RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Eye4nEye vs. SummonedTitan (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81633)

EyE4NeYe 09-25-03 01:04 AM

Eye4nEye vs. SummonedTitan

rules.....
10 lines
no crew, hate or dr
no feeding recycling
taking forever

good luck

SummonedTitan 09-25-03 01:09 AM

i'm clockin' in, i'll watch this, i'm online until 12...

Vote on my battle against Sephney, i need to get that one overwith................... DING DING checkin' in dawg.

EyE4NeYe 09-25-03 01:57 AM

check in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................: guy:

EyE4NeYe 09-25-03 02:14 AM

It's True You Put on an Act....but no1 will Remember this Titan/
Be Rude but you still Wak......Joined in September & Alredy You Bitin'/
Not Ready for fightin'......won't put ya gloves on cuz i got you frightened/
The Punches you stedy Recitin.......look like love songs so deres no point in writin'/
Please.....Comin' At Me...More wholes than Swiss Cheese wen Summons Rapping/
Freeze!...Ur all Dancing and Tapping....You Havent Even Spent a Summer Rapping....
It Sound Like River Dance cuz my "keys" send Summons Clapping/

EyE4NeYe 09-25-03 02:23 AM

******EDITED FOR SPELLING AND MISSING WORDS, AND A MISSING LINES...I FUCKED UP AN ACIIDENTLY POSATED THA LAST ONE***********

It's True You Put on an Act....but no1 will Remember this Titan/
Be Rude but you still Wak......Joined in September & Alredy You Bitin'/
Not Ready for fightin'......won't put ya gloves on cuz i got you frightened/
The Punches you stedy Recitin.......look like love songs so deres no point in writin'/
Please.....Comin' At Me...More wholes than Swiss Cheese wen Summons Rapping/
Freeze!...Ur all Dancing and Tapping....You Havent Even Spent a Summer Rapping....
It Sound Like River Dance cuz my "keys" send Summons Clapping With what they're Packing/
Look at "How High" the Odds for your Losing are Stacking......Like we're Playing Pool....U'll be Racking/
Understand My Point of Attacking.....So I Stab you in The Brain to Get The Joint Relaxing/
My Pencil now Draws Blood With Retraction.....The Liquid is Green This Herbs insides finally Matchin/
With his rap Skill He's Constantly Actin...I'll Responabily Smack Him to respond to the action/
No Surprise you Cried in tha Hoods.......YOU WON'T sURVIVE IF YOU COULD/
CUZ YOU Only Getting Voters in otha battles for Riding Thier Goods/

EyE4NeYe 09-25-03 02:24 AM

PPL READ MY 2ND POST..........................NOT THE SHORT FUCKED UP ONE..........
JUST WAITIN FOR YOUR DROP.............PEACE

EyE4NeYe 09-25-03 04:13 PM

uppn for u to spit...............it's been like 8 hours or sumthin.........
__________________________________________________ uppn for u to spit...............it's been like 8 hours or sumthin.........

C_Drama 09-25-03 04:15 PM

Ill hit dis up when da battle starts

but can u hit dis up wit an HONEST VOTE
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=81559

EyE4NeYe 09-26-03 06:01 AM

uppn for a no show.....................it's been been like 2 days or sumthin i unno
.................................................. ..............................................

**~SynText~** 09-26-03 06:52 AM

yo titan uppin fo ya verse holmes............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

SummonedTitan 09-26-03 03:13 PM

sorry duke, let me get home today and i'll spit, i've been kinda busy wit school n shit... i got home last night and passed out studying for school man... i'll spit when i get home, my bad duke.

EyE4NeYe 09-28-03 05:12 PM

^^^^^^^
2 days later...........?????wtf u @.......no show.........uppn for one.....................peace

SummonedTitan 09-29-03 11:52 PM

look, aiight... sorry its taken me so long duke... i am horribly sorry, but i'm back now... it just took me awhile to get shit straight man, i've got school, a kid on the way, n the cops keep hastlin' me...so i've had a lot on my plate...

But to the battle... let me key it dawg...

Check it...

''Eye4nEye'' battles a ''cyclops'' just so he could ''see my verse straight''//
Its like he ''dated blindly'' so he could understand the reasons ''behind a date''!//(blind date)
His ''sight isn't on me'', but the ''packed punches'' that he couldn't ''swing''!//
But now hes ''backing up his shit'' by gettin ''fucked in this ring''// (thats a gimme ya'll... do i ahve to explain?)
My ''syllabols'' attack, SPRING, so he couldn't tell if i was speaking of ''seasons'' or the sounds of his ''flow'',STREAM!// lol...
~End~
I'll finish this with ''Eyes'' on 'paper' cuz he better ''See'' that he doesn't have a chance in hell to 'write' my name on the 'list'//
But when he notices he has an ''Optical View'', he better have a ''3rd person narrative'' backing up his shit//

thats enough for me...

cold souljah 09-29-03 11:59 PM

ill hit this up in a min

can yall drop an honest vote
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=81821

SummonedTitan 09-30-03 12:17 PM

upppin... for votes... 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111