RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   -=|Roux |vs| Filthy-Mouf|=-...New Thread. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81847)

Filthy-Mouf 09-26-03 08:22 AM

-=|Roux |vs| Filthy-Mouf|=-...New Thread.

Rules....

5 Bars (10 Lines)
5 Votes = Win
3-0 = KO
No Dickriding / Crew / Hate / NewB Votes
Votes Must Be Explained...
Blind Post Verses Whenever
Deadline Tommorow Midnight (26/08/03 12am)

Good Luck...
Be e-Z

ROUX SPIT...

this filthy brat will end up flat on his back, this newbie is wack, frontin like a vet makes me laugh//
bitch i never grip a gat, but i stack verbs phat and squash herbs flat(splat)-1

oscillated my verse to ensure i cursed all of your words and burned out a third of your third world nerves//
flipin these hot words like birds i'm sure your bitch has curves like WHOA big like the curvature of the earth-2

Filthy is how you look when i leave you beat down in the gutter, soft beaten like butter, beat your ass with a putter//
and a nine iron till all you could do was just sputter, eyeballs all a flutter an you manage to stutter your wack verse with a mutter-3

The only throne you from is the shitter, just a third rate quitter i don't mean to sound bitter//
in prison you're known as a "tight pipe fitter" butt fucked like your sister popped your ass like a blister met your mom she's a "two fister"-4

mr. filthy it's your turn to spit, but you just aint shit, you useless like an old nun's tit//
throw a fit i bet your rhymes pre writ, your writs need to get slit , beat your ass so hard you got nowhere to sit-5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILTHY-MOUF SPIT...

This 'Fool-Is-A-Mess' So Im A "NewB"?... Nah This Kids Gettin Abused-By-A-Vet
Ya Crew-Is-Tha-Best??, That Cant Be "Correct" Coz Like A "Blunt ScrewDriver" Its Clear You Aint The Sharpest 'Tool-In-The-Chest'!!!!/...1
Impale Ya 'Chest-With-Knives!!' "Get Girls??"... Nah This Kid Preferrs To 'Mess-With-Guys!!'
Im 'Fresh-With-Vibes' Im Simalar To "Tite Specticals" The Way I 'Press-Your-Eyes'!!!!/ (Pessurise.)...2
Filthy Known To 'Despise-And-Beat-ya!'.. Its Like "Drawin With Poisonous Rulers" The Way My 'Lines-Deplete-ya!!'
I Make Ya 'Alliance-Weaker' You Should Call Me A "Deranged School Kid" For "Battlin" This 'Science-Teacher!!!'/...3
Ma Solid Punches Known To 'Smack-Ya-Face' Like "Fightin With Garbage" The Way I 'Attack-This-Waste!!',
This Kid Already "Knows Hes Lost"... He 'Lacks-The-Faith!!'... Audio's?? Nah, Your "Name Definition's" The Only Time Ya 'Phat-With-Base!!!'/...4
I 'Slit-Heads'... Filthy Known To 'Stick-Lead' In Ya 'Dick-Head!!'
'Rip-And-Shred' Vomiting On Cotton Reals The Only Time This Coward Has A Sick-Thread!!!'/...5

BLAH.....

Explinations
[1]... Self Explanitry
[2]... Tite Glasses Would Press Against Your Eyes ..LOL
[3]... Rulers Draw Lines, A poisonous One Would Deplete You ...LMAO.......His Whole Alias Revolves Arround Science....Hense Science Teacher.
[4]... Lacks faith--Check His Profile Under Intrests ......Phat With Base..- Roux Is A Mixture Including Fat For The Basis Of Sauce.
[5]... Self Explanitry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres The Two Spits Just Drop An Explained Vote If Ya Can.....

PieceZ

Filthy-Mouf 09-26-03 01:02 PM

Upping For Tha Votes....
......Make Sure You Drop An Explained Vote To Go With Your Poll Vote :) .....
No Freeposting.....

Be e-Z
Holla Bakk....-1

Rappad 09-26-03 07:58 PM

Ok Folks here's a breakdown

Roux
this filthy brat will end up flat on his back, this newbie is wack, frontin like a vet makes me laugh//
bitch i never grip a gat, but i stack verbs phat and squash herbs flat(splat)-

^^multi's seem real forced....no punch here really, not hard-hitting at least.

oscillated my verse to ensure i cursed all of your words and burned out a third of your third world nerves//
flipin these hot words like birds i'm sure your bitch has curves like WHOA big like the curvature of the earth-2

^^ok multis.....gotta combine them with punches though.

Filthy is how you look when i leave you beat down in the gutter, soft beaten like butter, beat your ass with a putter//
and a nine iron till all you could do was just sputter, eyeballs all a flutter an you manage to stutter your wack verse with a mutter-3

^^forced multis....

The only throne you from is the shitter, just a third rate quitter i don't mean to sound bitter//
in prison you're known as a "tight pipe fitter" butt fucked like your sister popped your ass like a blister met your mom she's a "two fister"-4

^^ok punch...ok multis

mr. filthy it's your turn to spit, but you just aint shit, you useless like an old nun's tit//
throw a fit i bet your rhymes pre writ, your writs need to get slit , beat your ass so hard you got nowhere to sit-5

^^ok....good flow...but bad punches

Overall-you had multis, actually your whole verse was based on multis, which dont mean shit if you cant sombine them with solid punches.3/10

Filthy
Ya Crew-Is-Tha-Best??, That Cant Be "Correct" Coz Like A "Blunt ScrewDriver" Its Clear You Aint The Sharpest 'Tool-In-The-Chest'!!!!/...1

^^oh shit....nice opener man...

Impale Ya 'Chest-With-Knives!!' "Get Girls??"... Nah This Kid Preferrs To 'Mess-With-Guys!!'
Im 'Fresh-With-Vibes' Im Simalar To "Tite Specticals" The Way I 'Press-Your-Eyes'!!!!/

^^nice punch...ok multis

Filthy Known To 'Despise-And-Beat-ya!'.. Its Like "Drawin With Poisonous Rulers" The Way My 'Lines-Deplete-ya!!'
I Make Ya 'Alliance-Weaker' You Should Call Me A "Deranged School Kid" For "Battlin" This 'Science-Teacher!!!'/...3

^^lol nice personal

Ma Solid Punches Known To 'Smack-Ya-Face' Like "Fightin With Garbage" The Way I 'Attack-This-Waste!!',
This Kid Already "Knows Hes Lost"... He 'Lacks-The-Faith!!'... Audio's?? Nah, Your "Name Definition's" The Only Time Ya 'Phat-With-Base!!!'/...4

^^DAMN!!!! nice fuckin line man tight personal

'Slit-Heads'... Filthy Known To 'Stick-Lead' In Ya 'Dick-Head!!'
'Rip-And-Shred' Vomiting On Cotton Reals The Only Time This Coward Has A Sick-Thread!!!

^^lmao nice finisher.

Overall-real nice verse......tight man nice shit......all i can say....9.5/10

Filth beat roux easily, this was one sided as hell...

Both of ya gotta work on your structure though, and numbering your bars is very herbish.

Vote=Filthy

Filthy-Mouf 09-27-03 11:22 AM

Thanx Man...
I Apreiciate Tha Vote....
Thats 1 - 0 Filthy.....
Can We Get Some More Votes Please.......

Be E-z
~1

Aisle Phive 09-27-03 12:20 PM

Def Givin This To Filthy Mouf... Dope Lines, Structure Isn't Very Good But Yopu Had Some Dope Wordplay In There...

Vote-Filthy Mouf...

Ayo Filthy... Come Join Up Wit DM, We Would Love To Have You, Drop A Tryout In Our Forum, I Think You're Good Enough, Just Gotta Get The Crew's Word.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...53&pagenumber=4

Tryout There!

Filthy-Mouf 09-27-03 12:49 PM

Thats 2-0
Uppin For More Votes

2 CentZ......Whats That Crew In Ya Sig?
I Was Once In A Crew Called D.I And We Had That Exact Sig
Where Did u Get That From?

Aisle Phive 09-27-03 12:54 PM

My Boi Finity AKA Metaphorz AKA PhrozenX Made Me That For The Crew On A Different Site, But The Sig Doesn't Look Like It's Reppin A Crew So I Put It In My Sig.

Artikqlit 09-27-03 01:51 PM

yo i'm in tucentz crew...
filthy go to tha diamond mindz forum, tucentz linked ya to..
ur ill..don't gotta tryout if u wanna be in..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

nice battle btw..

Filthy-Mouf 09-27-03 03:36 PM

I Know Im Ill....
LOL
But Is Your Crew Tha Best?.....I Want To Be In Only A Sikk Crew.

PS...
Please Drop A Vote

Artikqlit 09-27-03 03:49 PM

Warlords nd Regime are tha best..but they're not acceptin members...
Diamond Mindz is not far behind...
I WILL DROP AN HONEST VOTE

Filthy-Mouf 09-27-03 04:53 PM

Upping For Some More Explained Honest Votes..........
>.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Be E-z
Holla Bak '-1

redragon 09-27-03 04:53 PM

Regime is the shit man the fuck you talking about?
Vote on battle mouthy boy...and i'll return the favor

Artikqlit 09-27-03 06:15 PM

Quote:
Ok Folks here's a breakdown

Roux
bitch i never grip a gat, but i stack verbs phat and squash herbs flat(splat)-

^^multi's seem real forced....no punch here really, not hard-hitting at least.

^^ok multis.....gotta combine them with punches though.

^^forced multis....

^^ok punch...ok multis

^^ok....good flow...but bad punches

Overall-you had multis, actually your whole verse was based on multis, which dont mean shit if you cant sombine them with solid punches.3/10

Filthy

^^oh shit....nice opener man...

Im 'Fresh-With-Vibes' Im Simalar To "Tite Specticals" The Way I 'Press-Your-Eyes'!!!!/

^^nice punch...ok multis

^^lol nice personal

^^DAMN!!!! nice fuckin line man tight personal

'Slit-Heads'... Filthy Known To 'Stick-Lead' In Ya 'Dick-Head!!'
'Rip-And-Shred' Vomiting On Cotton Reals The Only Time This Coward Has A Sick-Thread!!!

^^lmao nice finisher.

Overall-real nice verse......tight man nice shit......all i can say....9.5/10

Filth beat roux easily, this was one sided as hell...

Both of ya gotta work on your structure though, and numbering your bars is very herbish.

Vote=Filthy

Don't feel liek writin a vote myself..
besides he sed it all..nuff sed

Filthy-Mouf 09-27-03 08:09 PM

Thanx Yo
Thats 3-0 KO......
Can We Get This Battle Closed And Records Edited?
Thanx............

~~1

Rappad 09-27-03 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Filthy-Mouf
Thanx Yo
Thats 3-0 KO......
Can We Get This Battle Closed And Records Edited?
Thanx............

~~1

^^This site doesn't work that way.....you gotta get to 5 votes in the polls then the system will edit your records automatically