////////////////////////////////////////.................................................. ...........

ecCENTric 09-05-03 04:53 PM

Damn,
Its been a damn near day, CMON people,
Don't Sleep, this put this kid to rest so I can move on...
Out'.

RebelSoul 09-05-03 05:02 PM

neither verse was that hot but i have tos ay eccentric took it due to more multies and a bit of wordplay, though his lines were stretched.....no hate to either battler....
I can't poll it but i VOTE 4 ECCENTRIC

please drop a vote on this battle if u may:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77967

ecCENTric 09-05-03 10:31 PM

Does that count?
Ummm? tha poll didn't change, and I thought you need over 100 P's, I dunno, could be mistakin...

ecCENTric 09-05-03 10:48 PM

And tha only reason I stretched My Verse is because this kat Lukey did, fo'real I hardly do this, But I can't have short lines when this kid'll have twice as much, so thats what happen wit that, I can switch stylez Wheneva... Note: I only get better... lol...
Uppin 4 Pole votez people...
Out'.

ecCENTric 09-09-03 10:22 PM

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

ecCENTric 09-09-03 10:55 PM

THIS SIGHT SUCKS DONKEY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SLEEPIN FUCKIN GOOFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!