RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem The Beat Maker (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=83502)

Coast 10-04-03 05:30 PM

Eminem The Beat Maker

EMINEM AS A BEAT MAKER

His new thing he did with BIg and 2pac, runnin, the beat sounds a lot like the beat to "square dance" with the exception of a couple noises goin on, but anyways

u think he is any good at makin beats?

Ray Zor 10-04-03 05:33 PM

"His new thing he did with BIg and 2pac, runnin"

*NEWS FLASH*

Biggie and Tupac Are Dead.

Coast 10-04-03 05:37 PM

*NEWS FLASH* ur a newb

Mr.Christensen 10-04-03 05:40 PM

ok settle down...
umm i havent heard the beat yet so i cant judge...but i say em stick to rhyming... let dre beat

Baron Mynd 10-04-03 05:46 PM

Quote:
*NEWS FLASH* ur a newb

* News Flash * - So Are You!

And yeah, i personally dont like his beats, the biggie / 2pac thing wasnt that great, i didnt like it. And doesnt this belong in HHD?

Chrit 10-04-03 05:48 PM

Moved

Coast 10-04-03 05:54 PM

i new someone would hop right on that.........camarac, uve battled twice....

BFire 10-04-03 06:20 PM

i think he makes some sik ass beats...didnt he make "we all die some day" "dont push me" "patiently waiting"?

Kost 10-04-03 07:24 PM

NEWS FLASH!

he doesnt "make the beats"...he has engineers and all that to take his ideas and put it on wax so he can say he produced it...look at any inside cover on the cd and whatever song he supposivly "pruduced" will have two or three co producers...its how p.diddy makes his beats...common now

Van Ished 10-04-03 09:58 PM

^yeah buddy, your wrong on that one, even dre has co-produced, but em does beats by himself too. read the obie trice covers twice........

he's a good producer imo...

HighDro 10-04-03 10:53 PM

never heard of em bein a beat maker n if its true that he made those beats then hes straight at makin them

so i say hes straight at makin them

wogzta 10-04-03 11:01 PM

^ get with the times kid

eminem makes some ill beats, and hes pretty busy these days... hes got some great ones, like "patiently waiting" "we all die someday" "average man"... i love those beats.... only thing hes doing wrong is hes overdoin his own albums with his beats..... eminem show had 12 songs produced by eminem and 3 by dre... so lots of the beats had the same style... he should mix it up with dre more and other producers like timbaland as well

HighDro 10-04-03 11:19 PM

^ naw homie i heard the beats n think there tyte

but u gotta remember i really dont like Em all that much so i wouldnt pay attention to those things so sorry if i dont pay attention to ems career but i really dont like him

n i think its funny the way it seems like Em changed his style since 50 got signed to him cuz he used to talk about killin is wife n his mom n doin drugs n shit but now hes more relaxed n guess it might be cuz him n kim r over wit n he has his little gurl

but i gotta admit i like em better then when i liked him back when he talked about killin his ex n his mom cuz on the real i dont think that shit goes well

wogzta 10-04-03 11:23 PM

^ hes changed, hes kinda of bein a gangsta now, doesnt suit him tho..... but lyk u said, he got his daughter now, hes prolly at the happiest part of his life, cos its all goin right for once..... so yeh hes a bit relaxed, but his lyrics are still tight

***Sparkz-Ent.** 10-04-03 11:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all yall should make a episode of Driven on the VH1 channel........

damn B! get da stick out yall ass, and try not to bring em up until he drop his LP...
1st its about beat making then yall wanna talk about his life.. dis shyt is pathetic.....go stalk da man fo all dat..damn!

das gangsta!