RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Haiku Vs [P-Ducs]Micatic (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=78489)

H4iKU 09-07-03 10:05 PM

Haiku Vs [P-Ducs]Micatic

8 lines max...
all rules apply
checkin in...

Romulus 09-07-03 10:10 PM

reg... rules
no dick rides
no crew votes
no hate votes
must post verse with in 20-25 mins of check in that was ur check in this is mine..holla...

gl playa..................

H4iKU 09-07-03 10:32 PM

Its The Return Of The 'Ducs?....The Productions Cant Get Any Better...
Worst Weather? We've Seen Them Fall Before Cuz We All Know " 'Ducs Fly Together "...
So Knights Got a New Bitch?...Or U Just Another Imposter?
Tip: Get On His "Dick Side"..Maybe Then U Might Make The Roster...
U Say Im Not Ur Idol?....Cmon Playah...I Know What Shafts U Like...(U admire me..lol)
Cuz Ever Since Ive Been Rappin...I Got U Addicted To The Mic...(Micatic)
Closing Staements? Nah! The Victorys Just a Matter Of When...
Cuz Ur Falling Just Like Ur Crew...

...And Yes.... Your Falling Again..

(^Check the Productions Sig)

Romulus 09-07-03 10:32 PM

with ur mind on battle,u couldnt win with a planed stratagie
take pins out,and post ur verse,u still couldnt stay in tack with me
to this wack mc,micatic tells u just cuz u got 25 wins,dont think ur a vet
ill stand tall........ ^ over his moutain,just to show im over ur peak of his best
hes weak at the chest,so ill send punchs that damage his heart
u set as Mic Furry to regain fans,but even as h4iku u didnt have a fan from the start
h4iku is a good example,that u cant allways combind sickness with text
uve been rapeing newbs,i understand,but this is a perfect example that u get riped with the vets

Audo 09-07-03 11:04 PM

close battle, but I think that h4iku got it, he had a little better flow in my opinion, and some of the punches that micatic had about h4iku is played out...thats just my opinion...close battle though...

VOTE=H4IKU

H4iKU 09-08-03 07:25 PM

First Upping...thanks................................... .................................................. ..........................................

lilbrick005 09-08-03 09:27 PM

OUCH!!!!!! this was a nice battle

Its The Return Of The 'Ducs?....The Productions Cant Get Any Better...
Worst Weather? We've Seen Them Fall Before Cuz We All Know " 'Ducs Fly Together "...
So Knights Got a New Bitch?...Or U Just Another Imposter?
Tip: Get On His "Dick Side"..Maybe Then U Might Make The Roster...

DAMN!!!!!! Some of the best shit i've ever read on RB

Flow-H
Punches-H
Metas-Tie
Multis-Tie
Personals-H

H4iKU you took this one man. I wanna battle you again H4iKU. Holla at me

Romulus 09-10-03 09:22 PM

sniff sniff.....up this ba ba ba battle...lol

WHAT.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

cameronj86 09-11-03 04:10 PM

uh...... I thoiught it was an ok battle not too "some of the best shit ever on RB" but good nonetheless. I think that H4iku got this battle , because of better personals, and also he worked his wordplay better and it didn't seem as out of context

cameronj86 09-11-03 04:13 PM

damn polls aint letting me vote, this is the 4th battle that I can';t vote on, dammit. Does anyone know whats wrong?

Evolve 09-11-03 04:52 PM

Vote H4IKU

Had an overall better verse... better worded... better punches
pretty much beat Mic in every category.... battle was kinda eehhh

H4iKU 09-14-03 11:10 PM

uppin the k.o thanks............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

Derive 09-16-03 10:40 PM

vote-H4iKU

had better punches owrdplay and flo...he had the overall better verse in this battle...good battle but H4iKU took this...

COM 09-17-03 02:36 PM

VOTE H4IKU For better everything, flow, punches, personals... pretty much everything, MICATICs was a basic, ok rhyme.....
not enough to win this battle by a long shot