RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Chong off to prison... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=80027)

Mental God 09-16-03 06:36 PM

Chong off to prison...

1 Attachment(s)
Chong gonged for selling bongs

Comedian gets fine, prison time for Internet sales

ASSOCIATED PRESS
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 11 — Comedian Tommy Chong has been sentenced to nine months in federal prison and fined $20,000 for selling bongs and other drug paraphernalia over the Internet. Chong will be told in a few weeks where he’ll have to report to prison.

well come on... everyone has seen cheech and chong... this guy should be equitted... what a pimp

Kredit 09-16-03 06:37 PM

LMAO - Chong = Gangksta!

kgm 09-16-03 06:53 PM

That sucks.

bouncedoggydog 09-16-03 07:11 PM

He's a pawn, just making an example out of someone known...

OutWrite 09-16-03 07:54 PM

Fuck Man
That Sucks

Maven 09-16-03 07:58 PM

is that Alex Trebec in front of him?

Kost 09-16-03 08:05 PM

^ahaha....could be

this is the stupidist rule this country has ever had...paraphanalia??? common bush....suck my dick

X Ecution 09-16-03 08:31 PM

shuscks..........hes great...........up in smoke was great!!!!

self 09-16-03 09:12 PM

You can't get arrested for selling a bong. Its tobacco paraphanalia, not weed, its done all the time.

...OpeY... 09-16-03 10:40 PM

the article is tru tho. i dont know on what grounds they charged him tho.

self 09-16-03 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ...OpeY...
the article is tru tho. i dont know on what grounds they charged him tho.

Exactly what I'm saying... And don't isn't weed medicinal in America? For Glocoma? Aids? etc?...If so, there is another part of the defence...fuck I chould have got him off these charges.

G.Hod 09-16-03 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by understatement
is that Alex Trebec in front of him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...OpeY... 09-16-03 11:01 PM

its still illegal. its kinda wierd. the laws are state to state. in Maryland if you get caught smoking it for medicinal purposes u must pay a fine. and as far as chong, i think his pipes and bongs actually had marijuana pictures and stuff that hinted the use for smoking illicit drugs. They werent advertised as tobacco pipes. and i think he really did this on purpose. it really shows how hypocritical our country is.

Phrantik1 09-16-03 11:02 PM

Poor guy, I should pick up where he left off.

self 09-16-03 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ...OpeY...
its still illegal. its kinda wierd. the laws are state to state. in Maryland if you get caught smoking it for medicinal purposes u must pay a fine. and as far as chong, i think his pipes and bongs actually had marijuana pictures and stuff that hinted the use for smoking illicit drugs. They werent advertised as tobacco pipes. and i think he really did this on purpose. it really shows how hypocritical our country is.

Thats fucked...

There's hat's, lighters, fucking everything with the weed leaf on them. Can people in possesion of these items be charged? Weird American laws...
In Canada they don't do shit if its a small amount or something. I don't really pay attention cuz I don't smoke...