RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Chrit Vs ThugzDoCry (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=79970)

Edicius 09-16-03 11:17 AM

Chrit Vs ThugzDoCry

U know rules blah! spit witin 30....no beef ^^jus battle good luck to me

Chrit 09-16-03 11:32 AM

Aight look...

I know ya like my avvy... But thats another type of being hard/
Chrit about to show Thugz how to address a Father's Day card/
We know its coming... thats why we turn our heads when you spit/
Verses of bullshit... Beating you to the punch faster than the kid who spiked it/
Open mic addicted??? Cause even with my help your battles aint sick/
Pathetic dick... I knew you were wack when you tried posting text on soundclick/
Constant PM's to me... asking for favors... you aint my dog... just a pup/
The alphabet's shrinking dun down to 25 cause Chrit just ate U up/
Fucking herb's reality is flawed... after all that alias lost to youngblood/
Thugz is so wack he couldnt get airplay joining the mile-high club/

Edicius 09-16-03 11:36 AM

..::Productions,regime,merk squad??..::..
Chrit why u thinkin this is real war?all the crews u lookin for shelter and tryin to hide//
Man^stop actin like a kid join one crew, make up ur fukkin mind and just dicide//
Dun matter tho cuz i spit, fareinheigt leevin u'r eyes scorches in celcius degrees//
If i build a club from wet cardboard i would still have a better bar structure than u Jeez//
My malicious-scriptures will viciously-crush-u,face it the tables have been turned//
Hehatemeblah!....What? try to make sence man,ur writins simalar to a dictonary thats been burned//
But the main issue is that i rip u'r shit quicker then anorexic bitches on laxatives//
U a broke slut wit blank fukkin shells and you think you put mac-in-this?!?//
Duper herb suits u why? cuz alter ego's tellin what u always was and wanted to be//
Cryptic serves u well to, touchin ur ego 'roommate?nah 'u',wit untouched rec to make u The real gangsta net C/

Mystik Mind 09-16-03 02:14 PM

Ok...Nice Battle By Both...

ChritHad Decent Punches And Personals...Wordplay Was Good And Flow Was Spot On...Not As Hard As You Usually Come But Still A Good Verse...

TDCHad Aight Punches And Decent Personals...You Had The Better Vocab Of The Two But Wordplay Didnt Seem To Be As Good As Usual...Also You Lost Ya Flow Towards The End...

Good Battle And Close...But Vote Goes 2 Chrit For Having Better Punches And Flow...No Hate...Just Sayin How It Is...

Vote - Chrit

Rappad 09-16-03 08:59 PM

Ok I think that a battle like this can only be voted on in a bar by bar breakdown

Chrit-

I know ya like my avvy... But thats another type of being hard/
Chrit about to show Thugz how to address a Father's Day card/

^^creative opener....not the best but pretty good.

We know its coming... thats why we turn our heads when you spit/
Verses of bullshit... Beating you to the punch faster than the kid who spiked it/

^^ok, wasn't feeling this too much.

Open mic addicted??? Cause even with my help your battles aint sick/
Pathetic dick... I knew you were wack when you tried posting text on soundclick/

Set up was aight, very nice punch.

Constant PM's to me... asking for favors... you aint my dog... just a pup/
The alphabet's shrinking dun down to 25 cause Chrit just ate U up/

^^holy shit, nice fuckin punch, more creative then any bar I've seen in a while.

Fucking herb's reality is flawed... after all that alias lost to youngblood/
Thugz is so wack he couldnt get airplay joining the mile-high club/

^^setup was a nice personal, lol@the punch, very nice finisher.

Overall-near perfect verse, creative as hell, nice shit dawg. 9.5/10

Thugz-
Chrit why u thinkin this is real war?all the crews u lookin for shelter and tryin to hide//
Man^stop actin like a kid join one crew, make up ur fukkin mind and just dicide//

^^blah, didn't like this opener.

Dun matter tho cuz i spit, fareinheigt leevin u'r eyes scorches in celcius degrees//
If i build a club from wet cardboard i would still have a better bar structure than u Jeez//

^^stretched, but decent punch.

My malicious-scriptures will viciously-crush-u,face it the tables have been turned//
Hehatemeblah!....What? try to make sence man,ur writins simalar to a dictonary thats been burned//

^^once again, kinda stretched. Decent punch still, but get to the point quicker.

But the main issue is that i rip u'r shit quicker then anorexic bitches on laxatives//
U a broke slut wit blank fukkin shells and you think you put mac-in-this?!?//

Pretty good punch here.

Duper herb suits u why? cuz alter ego's tellin what u always was and wanted to be//
Cryptic serves u well to, touchin ur ego 'roommate?nah 'u',wit untouched rec to make u The real gangsta net C/

^^setup was ok, bad punch, far too stretched, I was reading it like "Damn, when's this line going to end", know what I mean?

Overall-I've seen much better from you. Technically speaking it wasn't a bad verse, punches were ok. However, you took way too long to get to the point, as I said before. Ok verse, but not nearly good enough to win.7/10

Vote=Chrit

Chrit 09-17-03 02:42 PM

2-0....
Upping for votes...
Yep...

Vote ya'll...
I hate how bad...
EFL has gotten as far...
As sleeping...

Oh well...
Vote...

What?...

SmokaJoka. 09-17-03 02:49 PM

pretty good battle from u two....Chrit had some funny shit....Soundclick line made me actually laugh....Thugz had some good personals....but ur punches were kinda weak.....but let me do a breakdown

Multis - Tie
Metas - Chrit
Personals - ThugzDoCry
Creativity - Chrit
Complexity - Chrit
Flow - Tie
Violence - Tie
Vocabulary - Tie
WordPlay - Chrit
Punches - Chrit
RhymeScheme - Chrit

overall...i think Chrit got this...mostly because of his complexity within his verse....Thugz u had some pretty good shit too....but it was too stretched to get a hard hitting punch...feel me....

Check This:
SmokaJoka666 vs. COM

peace
4:20

COM 09-17-03 03:01 PM

Daaaaaaaaaamn nice battle

Personals ThugzDoCry
Multies both
Punches Chrit
Flow both
Vocabulary Chrit
Wordplay Chrit

Overall CHRIT

Dr.SeusS 09-17-03 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystik Mind
Ok...Nice Battle By Both...

ChritHad Decent Punches And Personals...Wordplay Was Good And Flow Was Spot On...Not As Hard As You Usually Come But Still A Good Verse...

TDCHad Aight Punches And Decent Personals...You Had The Better Vocab Of The Two But Wordplay Didnt Seem To Be As Good As Usual...Also You Lost Ya Flow Towards The End...

Good Battle And Close...But Vote Goes 2 Chrit For Having Better Punches And Flow...No Hate...Just Sayin How It Is...

Vote - Chrit

^^^^
Chrit's verse flowed better in my opinion....
Punches Hit a Little Better Because of that.
Vote- Crit..

Return The Favor AND DroP An hOnEsT VoTe

Me –VS- IceBerg420
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=79004

Edicius 09-17-03 07:50 PM

Well, Chrit nice battle, ......

uppin for closin vote...

:=)

Derive 09-17-03 08:51 PM

iight ima give this to chrit

chrit:
Punches:8/10