RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   SteelFist vs. A.T. ( da showdown ) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81530)

A.T. 09-24-03 05:06 PM

SteelFist vs. A.T. ( da showdown )

10-15 lines...
no crew votes, no hate votes, and esp. no d/r.
I spit first... no feeding... first to five wins... g'luck nigga.

Steelfist 09-24-03 05:07 PM

AIIGHT CHECKING.. SPIT FIRST AND ILL RESPOND........................................... .................................................. ..........

A.T. 09-24-03 05:28 PM

aiyo...
Feel the wrath of this battle rappin cat attackin the steel fist of all people,
in the aftermath of this battle rap, average cats "steel" couldnt feel you.
You steppin to me? I dunno what the fuck you and your crew is on,
but in a battle wit me, you couldnt "save" your ass if you handed me "coupons."
Your punches aint phasin me like I was being hit with throw pillows,
I blow up middle weights with steel fist, cause they cant lift the shit they spit, like most fellows...
I'm nostilogic, have the most logic, but common sense should tell you that I drop the hottest.
See, I'm const-ant-ly droppin frees that even steel fist couldnt crush,
you gotta be nuts to be facin me, you can look at the screen but not touch...
with a record of five and four, you seem to still be inspired...
but every cat on rap battles seems to think your weak ass should retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................... ............

no beef... just a battle dawgy... hit it up

Steelfist 09-24-03 05:44 PM

lol.. i got you

ILL PUT HIS FAGGOT AT.. IN HIS PLACE SEE,
WHEN I HIT HIS LIP UP THAT SHIT WILL SWELL LIKE JAY-Z'S
IM COOL AS AN AC- BUT WHEN THIS FAGGOT WANTS TO FACE ME
ILL MURDER HIS PREGNANT GIRL.. LIKE SCOTT PETERSON DID TO LACY

FANS EMBRACE ME.. YOUR JUST A DISGRACE G
SEE NIGGA THESE LYRICS ARE RECEIVED LETHAL
YOU COULDNT PEN SICK LYRICS WRITIING WITH A DISEASED NEEDLE

PLEASE BLACK YOU NEED TO EASE BACK
you couldnt get a BUZZ of your raps even if they was STUCK IN BEESWAX

A.T. 09-24-03 05:47 PM

lol... VOTES

UPPIN FO' VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................... .................................................. .................................................. ................. STILL WANTIN VOTES>>>> come on people... vote... lol
no really.... please vote

Steelfist 09-24-03 05:53 PM

lol.. whats so fuckin funny dog............................................... .........................

C_Drama 09-24-03 05:53 PM

I gots to give this one to A.T

Steel was rocking lots of played lines man, (Swelling lips~Jayz, buzz~beezwax)

so vote goe to A.T

vote = AT

hit this battle up wit an honest vote
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=81251

MyNd. FuLL 09-24-03 05:56 PM

liked both verses but heres the breakdown

wordplay=steel
vocab=tie
multis=steel
creativity=A.T
flow=steel
complexity=A.T.
punches=A.T.
vote=A.T. reason being is because i think i've heard the last line of steels verse before, i dont know if you bit it or recycled it, either way it cost you a shot at the win
the jayz line way played too

anyway dope verse form bothe was A.T. verse a little more
no hate or beef wit steelfist, seen you come stronger, but A.T had a better verse in my opinion

holla

Steelfist 09-24-03 06:02 PM

bit.. lol.. yeah right man.. ive never bittin any lines before.. uppin for votes

and you can tell that i typed my shit up on the computer instead of wirtting it down.. other than dudes first two lines.. most of his shit could have been prewrittni now you know mine couldnt have been prewrittin cuz i rhymed his name consecutive times

A.T. 09-24-03 06:02 PM

aight... STILL UPPIN............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................

EyE4NeYe 09-24-03 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaCurse
liked both verses but heres the breakdown

wordplay=steel
vocab=tie
multis=steel
creativity=A.T
flow=steel
complexity=A.T.
punches=A.T.
vote=A.T. reason being is because i think i've heard the last line of steels verse before, i dont know if you bit it or recycled it, either way it cost you a shot at the win
the jayz line way played too

anyway dope verse form bothe was A.T. verse a little more
no hate or beef wit steelfist, seen you come stronger, but A.T had a better verse in my opinion

holla

^^^^^^
nice explanation, i think i'll use it 2.......:guy:

A.T. 09-24-03 06:05 PM

my shit aint PREWRITTEN... FUCK THAT... IF YOU CANT TELL i FUCKIN USED YOUR NAME LIKE 3 TIMES...
DAMN... HOW MANY PERSONALS DO I HAVE TO THROW IN... I NEVER PREWRITE........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUIT BITCHIN AND I HAVE SEEN THAT JAY Z LINE BEFORE... AND THAT BEEZWAX ONE... YOUR LUCKY IF SOMEONE DONT TURN YOU INTO I.R. AND HAVE YOUR ASS BANNED....

Steelfist 09-24-03 06:08 PM

yo dunn keep talking shit.. you amuse me.. respond again bitch............................................. .................................................. ........................

Illynice 09-24-03 06:10 PM

yo at.. your a bitchman.. when is your moms gonna suck my dick?............................................. .................................................. ..

EyE4NeYe 09-24-03 06:14 PM

a.t. poll vote in my battle against fundamentalz u forgot to................................................ ..excuse the fp................................................ ............................................