RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   MR. Spitsvsillrabbit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81085)

MR. Spits 09-22-03 03:40 PM

MR. Spitsvsillrabbit

10 to 20 lines
no crew
hater
or d/r voters
fully explained votes no quoted
no feedoffs
no freeposts
no biting
you spit first

illrabbit 09-22-03 04:25 PM

trying.....

1 Attachment(s)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
turning ya ass in 2 MR. split
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
ayo when ya laying in ya bed of eternal silence/buried ya six feet deep in the scottish highlands/murdered ya ass brutely by my lyrical voilents/

then a tought comes 2 mind, a moment of wis-dom/well shit son/ u'll never gonna get split like this one/ whatz still 2 come/ A diehard spit that will leave ya ass feeling dumb/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ya down fall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
now i'm about to finish ya off like ya usto do with mortal-combat/perform a fatality and all that/u bring it cuz i allready got the trap set/ mayn i can tell ya lack in skillz and i haven't even read ya spit yet

in skillz u r lacking/ with rhymez u r wacking/ so why am i attacking a guy who cant stop jurking and jacking/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
putting ya out of ya missery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i will tread ya like a pond-dog and put ya ass 2 sleep/ like ya can see its pure genius the way i flow 2 this beat/ illrabbit doesnt know the true meaning of defeat/ grap ya fony~ass and slap u of ya feet/ okay mr.spits read this tread but like no doubt u should "dont speak"

aight may twenty lines hope i'm a challenge 4 ya
peace dawg and spit fire

MR. Spits 09-22-03 09:34 PM

preperation fo da merk...... fuckit i will merk him now

yo im gonna drop this bitch like a bad ~HABBIT~ wit my lyrical ~CURE~ dats ~PURE~ and ~SURE~ to kill this ~ILLRABBIT~

but my lyrics will absolutly ~CURE UM~ wen my lyrics enter his system wit a deadly lyrical ~SYRUM~ and enters his ~SYSTEM~ and have ya hole crew scared and nobody from rap battles will~MISS UM~ they just gonna say he sucked cause the ~WAY~ he ~CAME~ in this battle cause he has no talent cause Krunk man can ~DISS UM~( krunk mans 0 and 9 and he sucks)

so im gonna end this cause my punchs hittin to hard and i might ~KILL UM~ cause my lyrics are like hollow tips with in 20 seconds i ~WILL FILL UM~

MR. Spits 09-22-03 09:35 PM

aight we needin some votes holla .................................................. .........................

MR. Spits 09-23-03 07:23 AM

ayo we uppin fo some votes holla peace .................................................. .......................

MR. Spits 09-23-03 10:04 AM

uppin fo da 3rd time peeps hit this shit up aight holla at cha boy peace.........................................

MMESS 09-23-03 10:08 AM

Hit this up dogg: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=81144

I'd vote on this but as you can see I don't have 100 posts.

MR. Spits 09-23-03 11:09 AM

aight im uppin fo da 4rth time today please hit this shit up aight niggas we need a winner and a loser holla

Trah Siph 09-23-03 11:13 AM

Mr.Spits takes this shit more than convincingly,punches were strong, and basically ills punches were none existant

VOTE=Mr.Spits

MR. Spits 09-23-03 12:07 PM

aight uppin fo some mo votes nigga holla at dis motha fuckin battle nigga peace .................................

CarsonJet-2k4 09-23-03 12:12 PM

illrabit had sum nice multi's but needs to work on his battling style'very akward and confusing......although he worked the multi's Mr.spits took him in every other category....

my vote- Mr. Spits

C_Drama 09-23-03 03:28 PM

Mr spits hit harder with the disses

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

you're too repetive dawg

you used system twice, dont do that

Vote = Mr Spits

Tonya~Montana 09-23-03 03:40 PM

illrabbit need to be more creative on his punches...they really did'nt hit that hard...disses were good..he had a couple played lines...wordplay was mediocre...did'nt come with enuff heat tho

mr. spit had some punches that connected well..even tho his verse was short he hit harder...also had a touch of creativity...nice opener...

vote mr.spit

Remix_17 09-23-03 06:48 PM

aight i think MR. Spits won cause he came hard with his punchs i liked his structure he had decint complexity it was a tight ass vers and his beginning was off da hook vote spits if i could vote

Aprentice² 09-23-03 07:39 PM

illrabbit need to be more creative on his punches...they really did'nt hit that hard...disses were good..he had a couple played lines...wordplay was mediocre...did'nt come with enuff heat tho

mr. spit had some punches that connected well..even tho his verse was short he hit harder...also had a touch of creativity...nice opener...

vote mr.spit
word!!